[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

go go go if you want this to be a tough challenge versus a comfy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: choice lowres.jpg (2MB, 2550x4500px) Image search: [Google]
choice lowres.jpg
2MB, 2550x4500px
go go go

if you want this to be a tough challenge versus a comfy scenario, you only get 25 points
>>
>>37204315
Music,drugs,sex
With 3 points to spare
>>
>>37204315

>medical care 5
>Woo-man 10
>suite expansion 5
>drugs 7
>laptop and internet 10
>windows 4
>fast food 4
>library expansion 5

Total 50

Ez pz
>>
>>37204315
Kitchen, gym, laptop, alcohol, drugs, sex, bed
I'd do that for free
>>
>>37204315
Unlimited drugs (weed) 7P
Laptop + internet 10P
meals from a daily choice 4P
Windows in all rooms 4P
Total 25P

All you would have to do daily is eat junk food, smoke weed, play video games and every now and then freshen up the place to avoid health issues related to stale air
>>
>>37204315
Kitchen expansion 5 points
windows in all rooms 4 points
Laptop 10 points
consoles + games 5 points
weekly sex 10 points
Suite expansion 5 points
pet of my choice 5 points
fast food 4 points
pool table (i don't even care about that but I got 2 points left over anyway)
>>
>>37204315
>Laptop and Internet +10
>Music +5
>Console (Laptop can't run good shit) +5
>Kitchen +5
>Master Bed +5
>Sex +10
>BTC Allowance +5
>Medical +5
Easy, all 50 spent
>>
>>37204315
With 50 points allotted that's way too easy famalam
>>
>>37204561
>if you want this to be a tough challenge versus a comfy scenario, you only get 25 points
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

That's you, you're the guy going "Hurrr" because you didn't read before you posted silly billy, mend your ways
>>
>>37204588
The part of a post that matters on 4chin is the pic, my redditor friend.
>>
>>37204315
Those are all too cheap. Up the price or lower the points. You can get all the things you want and still have 10-15 points left over to just waste on something.
>>
>>37204315
25 point challenge:
Kitchen (5)
Windows (4)
Library (5)
Gym (5)
Doggo (5)

24 points, 1 to spare.

50 points.
All of the above (24)
Medical care (5)
Music (7)
Biannual trip (7)
Bed + bath (5)
Pool (2)

50 points used.

Basically I want to live without being as reliant as I am on cheap entertainment, all of these amenities (and the lack of most of the ones I didn't choose) will help me grow as a person and become something better than I am. Right now I have nothing stopping me from spending all day playing a video game when I ought to be studying, my self-control is stunted as fuck.
>>
>>37204315
>Kitchen Expansion
>Windows
>Musical instruments
that makes 14
>Unlimited Drugs
21, wicked twitter meme el em ay oh
>Medical Care
>BTC
allowance
>Sex
>Suite Expansion
Umm all I can get now is a pool table to make 48

Anon this is kind of easy, would be better if you only got like 30 points or something

OP this
>>
>>37204670
>if you want this to be a tough challenge versus a comfy scenario, you only get 25 points
>>
>>37204670
Fuck I didn't read the post or thread either, sorry
>>
unlimited drugs- 7
laptop+internet- 10
music- 5
weekly sex- 10
fast food- 4
gym- 5
windows- 4
weekly bitcoin- 5
total: 50

2ez
>>
>>37204315

>Weed +7
>Laptop +10
>Vidya +5

22 total

Not like it's any different from my day to day life.
>>
The essentials are:

Internet: it's a must, otherwise you'd go crazy (10)
Windows and Gym: if you want to survive the ten years you need sunlight and exercise (19)
Food: I'd go for the kitchen, cooking can be fun and is healthier than frozen meals (24)
Medicine: you could use WebMD but how are you gonna perform surgery? (29)

Now you're pretty much set, but you still have 21 to spend on bonus:

Drugs (provided you don't get addicted) would be the first choice (36)

Now it gets hard.

Two holidays a year would keep you sane, this brings it up to 43 which leaves you with enough for a little extra (games, books, music etc. but you can get all that online anyway, so perhaps the room improvement might be better).

However, you leave out sex, which is so expensive. Sex alone would bring your total to 46 after essentials which leaves you with nothing but a personal chef upgrade.

So for me it boils down to sex vs events.

Interesting thought experiment nonetheless.
>>
File: 3.png (62KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
62KB, 300x433px
>>37204315
>Kitchen expansion (scared of talking to chef or bothering them in any way). 5 Points.
>Windows in all rooms can be opened... 9 Points.
>Library expansion. 14 Points.
>Gym expansion. 19 Points.
>Music expansion. 24 Points.
>Laptop + Internet. 34 Points.
>Suite expansion. 39 Points.
>24/7 medical care. 44 Points.
>Home theater system... 49 Points.

For the tough challenge.
>Kitchen expansion. 5 Points.
>Library expansion. 10 Points.
>Windows... 14 Points.
>Suite expansion. 19 Points.
>Music expansion. 24 Points.

>>37204413
What's a woo-man? Is that like a ghost? Cool stuff though.
>>
>>37204771
No internet? You know you'd probably be able to read on the laptop.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (2MB, 2550x4500px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
2MB, 2550x4500px
This is how you get maximum comfiness. 50 points is kind of a lot though, but it does make fantasizing it better.
>>
>>37204796
This is assuming that such things would be somehow disabled on the internet (same applies to media, video games, etc, lest it be too easy).
>>
>>37204727
>>Internet: it's a must, otherwise you'd go crazy (10)
Nah, NASA did an experiment on a woman for several months where she basically stayed inside of a cave shelter with no access to the outside world or anyone to talk to, she came out sane by reading books, doing menial tasks and having a routine. Routines are also what keep sane solitary confinement inmates from losing their shit.

Plus, weekly sex, personal chef and doggo all give you a living being to interact with, you don't need the internet.
>>
File: 1495491451208.jpg (968KB, 1403x2475px) Image search: [Google]
1495491451208.jpg
968KB, 1403x2475px
I will not only live comfy but I can work on myself as well.

I can do body weight exercises instead of getting the gym and I can go another 10 years without sex.
>>
>>37204834
So you would just read and listen to music for 10 years? You'd come out an ubermensch virtuoso for sure if you stuck to that.
>>
>>37204869
>working on yourself with access to every drug and the internet
Better man than I.
>>
>>37204855
Internet allows for human interaction which for most is a basic need. Reading can be a form of interaction, but it's usually too one sided for most of us. Of course we can get by without, there are people in solitary confinement for 30 years that are still 'sane', but it's not ideal.
>>
>>37204315
>kitchen
>laptop
>booze
>drugs
>sex
>medical care
>pet
easy as hell m8
>>
>>37204885
I'd assume so, to be honest I only use the internet post on 4chan and learn some mathematics, whilst I do have a job my life at home is very sedentary and based around my schedule which I hate to alter. I could organize my time into reading (20 mins per hour), various studies from such books and explore my taste in music - coupled with a lot of exercise. Hopefully the results would be something like that.
>>
>>37204902
Getting the discipline to actually start improving myself would be my first step.

I'll just do all the work first and then reward myself with a joint at the end of the day. I'd also take a different psychedelic each month so I'll have something to look forward to. Also if I ever become ill I can just google what medicine I need (unless medicine doesn't fall under ''drugs'')
>>
File: AWWWWWW.png (238KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
AWWWWWW.png
238KB, 500x355px
>>37204315
I got everything I wanted with 4 points to spare.
I guess I'll get the fast food one too.
>frozen meals+microwave
>fast food
>windows
>internet
>games
>sex
>suite
>medical care
>pet
Total: 50 points
>>
>>37204315
>Laptop + internet = 10 points
>Weekly sex = 10 points
>Biannual trip to event of your choice = 7 points
>Windows in all rooms can be opened for fresh air = 4 points
>Kitchen expansion = 5 points
>Gym expansion = 5 points
>Medical care = 5 points
>Meals from fast food restaurants = 4 points

Honestly, if I had one more point, I'd swap out fast food for pet, but otherwise this seems perfect. Laptop provides entertainment. Sex not only provides weekly interaction with another human, but provides a very pleasurable release. The biannual trips and open windows helps fend off cabin fever. Gym and kitchen cabinet should keep me healthy, but have medical just in case.
>>
>>37204315
>laptop and internet
10 points
>medical care (I die a painful death within a week without my meds
>kitchen
>windoes
>sex with oneitis
>gym
>master bed and bath
>allowance

I'd do that for no money at all, hell, I'd pay everything I've got to live that life for 10 years.
>>
>>37204925
I agree, you would have to be pretty hardcore to go without any interaction at all besides books(even if possible). Which is why I'd take the pet as well in both the 25/50 point challenges, a pet would be enough, you'd end up with the social skills of a misanthropic assburger but the love of your pet friend would carry you through any dark times.

also the internet is anti-thesis to any personal growth, it can be used for good but if you're on here you'd probably spend a good chunk of your days wasting time instead of making the most of what's basically a very long vacation from society.
>>
>>37204315
Kitchen, gym, music, library, medic = 25
If you do it right, you'll be ubermensch after 10 years, because instead of shitposting you have to learn the violin, get /fit/ or read.

I really think that the drugs/booze should be 5pt, also. Is unlimited DUDE WEED LMAO really more valuable than windows when you're stuck in a room for 10 fucking years?
>>
>>37205152
When I picked drugs I was thinking psychedelics, with occasional theraputic doses of opiates, and daily stimulants like adderall to supplement your studies.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.