[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being muscular is the closest thing to superhuman that you can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: deadlift_main.jpg (89KB, 666x443px) Image search: [Google]
deadlift_main.jpg
89KB, 666x443px
being muscular is the closest thing to superhuman that you can achieve in this life

so why aren't you at the gym busting your ass off?

you all thrive for attention since it is lacking from your lives (no friends, no gf etc)

becoming muscular will make people more interested in you. Start now.
>>
I busted my ass for 7 months, watched my diet, counted my calories, ate my protein, and didn't skip a single day of the program. I look like shit and my lifts are shit. Everyone who looks decent roids.
>>
>>37207389
Maybe you just lucked out on genetic lottery. I'm sexy and natty as fuck.
>>
/fit/ here, it doesn't help so long as your personality is painfully unlikable
>>
>>37207203
I actually think being a pro athlete is. Swift and nimble and coordinated fast and precise high stamina and maximum focus.

I mean it's for some people but I don't really want to be a gargantuan mass of muscle I'd rather be like some assassins creed type shit or Bruce lee or something.

It's why I respect athletes
>>
>>37207203
Because it's not interesting to me you stupid normalnigger.
>>
the closest thing to superhuman you can achieve is actually probably being a super billionaire well maybe not you personally
>>
As of last Wednesday, I am.

Skinnyfuck, so I need to worry about dieting first. Gains will follow.
>>
>>37207427
Faggot, you'd have to work your ass off for years and years (and most likely roids) with perfect diet to be considered huge. You will not become a hulking mass of muscle just from casual lifting.
>>
>>37207427
I regret never using my nigger body to become a basketball chad. I'm 6 foot with a nearly 6 foot wingspan and my aerobic/sprinting capabilities are far more than average(I know this because I ran track and x country in highschool)
>>
>>37207203
Because it takes years upon years. Unless you start in your early teens, it's already too late. By the time you start to look great, you'll be too old for it to be of any use.
>>
>>37207553
>Unless you start in your early teens, it's already too late

So why didn't you start in your early teens? What stopped you?
>>
>>37207601
I was a poor kid that didn't have access to proper nutrition or a gym.
>>
>>37207627
You're just full of excuses aren't you faggot
>>
>>37207534
Still not much or good enough go look at NBA players they're all 6'6-7'1
>>
>>37207638
>asks for reasoning
>bitches when he gets it
>>
Lifting doesn't cure autism. I worked out before but I can't now for medical reasons
>>
>>37207649
Yes, I baited you into giving a reason so that I could call you a retard for your lame ass excuses. You don't need a gym membership to exercise. You can do it anywhere, any time, with pushups, sit ups, squats, etc. Enjoy being a weak pathetic sack of shit though.
>>
>>37207718
You proved you're a shit poster with that comment and know nothing about muscle growth.
>>
>>37207737
>u dont no shit about mussel growth
Do I have to show you a photo of my body? I won't, but I guarantee i know more than you, retard.
>>
>>37207203
>superhuman
>die instantly to .45 ACP x2
>never beat a Russian at Silat

Offer me something that's worth a shit.
>>
File: received_1324220207623733.png (225KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
received_1324220207623733.png
225KB, 720x540px
im attractive enough to not need to work out in order to make my self feel better
>>
>>37207753
>i know more than you, retard.
Not if you think push ups, sit ups and body squats will build any significant muscle growth. You need progressive loads to break down muscle fiber for bigger regrowth which body weight doesn't provide.
>>
Because who gives a fuck. This is R9K
>>
>>37207895
Stop it retard. Just stop. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I will bet my massive delts that you have never done a single push up in your life. Of course you can't get as much results as from lifting weights, but you can still get a decent body. Definitely better than sitting on your fat ass making excuses like you are right now. Whatever, i don't really care, just keep being weak and worthless.
>>
>5'6'' manlet
>fat 175 lbs
>lose only muscle on cut
>gain tons of fat on bulk
>fat wont go away
>can't even lol2plate bench

I have shit genetics and will never be super human.
>>
>>37207991
I'm gonna guess you have very low self esteem and thought you were weak and worthless until you started lifting. Now you have an inflated ego but stil post on r9k in the current year. Your muscles don't make you a non-autist, anon. I work out too but you clearly have some mental issues and self-esteem problems when you're getting this fucking upset over degenerates on r9k. Is this accurate? Send me your most angry response so I can get a free (You).
>>
>>37208055
Yes it's accurate anon. But you're still weak and worthless and will never have the massive, sculpted musculature that I possess.
>>
File: 3590329059235.jpg (26KB, 620x572px) Image search: [Google]
3590329059235.jpg
26KB, 620x572px
>non lifters will never know what it's like to press 200 pounds over your head
>non lifter will never experience the pump
>non lifters will never be able to look in the mirror and be amazed by the way they've sculpted their body
>non lifters will never know what it's like to have hard, full and dense muscles that have visible separation
>non lifters will never be able to look at themselves in the mirror and have tears of happiness at how amazing their body looks
>non lifters will never have proper posture
>non lifters will never be able to consume 3500+ calories a day while maintaining a 6 pack
>non lifters will never get blood drawn as easily
>non lifters will forever be as weak as women
>non lifters will never know what it's like for other people to amazed by your muscularity/vascularity
>non lifters will never know what it's like to have women of all ages eye fuck you

I may be an autistic NEET loser, but this is one thing I have over most other men, and it makes them feel so fucking insecure.
>>
>>37207389
This except replace 7 months with 10 years of lifting and no gains.

The only thing that got stronger were my heart and lungs. But who cares I'm still short and weak-looking
>>
>>37208095
t. non lifter. Every lifter knows that they will ALWAYS look small NO MATTER WHAT.
>>
i am you nigger
im finna get /fit/ for the grills
>>
>>37207642
But I could've gotten laid i high school tho
>>
File: johnny.gif (281KB, 490x639px) Image search: [Google]
johnny.gif
281KB, 490x639px
>>37207203
John Von Nuemann was more superhuman than that guy.
>>
>>37207553
It only takes 2-3 months to get noobgains if you lift hard
>>
>>37207831
that does not make any sense. what does attractiveness have to do with lifting? you must be a faggot who thinks people should get fit for women
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.