[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does this guy hate us? I get the impression he'd hate pthe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: _92274782_jordanpeterson-still.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_92274782_jordanpeterson-still.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
does this guy hate us? I get the impression he'd hate pthe idea people like us exist
>>
>>37215000
Of course. He hates everyone who's not just like himself. Though, this concept applies to the vast majority of people and thus your question is as pointless as asking if he has hair.
>>
>>37215000
If we start worshipping him he'll look past all our extremely mentally unhealthy mindsets. Guy lives off of attention.
>>
>>37215000
He doesn't. He's actually one of the few normies on this planet who acknowledges our existence and doesn't hate us. You probably don't have the attention span for this but if you do, watch his lectures online. Not only they're interesting in the general sense, but he actually talks about male losers and his conclusions on mating and reproduction almost perfectly match what you see described here.

For instance he always talks about the fact that we have twice as many female ancestors as we have male ancestors, and stuff like that.

The problem is that while he has a solid grasp on the issues he's addressing, he's still only a human and might not be able to understand how bad things really are because of his age. As you age you evolve in your social circle. That's why our parents don't understand how the dating/mating market looks for us, we endure the full force of the consequences of sexual liberation, feminism, and have to survive in a shitty economy, they didn't.
>>
>>37215482
everything I've seen of him implies he hates us. He's very proud of his accomplishments and is a classical right winger in the sense he views the world as being winners vs losers. I think he has a deep disdain for underachievers and people who can't earn six figures or have families
>>
>>37215000

No I've been a fan of jordan peterson since 2014 long before /pol/ and the normies found out about him

They'd probably cry if they knew his thoughts on us

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzNIPq24XIs
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeL-Fn0V8iU

I agree with a lot of what he says, not a fan of his big 5 work into personality as I don't like the big 5 in general but he's pretty good.
>>
>>37215598
ooh man that fucking fedora
>>
>>37215564
You're either trolling or extremely retarded then. I suggest you try listening to his lectures instead of being triggered like an SJW after watching a few 10 second out of context clips from him, and letting your ego warp the his words.

He's pretty much the only guy out there that doesn't hate male losers and understands us. I think you're mad because you know he's telling the truth with his whole "sort yourself out" routine.

The only problem is that he doesn't get how bad the situation is in regard to divorce laws, which is why he's telling guys they should get married. But as I said it's because of his age. If his son ends up getting divorce raped, he'll change his tune.
>>
>>37215732
>I think you're mad because you know he's telling the truth with his whole "sort yourself out" routine
I thought I've only seen contextless 10 second clips of him

the guy has a clearly has an ego issue, he's not our guy and wouldn't want to be associated with us at all. He's the exact opposite of us and I think he hates us for it.
>>
>>37215564
He certainly would disdain many robots as many robots are lazy do nothings who wallow in their emotions like a woman instead of taking action and thinking clearly.

He does understand many of the struggles young people face today, particularly men (women have their own issues caused by this society) and he is in strict opposition to SJWs, postmodernists, and PC crowd. He even threw a bone to MGTOW whom he initially insulted, but went to recant and clarify his comments on them.

I don't think he has in depth understanding of the youth subcultures surrounding these issues, but he has compassion and wants to help many people. Most of /r9k/ is not worth the time, however, as their problems are self inflicted and they don't want to change. They are weak and lazy.

Furthermore, many robots are just late bloomers and normies in disguise. The average age of users here never really changes. Most people show up, last a couple years, and then move on into wageslave life or settle into their uni curriculum and more or less adjust.

Some of us don't.

At any rate, check out his material, you will learn something and if you can muster any amount of self discipline you might put some of his advice to good use.
>>
>>37215783
>the guy has a clearly has an ego issue, he's not our guy and wouldn't want to be associated with us at all. He's the exact opposite of us and I think he hates us for it.
But none of this is true you fucking idiot. What the fuck is wrong with you? The only way you could be that retarded is if you're a transcunt, which would explain why you hate him so much, because he won't co-opt your delusions.
>>
>>37215726

He's one of us, but the normies will change him soon no doubt.
>>
>>37215000
JP finds cesspit corners of the world like this fascinating. Of course he does, he's an incredible intellectual and the supposed anonymity of a place like this allows for fantastic discussions that simply can't be witnessed in so called civilised society.

No true intellectual will turn down the opportunity for an intriguing debate and opening oneself up to new ideas. Though his Christian beliefs are probably holding him back somewhat.
>>
>>37215830
>you're retarded
>none of this is true you fucking idiot
>What the fuck is wrong with you?
calm your tits
>>
>>37215942
I don't have tiddies as I'm not transsexual like you.
>>
He's a fucking top tier psychologist who has treated hundreds of patients. He merely becomes frustrated when he sees people struggling with issues that he KNOWS can be fixed and KNOWS how to help fix them. His empathetic frustration only comes off as "attacks" on you because of your insecurities, low self-esteem, victimization.

If he browsed this board he'd just tell us to clean our rooms
>>
>>37215965
Not other guy but

>Getting this angry defending some guy who could care less about you.
>>
>>37216037
>He's a fucking top tier psychologist who has treated hundreds of patients. He merely becomes frustrated when he sees people struggling with issues that he KNOWS can be fixed and KNOWS how to help fix them. His empathetic frustration only comes off as "attacks" on you because of your insecurities, low self-esteem, victimization.

this actually really resonated with me, I think you're right
>>
>>37216394
Thank you for being reasonable. More people need to be able to think outside of their own heads, it has personally helped me a lot.
>>
>>37216446
The problem is that it's really hard to think outside your own head, because your own head dictates the way you view the world and yourself. Not sure how to train somebody to do that, I think you either have it or you don't
>>
>>37216477
IT's something that can be trained. We'll always have a bias by nature but if we think about specific mechanics and qualities of a person and how they interact with a situation you'll get around the ballpark of being objective.

Trust me dude, I've suffered with pretty bad BPD (which isn't a meme at all) and even someone as fucked up as I was could train themselves to not think about shit in the most fucked up way possible with therapy and some motivation to make myself a better person. If I can do it, trust me, anyone can, it's just baby steps. It took me 2 years.
>>
>>37215055
>Though, this concept applies to the vast majority of people
It doesn't apply to most people who have an N in their Meyers Briggs type.
>>
>>37216533
>IT's something that can be trained. We'll always have a bias by nature but if we think about specific mechanics and qualities of a person and how they interact with a situation you'll get around the ballpark of being objective.
I just don't believe the average person has either the willpower or ability to do this. You have more faith on humanity than I do.
>>
>>37216037

He kind of reminds me of Dr. Drew, at least when I listened to Loveline occasionally years ago. Started out helpful and patient, but when people kept coming at him with the same bullshit excuses over and over again and responding to every piece of advice he gave with "Well I'm different because (same shit everyone else said)" you could start to hear the fatigue and disgust in his voice. Same thing with the doctor on 600 pound life, gives you a really different perspective on peoples sob stories when you see them interact with professionals that see straight through it since they hear that shit every day. To a large extent people need to get tired of what they are before they'll even start entertaining the thoughts of someone that doesn't tell them to keep doing what they're doing, and some people are just never going to get there unfortunately.
>>
>>37216611
Maybe, people can be profoundly shitty and good at the same time. I used to be an abusive, manipulative piece of shit that couldn't hold down a job to save his life, just more trash to go in and out of the revolving doors of every institution imaginable. But now I'm a functioning person who's back in university, I no longer abuse substances and I've made amends and even befriended some of the people who I've hurt.

For the most part people can't do it because it's hard but it can happen, it's far from being impossible.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.