[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta orbiter hate thread These fuckers are the real reason society

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3847.jpg (202KB, 1042x1604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3847.jpg
202KB, 1042x1604px
Beta orbiter hate thread
These fuckers are the real reason society is so woman-centric these days. Women can pretty much live off their money, favors, and attention. At least women seek their own advantage; these guys actively go against their own self-interest and fuck it up for all other men in the process. They'll be the first to go on the Day of the Robot.
>>
>>37212077
>Women are so sought after that they can live off posting selfies and nudes
>Most women refuse to do this because it's "degrading :((("

Imagine having life handed to you while you are presented with a mild inconvenience and you're just like "no I'd rather do work that I don't have to do" this is why I hate women
>>
>>37212077
I bet she fucks a few of them on the side in the old days.
Women with guy friends are all attention whores
>>
Beta orbiting is a myth
>>
>>37212077
Maybe her actual brothers? I mean, I can't say.

>inb4 "Nobody has four brothers"

My sister has 6 older brothers, me being the oldest.
>>
>>37212137
Did you jack into her panties during that horny 15 year old stage?
>>
>>37212115
They're wearing pink bathrobes and hoisting her over their heads. The very thought of a sexual relationship with any of them is probably hilarious to her.
>>37212132
I think the OP is pretty damning evidence that you're wrong
>>
>>37212137
The article (Buzzshit) specifically references them as "her closest guy friends"
>>
>>37212132
no high school in your country?
>>
>>37212155
Well considering she was born a mere 2 months ago, no, that'd be a bit weird I think.

My mom and dad had me when they were 18 and 19 respectively, they're now 37 and 38, I am 18.
>>
Beta orbiting is merely the absence of communication
>>
>>37212137
Ah, I thought it was brothers also.
If I ever get married, I'd love for my 3 brothers to be my bridesmaids. It's not like I have any friends, and all my sisters are cunts.
>>
>>37212207
be my lonely sperg gf
>>
>>37212178
Ah, well, this is how beta orbiters work I suppose.

Me? I either get the pussy or I don't, there's no fooling around. I'm willing to have friends who are girls, but I'm not willing to do anything for them, I'll treat them like shit just like I treat all my friends. If they don't like it, they can fuck off.

But, then again, I've stopped falling for the woman jew, so that probably helps.

>>37212207
All my mom's sisters are cunts (except one), and all my dad's sisters are cunts. Brothers are better than sisters and that's a fact.
>>
>>37212207
>Ah, I thought it was brothers also
It's not. It's about a special snowflake roastie in computer engineering. Her classmates/orbiters are the bridesmaids.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/kassycho/this-woman-got-her-bros-to-be-her-bridesmaids-and-people
>>
File: ScreenShot.png (1MB, 754x1384px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot.png
1MB, 754x1384px
some retards will take this joke seriously

piss off autists
>>
>>37212228
Stop trying you fucking spaz, nobody gets relationships on 4chan.
>>
>>37212253
The joke's humor comes from its disturbing basis in reality. Any woman who's even moderately attractive can marry a rich man and ride his coattails if she fails in her own life. I wish I had that kind of safety net.
>>
spergers worldwide
>>
>>37212077
Maybe they like being used, it's just like Mr Manson said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGNNqAc1s4Y
>>
>>37212454
Hurr durr mixed lyrics and song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg
>>
>>37212077
Cultural marxism has GOT to stop.
>>
File: ?.jpg (219KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
?.jpg
219KB, 1000x893px
>Literally what?
Which one of you is this ..??
>>
File: ABOMINOUS.jpg (2KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ABOMINOUS.jpg
2KB, 300x168px
>>37212488
>IiterallyLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>37212488
Pajeet goes all out, absolute madman!
>>
File: omg.png (406KB, 1012x1326px) Image search: [Google]
omg.png
406KB, 1012x1326px
this is actually so sad. i feel so bad for betas now.

>jsyk: a girl is the one replying to him
>>
i hate IVchan
>>
>>37212102
I hate women for this too. Im a camwhore I wish I could convince all women to do it. I literally do nothing but drugs and masturbate all day. Women who also camwhore help you all have to ban together and start inflating your prices this works like a charm. I also do the whole findom thing its like taking candy from a baby and helps that Im naturally a bitch.
>>
>>37212488
its pajeet wrong though?
>>
>>37212474
God, Annie Lennox is so sexy.

>>37212102
Do you actually hate women for having a work ethic and drive? That unusual and seems a bit convoluted, logically. I mean the usual points of attack are that they're leeches with no passions amongst other thing. Did you just make the statement and add "that's why I hate women" at the end because anything related to women gets you going?

>>37212800
I don't get how you can live that life, don't you get bored? Why would you hate women for wanting to do more than just get money to exist?
>>
>>37212102
imagine you'r whole worth being concentrated on a piece of adipose tissue and a wet hole. I wouldnt be able to live like that, it's disgusting and pitiful.
>>
>tfw no gf to publicly emasculate me
>>
>>37213196
Yes, you choose to live with no worth whatsoever.
>>
>>37212102
>Imagine having life handed to you while you are presented with a mild inconvenience
this is exactly what people say about robots and other special snow flakes that claim to not be normies here
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.