[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your experience with Hispanic ladies? They look so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 2.jpg (554KB, 1600x2401px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
554KB, 1600x2401px
What is your experience with Hispanic ladies?

They look so great for holding hands and cuddling with!
>>
File: 1492057902982.jpg (769KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1492057902982.jpg
769KB, 1536x2048px
I want a qt latina gf like this one
>>
>>37213037
>look ese' i posted it again, eh
kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>37213053
are there pictures of her since she turned 18?
>>
Hispani-mutt here.

This is going to be an insane generalization, but whatever.

>cycle of child abuse and beatings virtually ingrained into the whole fucking culture
>only culture that will bring a fucking keg and tequila to a child's first communion
>drama-prone, gossipy, whiny, and fond of crocodile tears
>WILL slap you
>that cute little belly turns into fucking Jabba the Hutt VERY rapidly
>she WILL bitch about you to her mom
>just a foul fucking attitude ingrained into the entire goddamned sex in that culture
>>
>>37213096

truly qt asian gfs are the only recourse men have left
>>
>>37213096
if they are half white does it make a difference?
>>
>>37213096
way too insane of a generalization, to the point it's not even of any use
>>
>>37213096
who hurt u anon

>WILL slap you
I will agree with this however kek
>>
>>37213128
No. Castizas are the same deal.

It's not a racial thing. It's culture. It's whatever toxic fucking voodoo those brujas are passing down from mother to daughter, and it's the feedback loop created by their penchant for Lifetime-tier levels of indulging drama.

That said, there are some very redeeming factors to the culture, most notably the emphasis on family and the multigenerational household. Cousins are practically siblings, extended families actually know each other, and if your nuclear family implodes, there's a bunch of aunts and uncles and cousins annd grandparents ready to provide stability so the kids' lives don't totally go to shit.

>>37213146
Let me phrase it this way, then: At the first, most infinitessimal whiff of drama, fucking bail.

>>37213198
I forgot that they beat their kids with shoes and spoons. Throwing that in there.
>>
File: 3.jpg (69KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
69KB, 560x420px
>>37213037
This is gonna happen to you if you don't stop lusting after my women. They're mine by birthright and I will protect my property because I am a man with big, heavy huevos.
>>
>>37213216
I don't think it's like that at all for most Latinas.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.