[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at college >prefer to wear headphones when out and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1494208921924.jpg (40KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
1494208921924.jpg
40KB, 300x220px
>be at college
>prefer to wear headphones when out and about
>the sound of normies was annoying and I didn't want to hear it
>eventually wearing headphones more than I'm not
>decide to try and go about a day without headphones
>normies and the ambient sound of campus have become a trigger to me
>already had misophonia, triggers were the normal stuff like chewing, tapping, sniffling, etc
>new triggers consist of talking, laughing, humming, banging on walls
>sound of own chewing has become a trigger too
>can't eat without headphones
>feel unsafe and anxious without headphones on when outside of my room
>even in my room I'm not safe at times
>hear steady thumping from upstairs or people talking or laughing in the halls
>go for my headphones as fast as possible
>start trembling if I can't get them on fast enough
>either go into a rage or start panicking
>this applies for both inside and outside of my room
>will start to dig my fingernails into my head if I'm in a situation where I can't use headphones or leave
>finally leave college forever in two days
>damage may have already been done

How fucked am I?
>>
>>37208409
>finally leave college forever in two days
Are you graduating anon?
>>
>>37208509
I would like to say yes, but I'm not. I'm going to be dropping out before next semester, I've only been suffering the past 8 months spent here, and I can't see the next three years being better
>>
Bump from the dead ororororor
>>
>>37208409

You're pretty fucked up. Get some meds or finish on an online college. But don't expect to ever get a job from that.
>>
>>37208409
>Bullshit WebMD condition, self-diagnosed
>Symptoms identical to symptoms of autism
It's fine if you want to fall for this shit, but don't expect anyone to indulge you
>>
>>37208554

I dropped out too, my guy. If you're anything like me the next 3 years would have only been worse.
>>
>>37208409
invest in custom fit in ear monitors anon. less conspicuous and blocks out way more sound.
>>
>>37209994
the problem with those is that they're extremely loud when eating. OP says he wears them to eat so I don't think those would be good
>>
>>37208409
you're like that literal retard from something about mary who spergs out when someone touches his headphones
>>
>>37208409

don't drop out OP, you can get over this headphone thing

you are never going to get another chance at college, don't wind up a minimum wage wagecuck or neet, it's worse
>>
>>37210144
Literally this OP. As much as people say that college is a meme, it's better to go and get a degree if you can than not do it at all. What's your major?
>>
>>37210144
>>37210228
I'm majoring in biology and environmental science, but the thing is that I've lost all passion for it. I don't care about the environment enough anymore to make a career out of it. And there's no major I'd want to switch to. There's at least five other reasons for me wanting to drop out other than my original post, and it all will make me unable to complete college. I'd love to have a degree, but it's just not possible right now, maybe I'll try again in a few years
>>
>>37210291
Do finance. It isn't all too difficult and you can get a well-paying wagecuck job from it. If you do well enough at it, you can move upward and make even more. What other interests do you have?
>>
>>37210291

everyone feels that way at points during their schooling

get through it OP, you can do it

you are going to wind up going down a dark path to neetness and poverty, don't become one of the failures on this board
>>
>>37210291
>maybe I'll try again in a few years

you won't and you know you won't

this is it OP, you will always regret it if you drop out
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.