[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else having problems posting their discord links on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_6.png (485KB, 688x595px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.png
485KB, 688x595px
Is anyone else having problems posting their discord links on r9k so you can talk to fellow robots? I haven't been able to invite people to my server for a while and i was wondering if anyone else is having this problem as well
>>
>>37208111
just post the link already you slut
>>
/r9k/ is not a discord directory you fucking idiot, if you want to talk to robots then post on the board - that's what it's for.
>>
File: Screenshot_14.png (53KB, 412x425px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_14.png
53KB, 412x425px
>>37208273
You can't make friends on this board though. Everybody is anonymous and unless you exchange contact information you're never gonna talk to that person again. That's what robot discord servers are for, you fucking dingus
>>
>>37208350
You have to go back to >>>/soc/
>>
File: ,angry.jpg (92KB, 560x555px) Image search: [Google]
,angry.jpg
92KB, 560x555px
>>37208235
I doubt 4chan will let me post the link but if you really wanna join then here you go. d. gg/RvD56C(yeah it wouldnt let me post it, fuck)
>>
File: 1469943444937.jpg (4KB, 234x122px) Image search: [Google]
1469943444937.jpg
4KB, 234x122px
>>37208350
>robots
>socializing with each other for more than a few minutes
>socializing in live chat

mentally ill faggots, orbiters, and roasties use discord. and in the end, you'll all just come back here to start your own little discord circlejerk drama thread about how the friend/s you met on discord won't talk to you since you both had an autistic fit.
>>
>>37208418
Let's see if it works in the email field
>>
>>37208444
Oh shit it just gives trips
>>
>>37208444
the email field doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>37208472
Fucking moot
>>
File: , .png (434KB, 419x687px) Image search: [Google]
, .png
434KB, 419x687px
>>37208438
i hate orbiters so theyre banned on my server
>>
>>37208111
>join """"r9k"""" discord
>it's filled with underage faggots still in high school
>all they do is meme

What did /r9k/ mean by this?
>>
>>37208625
not every r9k server is the same. It's usually every 4 or 5 there's one comfy one but it dies in days. That's just the way discord is.
>>
>>37208350
Do you even know what a robot is? The fleeting anonymous contact is the upside for a robot. Go to /soc/ if you want to make friends and contactfag.
>>
https://discord.
gg/ZrCmJrH

cali discord server
>>
>>37208811
cali one is a prime example of underage fags desu
>>
>>37208836
theres only 2 underage
one got banned
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.