[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any women who actually prefer virgins or is it just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1363620605149.jpg (58KB, 294x295px) Image search: [Google]
1363620605149.jpg
58KB, 294x295px
Are there any women who actually prefer virgins or is it just a fantasy for people like us that someone would actually be happier with our virginity rather than just tolerating it?
>>
>>37210083
I just really really don't want a gf that's raped or gets raped while being with me. That thought haunts my every day. My every second.
>>
>>37210083
No.
Either you're entirely inexperienced which means we have to teach you everything emotional, sexual, and responsibility that is required to make a relationship function.
Or
You've had relationships before just not sex which still means i have to teach you everything about that from technique to cues and all the while hope you aren't just naturally terrible or lacking.

Yes you can be a natural at all of this but thats still a nice redflag for us.
>>
>>37210083
Only a minority. I wouldn't exchange fluids with a non-virgin guy. It's a requirement. He should also be unwilling to partake in casual sex and similar degenerate practices with random people. Bonus if he's shy and modest. I'm a khhv myself and won't settle for an impure male.

That said, I think this is very uncommon.
>>
>>37210083
Are you willing to learn how to properly pleasure a woman?
Do you get off to being dominated?

Then that's fine. Otherwise nah.

>inb4 mommy fetish
Not interested.
>>
>>37211117
This is literally my ideal scenario.
>>
>>37210083
Can confirm I prefer virgins. Been with two virgin males and they were the best guys I have been with. (though not a long list but still) I enjoy virgins more. They appreciate messing around and they understand how it feels to be alone. I also find them more interesting and funny, they actually have amazing personalities even if its autistic traits. .
>>
>In high school group
>girls start talking about boys
>mention so and so might be a virgin
>every girl all at once: "aww I wanna date a guy who's a virgin"

True story
>>
>>37211222
>normie girls
They say that but they don't mean it.
>>
>>37210083
It's literally the job experience meme
>No job experience
>can't get a job
>never fucked before?
>can't get fucked

RIP virgins.
>>
>>37211284
I like to think #notallwomen goes here. If you love the guy or even just like them half the fun is showing them how to kiss or cuddle or how to feel up a girl. I remember giving virgin guy his first blowjob (he was 25) and he made such cute noises and loved it so much. It felt better than any blowjob I have ever given. He was the only guy I have ever lusted for in my life..
>>
>>37211320
SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LYING CUNT SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH YOU FUCKING LYING HEARTLESS COCK-MACHINE KILL YOURSELF AND STOP LYING
>>
As a guy who once catfished as a virgin hunter for years I can safely say that that type of woman is so rare as to not exist.
>>
>>37211342
WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO BELIEVE? trust me I know people are shitty but it is true. That doesn't mean it will be easy to find.
>>
>>37211342
>sperging this hard
this is why you'll never get a gf
>>
>>37211155
That's funny. My full list of requirements is probably too strict but rest assured there are others like me out there, so don't give up.
>>
>>37210186
Oh man
You are getting me so easy
>>
>>37210083
explain how being a virgin would be a benefit in any way

"i prefer boys who have not traveled outside the country yet but want to :))))"

if a girl likes you, she likes you. if she makes a big deal over a trivial quality like virginity, then she'll make a big deal about everything. you're a stupid piece of shit for even asking, the type of girl you're asking for would ruin your life.
>>
File: our memes laugh at you, jack.gif (500KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
our memes laugh at you, jack.gif
500KB, 1000x500px
>>37210186
>we
>us
>implying implications
>>
>>37211372
>That doesn't mean it will be easy to find.

That doesn't do us any good then
>>
>>37211284
That's why I would just lie, exactly how I got my first job.
>>
>>37211267
>This guy's post went against my narrative so I'll dismiss it
lol
>>
are there any girls who actually like the idea of clumsy sex with a virgin or is it just other aspects
>>
>>37211504
That is an exclusively male thing, at least in its purest form. If the virgin was also a millionaire Chad then you'd have all sorts of slags lining up for akward sex
>>
>>37211504
Yes, but in general a lot of women don't because it's usually a lot harder to please a woman than a man. Legend has it even Chads get this wrong. So a lot of women are skeptical about a virgin's ability to please them and don't want to take the risk.
>>
>>37211581
>women are unwilling to risk having bad sex
Mad/10
>>
>>37211632
The issue is this.
Lets say the womans bad at sex and the guy isn't. The guy still gets his.
The mans bad at sex and the woman isn't. The guy still gets his.

Unless you know what you're doing the woman won't cum but even a guy who only knows how to thrust with the wrong rhythm can still cum. Why put ourselves out like that?
>>
>>37211632
>>37211719
This. Why take a chance on not cumming?
>>
>>37211777
well those numbers seal it
im mad beyond belief
i hope you roast in hell
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.