[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me why do you hate women make it as long as you can,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: 1495494191652.jpg (79KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495494191652.jpg
79KB, 683x1024px
tell me why do you hate women

make it as long as you can, its for purposes
>>
sorry you must be lost /pol/ is to the right
>>
>>37206223
Actually, I don't hate them at all.
>>
>>37206252
fuck off newfag. /r9k/ has ALWAYS been a woman hate board. you fucking roastie. FUCK ROASTIES, LGBT FAGGOTS, TRANNIES, STOP SHITTING UP THIS BOARD
>>
Because my mother never hugged me
>>
Hi Anita. What's the new project now that tropes vs women is over?
>>
I dont hate them, I just come here to laugh at all the butthurt virgin betas
>>
>>37206223
they were mean to me in high school and i'm supposed to just 'get over it'?

what a crock of shit
>>
File: 1493045789164.png (101KB, 650x850px) Image search: [Google]
1493045789164.png
101KB, 650x850px
i don't hate woman.

but i will say that woman are quick to dismiss men, and have some sort of contempt towards ugly men or men that earn less than average salary which is not cool.
and woman are typically not very open to discussion, they are somewhat confrontational and angry nowdays and this is why you don't see alot of men who are friends with woman.
i mean typical woman hate bullshit aside, those are big problems, they treat men like shit.
>>
Just saw this Image on /tv/
fuck off /tv/ cuck
>>
>>37206371
what is this image? blocked in my country
>>
>>37206223
Pls go kys and fuck your yt vid ya gay cunt
>>
>>37206407
kinder surprise pepe
>>
I don't hate women I hate the average modern western women because they don't offer me anything of value as a conservative male looking for a classy and sophisticated stay at home wife to raise our future children.
>>
>>37206407
celeb nudes
>>
>>37206223
Most of the women hate here is a meme because they are sheep who do whatever "le rubits XD" are supposed to do but some of us still have actual reasons to hate women.

Now I don't hate them because they treated me badly or because I am rejected by them, I am disgusting faggot so it is understandable. I also don't inherently hate women but I hate the culture that many women in our time have subscribed to.

The biological and cultural position of women is one that is necessary to the stability of the family and therefore society. Woman should be first and foremost Mothers, than wives and then women, their role to the family is integral to the foundation of family as the provider and nurture for the children and homemaker for the man. They need to be able to create an environment where the next generations have the tools to become greater than the last, so they need to be able to teach good moral, social skills and basic home skills. This environment also needs a stable family with the mother to teach basic and social skills while the father teaches work and acts as a role model of sorts.

Now this formula was more or less done the best it could have done in the ages but as radialized feminism began in the 20th century and more so in the latter half of it the breakdown of the family was well on its way. Women no longer knew their important roles because men were unable to properly fulfill theirs so it is partially our fault. This lead them to need to have further autonomy to make up for their deadbeat husbands but that need was later forgotten. This lead women to no longer value the family which is passed on to their children which further lead to the breakdown of it all. Now women are indulging the same way deadbeat men used to which they are biologically not fit to do and only waste away what they are hardwired to do when they are young.

I am sad and angry that woman choose such a path of being I hope this helps you and If I may ask what are you doing?
>>
>>37206636
Im writing a shitty novel i dont want to publish. I want one of the chapters to just be some hateful quotes by r9k. I kinda assumed women would be a good subject to start.
>>
>>37206729
Ahhh going for a hypersphere type thing?
>>
>>37206747
>hypersphere
i dont know what is that and wikipedia doesnt help

the novel is about a kinda autistic girl talking about the world about her and how people suffer and complain and fight and so on. She doesnt have an opinion on anything because she thinks things are preset by destiny, etc, even her impending death via suicide. So since every "chapter" is how she sees the screaming world around her, i wanted to make one about hate and the internet and experiences that make humans hate other humans. Sorry if it is a mess of an explanation but thats it.
>>
>>37206803
http://www.lulu.com/ca/en/shop/anonymous/hypersphere/paperback/product-22517627.html

Hypersphere is the autistic ramblings of /lit/ that actually got published.

Also that is quite the idea for a novel, I would love to talk to you about it further if you want my help
>>
File: Based Schopenhaur.png (465KB, 683x984px) Image search: [Google]
Based Schopenhaur.png
465KB, 683x984px
>>37206223
>at all the butthurt virgin beta
>>
>>37206636
Are you suggesting that feminism is too blame for high divorce rates, and not the fact that more women are in the work force and are therefore capable of living lives without the financial assistance of a male provider. Please..If you want to make sexist remarks maybe start by saying "womans suffrage was a mistake"
>>
>>37206371
>have some sort of contempt towards ugly men

do they deserve anything less.

these men need to spend more effort on making themselves attractive. they ARE contemptible.
>>
File: 1494047763584.jpg (149KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494047763584.jpg
149KB, 540x720px
>>37206882
Oh that interesting, i actually had read a bit about that but i forgot i think

Thanks! Although i wouldnt know what to talk about it. Its just something i did in a fit of inspiration. And its in spanish so is not like i can share it in here that much.
>>
>>37207159
Schopenhauer played vidya?
>>
File: 1469116531740.jpg (36KB, 738x540px) Image search: [Google]
1469116531740.jpg
36KB, 738x540px
>>37206223
Hello. >inb4 sour grapes, "you're a virgin hehe"

I'm a gay boy (female), so those tactics won't work against me.

Here's why I hate the female brain, female biological instincts, and female socialization patterns. It's unfair to say "here's why I hate women," because I believe very few people here actually hate all females just because of their sex. Rather, it's that AWALT, and that all females are in some ways slaves to their biology. Myself included, sadly.

First of all, women are more entitled than men, in almost a childlike manner. This is because women are evolved to be CHOOSERS, which means that their role in life is to CHOOSE what is best for them. to carry out their biological imperative, women have figured out that they benefit most when they get to sit back, watch their options present themselves, and then they choose their favorite option. This extends to more situations than just picking a mate, such as in career and studies, in hobbies, and in social situations. Because of this, women are more likely to expect things to be done their way, for their favorite option to be presented to them at all times.

Women, in general, are inferior to men in terms of intellect and reasoning ability. This stems from both an overwhelming likeliness for same-group preference, which ends up breeding redundancy and limits intellectual growth, and the societal allowance on women to be fairly inept but still live successful lives. Well, some women are smart enough to realize their inferiority to men, and this can create a sense of insecurity. So they have two options:
1) Blame their insecurity on men and society.
2) Try to push their intellectual strength up by integrating with men, understanding the male worldview and psyche, and basically attempting to bypass their biological disability by becoming a man in mind.

Guess which option most women pick?
>>
File: slug rape.png (39KB, 142x134px) Image search: [Google]
slug rape.png
39KB, 142x134px
>>37207650
cont.

Women are uninteresting.

Women do not need to become interesting or be intellectually competent to succeed in life. For that reason alone, women are only good for the following:
-maternal functions
-sex
-fulfilling a man's need to have something to protect

If a woman cannot do any of the above, or a man does not desire any of the above, i don't see why female acquaintances are needed. For everything else that is not the above 3, a male friend is better.
>>
>>37207728
>>37207650
>>37206636
these are good
and this is original
>>
>>37207650
>Blame their insecurity on men and society.
sounds like what this entire board does to women
>>
File: ringo-n gif.gif (868KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ringo-n gif.gif
868KB, 500x500px
>>37207740
thanks bud

>>37207795
I won't disagree with that, there are some people here who do have unrealistic expectations of what women owe to them in terms of romantic relationships. Example:

>in an advice thread, an anon says "to get a gf, you need to have basic hygiene, and be an interesting person who has a passion in something, anything, even if its autistic."
>the majority of responses are: "why do I need to do that to find love? I'm not a bad person, so I shouldn't have to change anything to find love."

However, if you've actually read some of the posts and screencaps that get posted in women hate threads, you would clearly see that most of the hatred is not borne out of insecurity. Rather, it's pointing out the hypocrisy of women, the effects of feminism on society, and examples of how the female brain can turn otherwise normal human beings into monsters.
>>
>>37206223
I don't, I actually quite like women. It's too bad none of them like me.
>>
>>37206223
Were it not for women I would not exist. That is my reason for hating them.
>>
File: 1402994688.jpg (24KB, 320x356px) Image search: [Google]
1402994688.jpg
24KB, 320x356px
>>37206223

I hate western and westernized women. Particularly western women who:

>Feel being a slut, skank, or whore is empowering.

>Cheat on their SOs.

>Have substance abuse problems/are alcoholics.

>Are rude, self-absorbed, narcissistic, shallow, childish, egotistical, self-righteous, or arrogant and entitled.

>Are susceptible to group think and peer pressure, and are thus easily manipulated by her friends.

>Are obnoxious feminists who think theyre actually better/different than Men'sRights/RedPill/MGTOW types.

>Who are proud of their ignorance in what are historically considered "women's work" (IE cooking, sewing, hygiene, crafting, gardening, etc)

>Date bad boys, then complain about abuse.

>Date bad boys, then go queer cause men arent good at love, feelings, or whatever.

>Queer cunts in general.

>Women who's identity revolves 90% around her gender or sexual identity.

I have no problems hating the above kinds of women, and there are more im forgetting, but the point is I hate them and feel like theyre the kinds of women who deserve rape and death.

I dont think that's such a big deal. I dont even think any of that counts as message-knee. What's so wrong about hating shitty and gross women?
>>
File: emilyrudd1.png (1MB, 612x616px) Image search: [Google]
emilyrudd1.png
1MB, 612x616px
>>37206223

I think for all of us it comes down to being unbelievably attracted to women and yet having these people walk all over us.
>>
>>37207211

>woman's suffrage was a mistake

well it was
>>
>>37207211

Look at the world and tell me women's suffrage wasn't a mistake. Men's suffrage has not resulted in perfection but women's voting is just a cancer.

Also,

>implying that divorce itself isn't the financial assistance women seek
>>
>>37208486

>implying women shouldn'tbe financially dependent on men

checks and balances, women have immense sexual power, it is only fair that men have something comparable
>>
Don't really hate women with a passion as it requires quite a bit of energy to be in perpetual hate, but I have my greviances against them due to Mgtow ideologies regarding their special privileges in life and continuing to demand more despite existing alone being enough to justify most things men wouldn't be able to get away with or do. Plus most of them are shallow; they are fairly boring to talk to compared to men who in my experiance can actually provide an intellectual conversation in most cases.
>>
>>37206223
I never wanted to hate women. I don't know why I started, and I cannot stop. When I look at a woman now, I feel some odd combination of desire and rage. It wasn't always like that, but when I was around twenty-three, I started to find coping with my loneliness difficult. I tried unsuccessfully to make friends and interact with women. Eventually, I got really depressed, and stopped trying. I think that's when I stopped caring about my life, and when I lost the ability to care about others.

I finally lost my virginity at twenty-five with someone who I thought cared, but she wanted nothing to do with me after. Basically, she was bored and I was there. It wasn't much of a shock though, because I was damaged enough to expect it. I had one relationship after that, but she broke up with me for reasons I still don't understand. I'm pretty sure that she just met someone better, considering she started dating another guy about a week later. After that, I just tried to do the casual sex thing, but most people find me odd. It's admittedly not hard to talk teenagers into jumping into bed with me, but it's not satisfying.

So, basically, I guess that I hate women because I can't get what I need from them.
>>
I don't hate women specifically, I've just been less fortunate and so I feel anger and bitterness towards people who have had things go right for them. I know its not really rational, while I'm not blaming my mistakes on others, I am blaming my bad luck on other people despite the fact its mostly things no one can control. I'm just having a hard time accepting that sometimes things can go wrong no matter what you do and there isn't anyone else to blame for it either.
>>
>>37207728
Will you be my boyfriend? Origuzzzz
>>
All I've ever wanted is to have a woman to love. More than anything else in the world. I always thought when I was younger "wow when I'm older I'll have a woman to love and be friends with my whole life" but I never did. Why can't I have that? Why can't I have what I want the most? There's nothing wrong with me, so it must be their fault.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.