[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in Asia >staying at hostel >have a spot at a table

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1474924891474.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
1474924891474.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
>in Asia
>staying at hostel
>have a spot at a table with my laptop on
>watch qt azn grills check in from my spot
>close laptop and go take a bath
>come back
>one of the qt girls is sitting right across from my laptop at the same table
>3 other tables are empty
>I sit down
>open laptop
>start shitposting
>doesn't even look at her
>catch her looking at me and twirling her hair in my peripheral vision
>say nothing
>she leaves 15 minutes later
>write this out

I am an idiot.
>>
Pathetic. Also which country
>>
>>37214149
What? No you're not!

She was probably going to roofie you and steal your kidneys.
>>
>>37214149
How do I go about staying in a hostel? I don't want to do it in a foreign country I just want to stay in major cities around my country USA. How much do they cost?
>>
>>37214176
Japan of all places.
>>
>>37214178
They're super cheap here in the US, maybe $20-30/night.
>>
Welcome to japan, op. Whereabouts are you? I live in kyoto.
>>
>>37214207
Can you get weekly rates? I saw motels that had weekly rates and looked super comfy for 180/week. Basically a small studio with an oven and kitchen and bathroom and maid service. That was in Vegas thoigh.
>>
>>37214251
Not sure, maybe, depends, I think.
>>
>>37214236
I'm the road NEET guy. Currently in Oita.
>>
>>37214259
How do you afford it? Is there a way to make money and keep going while you do it?
>>
>>37214299
If you're a vagabond who does odd jobs or something, I suppose. Never done it myself, I only travel when resources afford.
>>
>>37214149
>>37214285
Have you left Yufuin yet?
>>
>>37214285
>road NEET guy
I think i remember. You have a tent, and you have a mom you didnt get along with, you're on a working holiday...did i remember right?

Please keep blog posting about your time in japan. I'm personally gonna hitch around in july/aug.
>>
>>37214320
Kinda sounds fun anon but I'm poor and from a boring rural area just want to go see the world and chill in cool places
>>
>>37214366
You sound like me. Where would you like to go, anonimo ?
>>
>>37214389
I live on the east coast so I would like to start in NYC or something and maybe check out Chicago and hopefully if I can go warmer places like Miami and maybe check out other cities along the coast.

Really would like to settle down in a nice cozy little city somewhere with Mexican girls. I'm kinda sick of living and it's hard enough meeting qts when you have autism let alone having only 3 girls near you.
>>
>>37214418
Ah that sounds cool, I'm pretty jelly that you're on the East Coast, you guys have all the cool historical artifacts and can traverse the entirety of the continental US with ease compared to here in Alaska.
>I'm kinda sick of living and it's hard enough meeting qts when you have autism let alone having only 3 girls near you.
kek I'm not so sure if Mexican women are into autists but good luck with that, amico.
>>
>>37214418
>warmer places like Miami

anon you don't understand. Miami is not a "warmer" place, it's a HELL ON EARTH. Tomorrow it's going to be 89 F while thunderstorming.

have you ever had your feet burned by pavement through your shoes?

Ever seen steam come off of the seat of your car when you sit down from your sweat vaporizing?

Ever had to open all the doors of your car 5 minutes before you leave just so it's able to be inhabited before you can drive?

How many people do you see on a daily basis who have sweat through their clothes and have heat lines coming off of their heads while waiting at a bus stop?
>>
>>37214440
I'll take any woman it's so lonely here and I think the west coast sounds better because of the bugs here and all that shit plus the west has Vegas.

I also have a dream I want to pursue because I have no other choice in life to try and be successful
>>
>>37214518
Kek I meant when it gets cold
>>
>>37214521
Ah that's understandable, well good luck in your future anonimo.
>>
File: 1494895612419.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494895612419.png
19KB, 300x250px
>>37214621
>when it gets cold

anon it's still that hot even during the winter. There is no respite from this suffering
>>
>>37214779
Alright well I'd rather be 89 than -30 so I'm ok with that
>>
>>37214149
Hey anon, are you travelling alone? Doesn't i t feel awkward af?
>>
>>37214332
Not yet. I'll leave on Saturday.

>>37214356
Yup. I'll try to update accordingly.

>>37214948
Not really. It's actually quite comfortable to be able to go anywhere or do anything without agreement from others.
>>
>>37215274
Where's your next stop?
>>
>>37214149
you guys really miss a lot of opportunities by being too reserved
>>
>>37214149
an autist at home is an autist abroad.
OP fell for the asia meme and probably thinks his autism gets a free pass there.
it doesn't.
>>
>>37215491
Sasayama.
>>
>>37215951
That's quite a ways! Are you planning on hitchhiking all the way there?
>>
>How women approach
Twirling hair
Bounce boobs
Staring licking lips
Squatting infront of u
Bend over open her asshole prolapse and look at you
But refuse to make the first conversation
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.