[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you robots prefer an afterlife, or complete nothingness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: relief.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
relief.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
Do you robots prefer an afterlife, or complete nothingness after death?
>>
>>37205021
depends on what your interpretation of an afterlife is
>>
>>37205066
Whatever you want to
>>
>>37205021
complete nothingness seems rather disappointing tbqh
there's so many things I want to do that i'll never be able to do while i'm alive thanks to reality

>>37205089
i choose to believe that after death you get your own world and omnipotence within it
>>
>>37205021
that can't end up like that!
Would be great to be reborn...
>>
>>37205411
into a shittier life?
>>
>>37205021
If time is infinite, there is a 100% chance that you will be revived infinite times, meaning that everyone is immortal, so I guess nothingness is impossible.
>>
>>37205021
>prefer
What do you mean by that? Obviously everyone would prefer eternal bliss to non-existence. Preference means nothing
>>
>>37205484
fuck, is it random though? would i be reborn into a mosquito or something like that?
>>
Complete nothingness, if there is no you there are no needs.
There is nothing to gain and everything to lose if there is something like an afterlife, anon.
>>
>>37205520
I mean, reborn as you, anon.
someone reviving you has the probability that is not equal to zero, so it HAS to happen at some point. It has to happen infinite times actually.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>37205679
>live a shitty and full of suffering life
>die and it repeats forever

jesus christ
>>
>>37205183

>complete nothingness seems rather disappointing

You literally can't be disappointed if you don't exist.
>>
>>37205424
if that would be the case I'd better live my present life...
though the thought of having even a slight chance to be reborn as a less troubled person is comforting
>>
>>37205780
never ending story
>>
>>37205856
C that be a plausible reason for deja vu's to happen?
>>
>>37205021
Complete nothingness.
>>
>>37205905
>>37205856
>>37205780
There is also 100% possibility that you will be revived as Chad Thundercock at some point.
>>
File: burp.webm (376KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
burp.webm
376KB, 480x320px
>>37205484
>>37205520
Don't be retarded, mosquito doesn't have the neural capacity. DE FACTO you can't be reborn in anything but a human body (or close to).
That would be like trying to write down 1TB HDD information into a yellow note.

If universe is infinite it means that on some similar planet 10 billion light years away there is a Chad who hits his head and his brain neurons reshuffle in exact position to mimic your memories of right now. So you sorta continue living, atleast the Core of you.
Think about those people who remember their previous lives or learn a language after hitting head.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.