[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe if Ariana Grande weren't such a degenerate Jew puppet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: arianadegenerate.jpg (41KB, 334x512px) Image search: [Google]
arianadegenerate.jpg
41KB, 334x512px
Maybe if Ariana Grande weren't such a degenerate Jew puppet teaching young girls to be dirty sluts, an attack would have never happened.

Sluts need to be purged as they are provoking terrorism.
>>
to be fair, she IS a slut
>>
I fapped to her earlier to be edgy.
>>
First thing I thought as weII
>>
>>37208172
You'd show off your ass too to be a millionaire at 19 fuck off

Plus her parents probably push it on her
>>
>this butthurt
stop being poor
>>
>>37208503
Showing what you got is fine but teaching other young children to be like that is something different.
>>
>>37208172
> Victim blaming this hard
No, Ahmed, you cannot rape women because they're not covering the ankles. Now go back to wasteland where you came from and let the civilized world be.
>>
>>37208172
I hope one of the normies knocks the teeth out of your hateful head one day.
>>
>>37208696

degenerate detected you have to go back
>>
True the articles I've read about it said it was a "family show" with mostly teens and preteen girls. All the songs I've heard from her have been about getting fucked? Side to Side is about getting fucked so much you can't walk right. She is a degenerate slut, too bad she wasn't blown to bits.
>>
She's a worthless sellout whore promoting whore behavior materialism and other forms of shit

We don't need anymore people like her
She's not
Innocent nor are or will be all the kids that sadly listen to this type of shit while Ahmed still is an idiot you cannot say they don't deserve it in some sense
>>
>>37208172
>degenerate Jew puppet teaching
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (31KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
31KB, 400x386px
>>37208241
Fuck anon, what a kek
>>
>>37209509
He has inspired me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS1g8G_njx8

actually wtf this is illuminati as shit
>>
File: 1458268876268.jpg (23KB, 357x379px) Image search: [Google]
1458268876268.jpg
23KB, 357x379px
>>37208696
Fuck off stupid ROASTIE KEK. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.