[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is gayer, top or bottom? I'd say top because you would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3241.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3241.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
Which is gayer, top or bottom? I'd say top because you would need an erection, and the guy on the bottom does not necessarily need to enjoy it.
>>
Bottoming is clearly gayer.
>>
Top is gayer, he gets a hard on for man ass, bottoms usually get fucked while rocking a flacid and use tops as automatic dildos to hit the prostate, but bottom's more humiliating and risky.
>>
>>37205309
That would only apply in a coerced/non-consentual situation. If you're volunteering for a dick up your ass, you're definitely the bigger faggot
>>
>>37205369
This. Being penetrated is a woman's position. So it is clearly gayer.
>>
>>37205355
I go with this guy. You can enjoy getting fucked by a girl with a strapon, but the top is fucking man ass.
Both are gay and it doesn't really matter much, but if you had to rate them, well, there you go
>>
>>37205495

Gay has nothing to do with woman though, its an attraction to the same sex, has not thing to do with sub/dom. Even straight guys get the peg.
>>
>>37205610
>straight guy
>gets pegged

Pick one.
>>
>>37205610
If you want to take that view then you have to admit being top or bottom doesn't matter, they're both equally gay since they're both same sex acts
>>
>>37205355
is he really hard for man ass or is it just another hole to penetrate
dicks get hard for holes first and foremost
>>
>>37205587

Yeah. I think people have a tendency to imagine the top as this masculine confident guy and the bottom as a hairless bubble butt twink, but the reality is most faggots are fucking flat, hairy, man ass.

Every man has a prostate, so bottoms at least have that excuse, but only a select few can get a hard on for man ass.
>>
>>37205695
So in your head the bottom doesn't want the assfuck and isn't enjoying it?
see
>>37205369

Your concocting a very specific situation to back your argument that doesn't have much basis in reality
>>
>>37205748
there's a distinct difference: the bottom may or may not like male figures, and most of the pleasure is physical. Meanwhile, you have to enjoy man ass in order to be able to fuck one.
>>
a mans butt is no different from a womans, so the one getting dicked is gayer
>>
>>37205748
>So in your head the bottom doesn't want the assfuck and isn't enjoying it?

No, but as the other guy mentioned enjoying phallic objects up the ass isn't even exclusive to gays, but enjoying man ass is.

I'd argue sucking dick is gayer than topping, but topping is def gayer than bottoming, its just that no one wants to be the bitch.
>>
In my opinion fucking a guys asshole is not gay
if I think about "gay" I think about some guy WHO LOVES another guy, who is attracted to another guy

but what if the guy dresses like a girl
what if the guy doesn't even think about this being a guys or girls hole, he just wants to put his dick into a hole and experience pleasure?
>>
bottom is definitely gayer
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.