[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>asked a girl out over snapchat >she said yes >we talked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Bang.png (22KB, 625x582px) Image search: [Google]
Bang.png
22KB, 625x582px
>asked a girl out over snapchat
>she said yes
>we talked for a few days but never actually made plans for anything
>I, in my infinite autism, send something about never really knowing what to say to her
>seen.jpg
>I don't have anything more to say
>figure it's over with
>don't actually know

What the fuck do I do
>>
yeah women are psychos, dont ever try that angle. they simply do not understand
depending on the girl just talk again like normal might work else youre screwed.
>>
File: 1391880550189.png (182KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1391880550189.png
182KB, 500x371px
Nothing

Seriously, I don't know if you're underage or what but just don't message her again until she messages you back and if she does play it cool
>>
>>37212085
I'm 20, but I've heard this advice before.

>>37212061
I'm kinda bummed about it but fuck it. I'm probably screwed, and I'm okay with that.
>>
Man, just snapchat another whore, or more than one,with similar charateristics, just play the player just for the heck of it.
And obviusly do not go for the autist path.
LEARN FROM EXPERIENCE BCS AT LEAST NOW YOU KNOW WHAT YOU MUST NOT DO.
>>
Hey anon if she really cares about you she'll reply and it doesn't really matter what you say as long as it's not painfully autistic. just keep the convo going . be funny and don't be a pussy, make plans and go through with them .
>>
>>37212020
That's an important thing to address here. Never ever let a woman know you're insecure about anything. Her attraction to you is based on how confident you appear to her. When you let your guard down by asking for help too often she'll know and drop you ESPECIALLY early on.

All that stuff about couples opening up to each other you see in movies is horse shit. Never confide in a girl you're interested in, she'll read that as you maybe wanting to depend on her emotionally, but that won't work for her because she wants to depend emotionally on you. It's unfair and it sucks but that's pretty much what I've observed. We'll always be here to listen to your gripes though, that's what bros are for.
>>
>>37212472
>make plans and go through with them .
See, there's the big thing: she is fucking terrible at coming through with plans. I know this from past experience, I gotta either be forceful about it and come to her or just give up entirely.

I'm having flashbacks to a time where I was trying to shoot a short film back in high school, for some reason I chose her for it (along with a couple others). Literally everyone bailed on me at the last second, and her response was weak as shit.

>>37212492
>Never confide in a girl you're interested in, she'll read that as you maybe wanting to depend on her emotionally, but that won't work for her because she wants to depend emotionally on you.
I've dropped a ton of heavy shit on this girl, we've talked shit out before. Probably why this was doomed from the beginning.

Ah well, if she actually wants something she'll talk to me, she has the ability. Fuck it, man. Gotta work on more short films.
>>
>>37212579
It's a learning experience, a lot of people make that mistake. I've doomed at least 4 potential relationships doing that without even realizing.

Just make sure not to drop too much on her or any future girl. Let her make the first move in telling sensitive personal stuff. Eventually it will be okay to let some things out, but do not do it right away under any circumstance. You want to actually have a solid relationship before you get into things like that.
>>
>>37212667
I feel, I feel.

I keep being reminded of the few times I could have gotten laid, and that I blew one of them on fucking Valentines.

I was never close here. I'm just reminded of when I was.
>>
>>37212726
Wow Valentines day? That's harsh man, I'm sorry. The only successful relationships I've been in have been online. The aloof casual persona I described before earned me some nudes and videos, but I haven't gotten to try it out IRL yet. I think I might soon though, I've got two girls that are interested, so it's just a matter of getting numbers and not slipping up.
>>
>>37212818
Yeah, it's not so much that I blew it as she was giving signals the whole fucking time and I was so fucking paralyzed by the thought that my autism just made me interpret it all as "She's mildly interested" or "she's just being friendly".

I can feel that aloof, casual persona thing. Got a friend who stopped giving a fuck about everything and even though he's not the most attractive he still gets more pussy than I do. Maybe that's the secret, y'know?
>>
>>37212868
Yeah dude beware of that mindset. That's the anxiety talking and wanting you to stick to what you're comfortable with. You may be comfortable after it's all over but it's a missed opportunity, and that's pretty much as painful as getting rejected. You gotta hang in there and acknowledge that yes, someone could be into you, and give yourself the credit you deserve.

The girls who are interested now sort of just fell into my lap, which never happens to me. On the occasions I got girls, I had to do the pursuing. Being pursued is something I'm completely unfamiliar with but it's exciting and I'm gonna take it head on. Go in with the mindset that even if it doesn't work out, I got good practice, y'know?
>>
>>37212020
Talk to them in person
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.