[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have an iq of 145 >realize at an early age that i will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 14

File: 1414414088687.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1414414088687.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>have an iq of 145
>realize at an early age that i will never have friends or a gf and i will be socially fucked forever
you brainlets don't know how easy you have it
>>
>>37214698
If you're so smart why haven't you figured out how to get a girlfriend yet?
>>
>>37214745
Its the opposite desu, instead i figured out relationships aren't what the media portrays them as and there is no way for me to obtain a gf. At least if i was stupid i would have hope
>>
>>37214698
Watch out everyone, looks like we got a special fucking snowflake right here. Fuck off mate.
>>
>>37214798
Maybe your iq is high but you are just fucking stupid.
>>
>>37214798
Why is there no way for you to obtain a gf? Are you gay?
>>
>>37214698
There's a guy in my country who lives up in the hick north with an IQ of 150.

He runs a car workshop, works with his hands getting them dirty. Has a wife and kids, and spends his day doing silly things. He also looks like a thug loser.

IQ means nothing. If you are socially fucked forever, it's your own fault. You'd think someone with high IQ would be able to realize this.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 265x190px
>>37214698
Serious?

Even young Einstein managed to find a woman.

You must be stupid.
>>
File: 1495527939402.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495527939402.png
19KB, 300x250px
Shhhh, quiet down over there, pathetic faggot. I'm trying to enjoy my morning cup of Joe mama.
>>
>>37215201
Why do all Jews look like they've got something to hide?
>>
>>37215137
I'm not chad
>>37215147
yeah i realized that early
>>
>>37215147
if i had a dime for every time some simpleton said, "if you actually were smart/had a high IQ, you'd be able to do this, realize this"

you people are retarded as shit and use fallacies that hurt my fucking eyes to see.
please jump in front of traffic.
>>
>>37215343
well its called you are insecure and whenever someone jokes about it/wants to insult you take it serious, are you sure you are smart?
>>
>>37214698
>iq of 145
>can't figure out how to damage his brain to knock it down to 110
look at this pleb
>>
>>37215376
when did i say i was smart in this thread? oh you think everyone who responds to you is the same person.

and we're talking about intelligence here, ironic.
like i said, jump in front of that traffic for me.
>>
>>37215402
not really I'd rather skim it, hey least I'm not mad
>>
>>37215313
If you are so smart, you would easily figure out how to become Chad.
>>
How to get a high IQ? Pls respond
>>
>>37215222
they do, tripsman
>>
>>37215313
Everyone can get a gf, it's easy. You must be gay.
>>
>>37215428
Drink salt water, the salt acts as an electrolyte and speeds up the neural processes in your brain
>>
As an ugly dude who figured out the trick to making friends and getting girls a long time ago, I call your bluff OP.

It's a simple forumla and you couldn't work it out. Enjoy your online IQ tests that make you feel smart.
>>
>>37215427
intelligence cant change genetics
>>
>>37215423
there is such thing as being annoyed, but i know you need to say "u mad" because it's 4chan and you gotta feel like you won somehow.

later turd.
>>
>>37215459
I never said you was mad, I said Least I'M not mad, not everything is about (you)
>>
>>37215466
okay great, sherlockie.
>>
>>37215488
(you) won, later turd
>>
>>37215455
Here we go again with the genetics meme. If you were not so dumb, you would know being Chad has nothing to do with genetics.
>>
>>37215510
If I were born with the genome of a downie, I would never be a chad
>>
>>37214798
>Atleast if I were stupid i would havehave hope
>implying those of us on here have any hope
For someone with an iq of 145 you say idiotic shit.
>>
>>37214698
what's is being smart like
>>
>>37215523
Obviously. But almost anyone without a serious birth defect can become Chad.
>>
>>37215558
Obviously. But, a lot of people are born with serious birth defects that prevent them from being chad. Defects may not even be physical
>>
>>37215510
i can work out all i want but that cant change an average face
>>37215558
has anyone else noticed that the definition of chad has slowly been widening?
>>
my brain quotient is even bigger and i have gf
>>
>>37215595
The definition of Chad has always been someone successful in life and with women. Desperate losers have tried to change it to being about genetics in order to avoid taking responsibility for not becoming Chad.
>>
>I have an IQ of X

Considering the fact you can't even write properly, I'd say you could, I don't know

stop LARPing?
>>
>>37215569
A lot? How many? Serious birth defects are far less than 1%.
>>
File: 180149_6187581.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
180149_6187581.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>37214698
I'm gonna take it on faith that you're being both honest and sincere, anon.

You're not socially fucked forever because you have a high IQ. Intelligence, directed towards the proper ends, will only make you more likeable.

I don't know where you got the idea that intelligence on its own is as alienating as you make it out to be, but I sympathize. In my case, I think it was largely my being told that it was by my dad. Plenty of nonsense about how people just wouldn't get me because I was different and special by merit of my intellect.

I don't think such a mindset is healthy or even accurately reflects reality. The truth is that people in general have more in common than they do dividing them. Sure, most of them are probably tangibly dumber than you are. Tangibly slower and possessing less scope, nuance, and depth of thought than you do. That said, I think they're still worth conversing with as equals, or at least as fellows. The most fundamental and important aspects of our humanity are shared between the average person and exceptionally intelligent ones. Laughter. Tears. Struggle. Failure. Triumph. Despair. Optimism. Emptiness. Mania. Grief. Joy. Awe. The simple appreciation of aesthetic beauty. Kinship. Confidence. Fear. Music. Desire. Love. I know you're not an emotionless being. Those are shared, and frankly, they're a thousand times more important than differences in raw intellect.

Moreover, when you actually give them a shot, I think you'll find that even the people who are tangibly dumber than you entertain thoughts worth talking about. Most of them can't conduct a dialogue, and sure, most of their "eureka" moments are probably going to be thing you entertained and moved past a long time ago. That said, I've met people tangibly stupider than I am who entertained ideas that had never even crossed my mind, and that I'm all the better for having entertained.

(CONT)
>>
>>37215023
Iq /=/ intelligence
>>
>>37215642
If having serious birth defects prevents one from being chad, then a whole lot of people have serious birth defects. Think depression, anxiety, and other common problems present in genes that cause social isolation. They're very common in today's society, most noticeably Japan
>>
>if you were smart you'd have this and this and this
last time i checked, just because you're smart or have an IQ of 200, doesn't mean you automatically know how to do shit.

i love how people think people with high IQs should just be the next Da'Vinci who can slay pussy and be the life of the party.
>>
>>37215631
>The definition of Chad has always been someone successful in life and with women.

I always thought chad was the stereotypical, college, popped-collar, red-cup drinking frat bro that likes to party and get wasted. Similar to the jock stereotype but without the sport.
>>
>>37215688
Those issues are all curable, and unless they are severe they won't prevent one from being Chad anyway.
>>
>>37215701
No, they're not. They have strong genetic components, and most "cures" for depression cause lowered sex drive to the point where you're not going to be chad anyway, just a slightly happier husk
>>
>>37215694
That's what desperate losers want to push because they want to be able to hate Chad.
>>
>>37215646
It is alienating to truly see the world and understand how fucked up it is. Directing it helps somewhat, but it doesn't change the fact that life is hell when you're forced to deal with less intelligent people. Fuck, sometimes you even have to put up a facade just to talk to people or get a job. There's nothing more alienating than being unable to be what your aspire to be. Even if you do keep busy with several passions, it changes nothing in regards to everyday life and all the things we're forced to witness. It doesn't change the fact that we see humanity for what it is. It's like they're running in circles and they just keep going, over and over and over again.

Being intelligent enough to realize that our existence is meaningless, and that a greater part of that very same existence consists of pain, is incredibly depressing in and of itself.
>>
>>37215646
(CONT)
And yeah, they probably won't ever get your brain or the way it works. That said, such a lack of understanding isn't always because of a person's inability to conceptualize what you're conceptualizing. It becomes dangerously easy for geniuses to write off others as not "getting it," when in fact it's the genius who hasn't learned to express those ideas in a fashion that can be gotten by the average person.

Going further, intelligence is attractive and ought to make it easier for you to get a gf if you want one. Granted, you're right; the image of love and relationships presented to us by the media is horsehit. Nonetheless, there's no reason for somebody with intelligence like yours to be shut off from entertaining the very idea of a relationship just because he is disillusioned with a particular idea about relationships.

Lastly, I'm going to float the possibility that what you're ascribing to your intelligence is real, but not simply a result of intelligence. Maybe you are literally wired differently in your brain. Maybe you have autism. Maybe you have some type of deficit in your social development. Maybe your intelligence is related to that somehow. In any case, even then you ought to give people a shot. They're worth speaking to, even if it requires patience and the egoless pursuit an answer to a question.

>>37215744
What you are describing does not require particularly profound intelligence to realize and is not universal to intelligent people.
>>
>>37215744
>Fuck, sometimes you even have to put up a facade just to talk to people or get a job
That's normal for everyone

>It's like they're running in circles and they just keep going, over and over and over again.

Everyone notices that, it's just what has to be done to keep food on everyone's plates

You can either obsess over this crap or focus on positives and enjoying what you've got.
>>
I have a high IQ and am not Chad and I got a GF fine. You're an idiot, OP.
>>
>>37215646
>>37215805
Found the guy that was smart.
>>
>>37214698
was diagnosed with an iq of 135 when I was 7. The only thing I did with it was telling everyone that I'm better and smarter then them and never make friends because of my sperginess. Now I'm a philosophy student.
>>
>>37215978
>Now I'm a philosophy student.
This is honestly the most tragic part of your post
>>
>>37215995
Atleast I do what I love. I could easily go into stem but than I would hate my life like I did the last 19 years. Stay mad asshole, you got the money (later), I got the happiness.
>>
>>37216058
I'm curious as to how you're going to be happy working in fast food in four years when you graduate.
>>
>>37215805
>>37215646
>>37215744
I should add, actually, that intellect is one of those dangerous things that people tend to internalize and create a personal mythos about. It becomes an identity, particularly when a person doesn't receive praise or recognition for any other quality of their person, which in turn often happens when qualities other than intellect remain underdeveloped in that person. It becomes easy to ascribe every feeling of alienation to one's intelligence, which, conveniently for one's ego, makes a positive quality the sole cause of a person's loneliness.

>life is hell when you're forced to deal with less intelligent people
It's really not. People are short-sighted, inconsiderate, slow, shallow, dense, and generally pretty stupid, and that's frustrating and wearisome as shit, but it doesn't make them any less worthwhile, and it doesn't make them hellish to be around. Patience really is a virtue.

>Fuck, sometimes you even have to put up a facade just to talk to people or get a job.
Most people do that, and you still have the option of being sincere.

>It doesn't change the fact that we see humanity for what it is.
You're confusing a very subjective assessment of the human race for objective clarity.

>It's like they're running in circles and they just keep going, over and over and over again.
The cyclical nature of things can be beautiful and contains an image of eternity in the ephemeral. Some battles are fought forever. It's wonderful that stories can be renewed and told all over again.

>>37215911
I honestly can't tell whether or not you're being sarcastic. In any case, yeah, at the risk of sounding extremely conceited, I'm not sure I've ever met anybody more intelligent or talented than I am or that I ever will. All that does is cheapen intelligence. Most people who I look up to and consider better than me are very tangibly less intelligent than I am.
>>
>>37216081
He'll just become one of the faceless post-grad philo students working on niche topics with little to no real relevance
>>
>>37216104
I wasn't sarcastic. You made the only reply with a bit of sense in this thread, or even in may others.
>>
>>37216107
I mean, that's fine, but I imagine those jobs are rather hard to get. I have a math PhD and even math postdocs are extremely competitive.
>>
you should try having a high iq and failing in everything because you're autistic and have bran fog, concentration problems etc

well, i have it easy compared to most, though, since i get autismbucks. i've just accepted i wont amount to anything and that i'll just be a shutin. it's not too bad
>>
>>37216206
>there
>I.Q
>prerequisite intelligence
>using the word 'cuck'
You shouldn't be calling other people brainlets, champ
>>
File: cucked.jpg (18KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
18KB, 335x335px
>>37214698
>I have an IQ of ___

Verified by who ? Online tests genuinely don't count. Also, nobody mentions there I.Q level as a prerequisite for intelligence whilst being serious

Unless they are a confirmed brainlet, why did you mention your intelligence ? Are you trying to imply you are responsible for your intelligence, as opposed to your DNA and socio-economic factors
>>
File: mmmmm.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>37216235
how dare you typo and have shit grammar

hehehehe
>>
File: Untitled.png (52KB, 934x178px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
52KB, 934x178px
>>37216236
Thought you could hide from me, eh?
>>
>>37216245
sorry buddy, you can't wriggle out of this one - you have no place making fun of other people's lack of intelligence. back to the tard corner with you
>>
File: 1488158378923.jpg (68KB, 1104x270px) Image search: [Google]
1488158378923.jpg
68KB, 1104x270px
>Tfw 142 IQ makes you extremely picky
>Notice degeneracy and flaws instantly
>Tfw 142 IQ is devoted to rumination
>>
>>37215222
Einstein definitely had a lot to hide, he was basically a con artist and one of the biggest Zion shills around. Btw, Israel asked him to be first president, but he declined.
>>
>>37216132
Oh. Thank you, then. I genuinely appreciate the fact that you actually read my wall of text.

>>37216107
I think those people working on niche topics in academia are actually pretty cool. There's something heroic about keeping ancient conversations going long after the people who began them have died, and I appreciate the sheer respect and enthusiasm for the subject matter that goes into that. Even when the topic is an ancient philosophy written down by some thighfucker.
>>37216226
Have you considered the possibility that you're depressed? (He asked, on /r9k/ of all places...) I used to attribute a lot of my lack of motivation to laziness, and a lot of my escapism to laziness and distraction. The "brain fog" in particular seems like it might be a symptom of actual depression.
>>
>>37216347
As long as the text makes a point using intelligible arguments, and especially valid ones, I'm up for it.
>>
>>37216347
>I think those people working on niche topics in academia are actually pretty cool.
It depends what the topic is. What I had in mind for that guy was something like "the semiotics of Platonic doctrine and how that relates to modern gender identity" or some pointless theoretical invention like that.
>>
>>37214698
>have an ig of 84
>realize at an early age I was blessed with good brains
>>
>>37216322
>he's so butthurt about successful Jews that he calls Einstein 'basically a con artist'
I knew /pol/ was retarded but this is some next-level shit
>>
the internet has bred a whole group of young men who think they are very smart because they watched a video by carl sagan or something
>>
>>37215428
Grow crystals in the bathtub
>>
>>37215558
>genetics has nothing to do with being chad
>well ok, genetics can preclude you from being chad, but genetics have nothing to do with being chad
You can be a failed chad, but you can't become a chad if you were never born capable to be one.
>>
>>37216347

I used to have a lot of motivation and drive, but I still managed to mess up. I've had 3-4 jobs, and I've tried getting an education equally many times. I get easily stressed by sensory... impressions. Like, my cat is moving around in the room now and it stresses me. It's like my brain is unable to categorize stimuli like that as 'known' and 'safe'.

Stress over time tends to make me constantly bummed out, and it does interfere with my concentration etc. In addition, I very easily get meltdowns and shutdowns.

I do think my concentration issues are more than that, though. I did score very low on working memory on the wais test I did.

I don't think that I've really gotten good help over the years either, the people I've talked to doesn't seem to be able to understand me when I explain myself. Having autism I'm pretty bad at understanding how well people understand what I say, and I'm not that good at wording what goes on in my head. I can interpret behavior pretty well by simulating people's personalities and mind states, but I can't know whether people understand me or not.

Ofc, I will take the blame for becoming what I've become regardless. I don't think where I am now is anything but my own making.
>>
>>37216492
Less than 1% are actually incapable of becoming a Chad.
>>
>>37216422
their is a whole history of Einstein and the other physicists who's work he took from and a deliberate Jewish media effort to promote him as something to be worshiped

you shouldn't be so sure you understand what you are talking about
>>
>>37216556
>I get easily stressed by sensory... impressions. Like, my cat is moving around in the room now and it stresses me. It's like my brain is unable to categorize stimuli like that as 'known' and 'safe'.

I think I understand what you're saying. My autism is rather similar, particularly for objects moving in my peripheral vision. Sensory overload is a bitch, and being in an environment with trigger sounds really does feel outright hostile and unsafe.

I'm not sure what to say about understanding people, particularly where things like subtlety and body language are concerned, except to advocate for complete sincerity. Granted, there's still the issue of developing your capacity for self-expression, but I find that we spergs don't do as well by mimicking other people as we do by just being our best selves and then being as literal and sincere as possible. One is purely theoretical knowledge of a personality, and the other is the real expression of a personality you're actually acquainted with.

In any case, so long as you're going to take responsibility for how you turn out, you might as well try to develop the capacities you have deficits in and take responsibility for the improvement and not just the defect. You at least recognize your own agency in your life.

>>37216442
Truer words have never been spoken.

>>37216380
I recognize that it's a prejudice of mine, but the phrase "modern gender identity" on its own strikes me as a massive red flag.
>>
>>37216667
Sure, buddy. You'll believe any bullshit 'history' if it neatly ties in to a Jewish conspiracy theory.
>>
>>37216104
Being willfully blind to the negative aspects is not an option to everyone. I don't think deciding not to see what causes you pain is a valid solution, and while trying to transcend it is very much worthwhile, it's not really as easy as you make it sound. You have to keep in mind there is a very strong prevalence of mental illness in high IQ individuals, and none of the things you're proposing really make a difference in my experience. I'm not especially lonely, I'm nowhere near being a shut-in virgin or anything like that, and as much as I like my work as a writer and poet, and as much as I focus on seeing beauty, I really can't say I feel like positive experiences outweigh negative ones. I do however, really feel like it is absolutely pointless to try and communicate with most "regular" people, since most of them have absolutely no thoughts worthy of interest, and because most really lack the will to expand their knowledge. This makes conversation incredibly tedious, especially when their understanding is so limited.

I'm not saying there are no exceptions, I've had beautiful experiences. Both with people and by myself, but I can't say any of them were related to what I consider "routine life". I'm sure our life experiences vary considerably, but you sound rather sheltered.

>You're confusing a very subjective assessment of the human race for objective clarity.
You're misinterpreting. It's a general statement relative to my experience and that of the people I know. Objectivity is essentially imaginary, it'd be pointless for me to try and state anything objectively, in this situation.. I'm not saying we haven't achieved great things, I'm saying these achievements are ultimately inconsequential to an individual in day-to-day life, while our shortcomings have a very negative impact.

Don't misunderstand this post, I'm glad that your experience differs from mine, I wouldn't wish mine on anyone.
>>
>tfw my IQ is lower than my BMI
>>
>>37214745

It's because smart people tend to over analyse things 24/7 leading them to look awkward and incapable when talking to a female.

This is why stupid people tend to be so successful with girls. Because they don't analyse their situation.
>>
File: 1280px-Bliss_(location).jpg (301KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Bliss_(location).jpg
301KB, 1280x960px
>>37214698

I have a 116 - 121 IQ and I'm still a lonely, pathetic, beta, manlet loser. At least if I had a 145 IQ I could legitimately feel special.
>>
>>37214698
I have a higher IQ, as do millions of people, and most can socialize just fine. Accept responsibility for your shortcomings and go further in life.
>>
File: 1478404421300.jpg (131KB, 525x809px) Image search: [Google]
1478404421300.jpg
131KB, 525x809px
>>37215343
>>37215402
>huhuhuh look how smart i am dumbass huhuuhuhehehuhuh simpleton hmmhmh ironic hgmhmhmhmhm
>>
File: 111.png (192KB, 336x346px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
192KB, 336x346px
Isn't intelligence about problem solving?
If you have all the resources available (you and a girl you can potentially meet) why haven't you figured out how to get a gf?
It can be done, fucking deformed/ugly/small dicked/bald/poor people have gfs, you certainly can.
You sound.. dare I say it, fucking retarded maybe?
>>
>>37216891
That is a very stupid post that only a very stupid person would believe.
>>
>>37216891
That's not being smart, that's being neurotic.
>>
File: b9c.jpg (54KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
b9c.jpg
54KB, 680x598px
>>37217115
>tfw too intelligent to figure out how to get a gf
>>
>>37214698
I unironically have an iq of 140 and as a type this i have a beautiful girl in bed with me
She is every bit as intelligent as i am
They exist anon, dont be such a sperg and just go talk to people
You will never meet her if you convince yourself she doesnt exist
>>
>>37215201
That he cheated with his cousin for
>>
>>37217115
>you and a girl you can potentially meet
Here's the thing though: she's gotta like me enough to wanna be my gf. Think about it: if you were a girl would you rather be with a skelly with a 5/10 face or a skinny fit guy with a 8/10 face. Sure I could work out but lifting heavy objects won't make my face look better.
>>
>>37217496
If you are as smart as you claim, plenty of girls will be attracted to your intelligence and overlook your lack of looks. Intelligent people are on the average more attractive as well so it's strange you claim to have a looks problem.
>>
>>37217590
>plenty of girls will be attracted to your intelligence and overlook your lack of looks
I wish that were true.
>Intelligent people are on the average more attractive as well so it's strange you claim to have a looks problem
5'7 skelly with long hair and average face. I usually wear jeans and a Pink Floyd shirt or Led Zeppelin
>>
>>37217635
Pink Floyd shirt or Led Zeppelin Shirt. Sorry forgot the shirt part
>>
>>37217496
A lot of skinny short guys have gfs, even short, skinny AND bald guys have gfs.

No excuse son.
>>
>>37217673
>implying that my average looks combined with my lack of social skills can get me a gf who isn't disabled or obese
>>
>>37217590
>If you are as smart as you claim, plenty of girls will be attracted to your intelligence and overlook your lack of looks
This is just plain false. People match for phenotypical and cultural reasons. The only women who care about it while it's intangible are women who are highly intelligent themselves, and they're very rare
>>
>>37215201
His first wife divorced him and all of his nobel cash prize.
>>
>>37217846
and took* all of his nobel cash prize
>>
>>37214698
>"I'm smart, but lazy xD" meme
>>
>>37217714
>lack of social skills

There you go. That's why you don't have a gf. Work on getting some.
>>
>152 IQ foreafter taking a recent test during my autism diagnoses
>realize im too smart for a job and that i can only live my life to the limit by watching tv shows and eating my favourite food
>>
>>37217806
You must live in the basement, right? Many girls are attracted to men who are smart and apply their smarts to be desirable. Of all the memes of /r9k/, one of the most retarded is that girls don't find intelligence attractive.
>>
>>37217635
Stop being a sperg and clean up your appearance.
>>
>>37214798
It's pretty easy to adopt a 89iq persona

t. was better at school than all my friends because I used my intellect in class but outside class I also acted like a caveman and was good at sports so people liked me

Until I moved to a new town and social life never really took off again since I couldn't make loyal friends like I had in my old town
>>
File: 1490303591314.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1490303591314.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>>37214698
>iq of 156
>too smart for this society

in order to survive in this earth, you have to be 125-135IQ, anything lower or higher makes you an outcast
>>
>>37217917
>too smart to have a job
>too smart to get a gf
>too smart to accomplish anything in life
>>
>>37214798
>instead i figured out relationships aren't what the media portrays them as
woah so smart how long did it take you to figure this deep dark societal secret out?
>>
My IQ is 153

I work as a forklift driver in a warehouse.

I get 12 $ per hour.....
>>
>>37219112
If that makes you happy then that's all you need.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (107KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
107KB, 500x334px
>>37219112
Sure it is buddy, whtever you say
>>
>>37216380
That actually sounds interesting.
This post wasn't original so I have to ad that all the old greeks were degenerate boy fuckers.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.