[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >laying down on bed browsing r9k >hand on my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: fuckthisthing.png (60KB, 242x283px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthisthing.png
60KB, 242x283px
>be me
>laying down on bed browsing r9k
>hand on my ass
>get closer to crack
>feel a weird thing I initially thought was a hair
>pull it, stand up to inspect
>turns out to be a fucking tick
>throw it out of panic
Fuck these things. It's in my room, and I don't know whether it's dead or alive. When it was in between my fingers it wasn't moving. But, all there is on my ass is a red mark. I don't know if it's from the tick or not though, but what do I do?
>>
>>37211795
It's alive and it's going to come back to suck your blood.
>>
>>37211795
do you have any pets?
it probably came from your pets
good luck and kill it, I think you have to stomp it or something?
>>
Fuck ticks. It was an extra long winter where I am, so they're supposed to be bad this year.

As for the mark, it's probably nothing, leave it for a couple days and if it's still there go see a doctor or something.

Keep checking your head, armpits, bellybutton, crotch, and ass for more. Aren't bugs just the greatest?
>>
>>37211876
I have the worst fucking phobia which is why I threw it.
Will it come back for me though is my concern?
>>
>>37211913
Well yeah, now that it has identified you as a viable blood source it will try to return to you. My advice would be to sleep in another room for the night so it can't fuck you up while you sleep, just to be safe.
>>
>>37211913
Yes. It's already used you as a food source and since it didn't die it's going to come back for you. Probably in your sleep too.
>>
>>37211795
spray the perimeter of your house with some bug spray
>>
UPDATE:
I FOUND THE FUCKING TICK CRAWLING ON MY BED RIGHT NEXT TO ME. THIS FUCKER WAS TRYING TO BITE ME AGAIN. THE FAGGOT HAS BEEN FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET.
>>
But my main concern now is Lymes disease. If the tick didn't embed and stay in my body, can I still get the disease?
>>
>>37212037

yes the disease is wifi-enabled
>>
>>37212054
aw fuck orginaliaiaia
>>
>>37211913
unfortunately yeah. ticks detect movement and heat and descend on animals with frightening speed in the wild.

have fun sleeping
>>
File: IMG_2487.jpg (117KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2487.jpg
117KB, 750x1024px
>>37211795
These fucking things need to be eradicated from the face of the earth
>>
Could be bedbugs check your matress
>>
>>37212037

Why the fuck would you have a red spot if it wasn't biting you already? You should have taken the time to properly identify it if you are worried about Lyme. For someone with a "phobia" you are fucking dumb.
>>
>>37212213
Along with Cave Crickets.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.