[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >23 >Dating bf for two years >We are struggling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

>be me
>23
>Dating bf for two years
>We are struggling to pay rent and I even dropped out of University to work more hours
>Casually browsing okcupid one night and a guy offers me money for sex
>Times are very tight and me and my bf could use the money
>I meet him in his car after work and just give him a blowjob
>Easy $120
>I can't tell my boyfriend but I decide to buy pizza on the way home
>He says he's proud of me for working so much and kisses me before I have a chance to brush my teeth
>I feel like a worthless asshole
Am I a bad girlfriend for doing this? I did it only to try to help out
>>
>>37207819
Is he working too?
>>
>>37207819
yes

saged in my mind
>>
>>37207834
Yes he has a job but it doesn't pay enough to afford our apartment on his own. It's a good place and we have to pay a bit extra to be on our own.
>>
Yes you are. You just lost any and all trust you've built up over $120. If he agreed that it was fine then that's another story. But now you'll always have that in the back of your mind, haunting you.
>>
>>37207819
I would, unironically, break up with you if I ever found out. I hopefully would never even stumble upon someone like, which is actually what's happening because I could never score a girl, partially because I do not engage in social situations. It's shit like this that just scares me away from women. You probably weren't a virgin beforw dating this poor guy but even so, you probably tricked him into thinking you were a decent human being.
I'm glad I'm going to die someday, hopefully sooner than later but I just keep waiting for that day when I no longer have to hear about this shit
>>
>>37207819
Women are incapable of loyalty so it's best to not tell him.
>>
nice LARPING op. did reddit kick you out for your obvious cuck fetish?
>>
>>37207819
>i wanted to help my bf so i'll cheat on him.

Women are subhuman incapable of loyatly or honor.
>>
>>37207819
This is designed to be bait, isn't it. On one hand, it pushes all the right buttons to piss people off. On the other hand, there are really women this stupid and devoid of moral understanding.
>>
File: 612x.jpg (41KB, 512x379px) Image search: [Google]
612x.jpg
41KB, 512x379px
>>37207819
>i have a bf but i """casually""" browse okcupid
dude, your bf deserves better

he deserves a guy thats not going to cheat on him
>>
>>37207907
>implying this is a female
>>
>>37207819
Post this on /adv/ for a bigger shitstorm.
>>
>>37207878
You really think he would break up with me over this?
I wish I could just tell him
>>
>>37207980
>>37207819
well done my dude, you've figured out what the minimum level of effort is to bait nu-r9k. what now?
>>
File: katana_baby_pepe.png (81KB, 729x441px) Image search: [Google]
katana_baby_pepe.png
81KB, 729x441px
>>37207980
Do you love him? If so, never tell him. Do you want him to most likely break up with you? Tell him. However, there is a third case, where he is such a good person that he understands, forgives you, and loves you even more.
>>
>>37207980
he deserves to know youre a whore so he can forget about you
if ur for real then thats the only way to salvage ur shit
>>
>>37208034
this is next level scumbag cuck posting
>>
>>37207980
Bait, but if I were he (which I'm not) I would. Maybe don't be such a degenerate/worthless partner next time? Or maybe just stay away from relationships in general, how bout that
>>
Why would you be browsing OkCupid while in a relationship? It seems to me you were looking for someone else.
>>
>>37208038
I know, he does and I really should tell him.
>>
>>37207819
Protip: Your feelings aren't always wrong.
>>
File: 1485276326255.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485276326255.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
This is how women work
>"jee I feel bad about thing"
>bunch of people tell her the truth, that she should feel bad and own up to her actions
>one scummy whiteknight faggot tells her to keep being a scumbag
>she just happens to "listens to the one scummy faggot because he's telling her what she wants to hear
>she decides the "right" thing to do just is the thing she already decided to do, and that very conveniently happens to be thing that is easiest for her
>the truth is she never had any intention of fessing up, she just wanted a sounding board to tell her that she doesn't have to feel bad. Thus she feels absolved of guilt despite not actually doing anything to absolve herself, because it's all about making her feel better rather than doing what's right
>>
yea youre actually pathetic for this. delete your okcupid account and dont do anything of the sort again. you decide if you wanna tell your bf
>>
>>37208170
I only do it to meet new friends because I work so much I don't have time to go out alone ever
>>
>posting this made-up story on a board full of bitter, woman-hating shut-in NEETs with trust issues
>keeping the thread alive with cursory replies
well done, OP, ya trolled em good
>>
he put it in adv the madman
>>
>>37208477
/adv/ is filled with the kind of normalfag cunts who will say "no dont tell him honesty is evil :("
>>
>>37207819
You use funnyjunk, don't you?
>>
>>37208322
No one finds friends on Okcupid, it was dumb of to think you could go on a dating site for that. If you were just looking for friends you would have had just been looking at other females not men you knew you were also looking for someone a bit better than him. Also if you don't have enough time for alone time you shouldn't be looking for friends you don't have the time to be out with them.
>>
>>37207819
I know this is bait but two people could never struggle to pay rent

my roomie is a waitress and I'm a packer and combined we make probably $3000 a month after taxes, rent is only 630 between us so $315 each
>>
>>37207980
>You really think he would break up with me over this?
I consider myself more open minded than a fair amount of /r9k/ and I would break up with you for that. Honesty and trust are everything in a relationship. If you had discussed the idea with him prior to acting on your own then it would be a different story.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.