[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>goes to a store >doesnt find what I want >spent $50

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1492182689936.png (573KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1492182689936.png
573KB, 710x842px
>goes to a store
>doesnt find what I want
>spent $50 to not look weird

WHat the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
A problem you could actually fix for once. Just go back to the store and return everything and you probably get your $50 back.
>>
What store and what did you buy
>>
>>37203814

you just forgot that Amazon website has the same effect
>>
>>37203814
>WHat the fuck is wrong with me?
good question
>>
>>37203876
They'll probably just laugh at me

>>37203903
Idk how you call that type of store in english, but it's a small store with office supplies. I bought a pencil + a eraser
>>
>>37204020
they won't laugh at you norman goes insane with his money all the time and does returns afterwords if you go back and recoup your losses then it's actually not the strange thing to do
>>
>>37204020
Should've used your shitskin dollars sign then, you made me think you'd spent 50 USD
>>
>>37204020
>hi I'd like to return these items
>HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU ANON
>>
>>37204163
maybe op is from hong kong
>>
>>37204020
>They'll probably just laugh at me
Here's how the exchange will go down.

>I would like to return this thing I bought
>okay, do you have the receipt for this
>yes here it is
>okay there we go, your money has been returned
>thank you
>have a nice day
>you too
>>
When I shop at a small local store, I feel guilty if I buy nothing. They're struggling to stay afloat and I feel like I just wasted their time.
Other times I worry that they think I'm just stealing. Especially if I'm browsing electronics and then leave empty handed.
>>
>>37204180
>YA, NERDBOY AHAHA
>>
>>37204187
>>37204163
>>37204135
thats not how things work here in huehueland

>>37204187
>>okay, do you have the receipt for this
they dont gave me a receipt
>>
File: art2.jpg (69KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
art2.jpg
69KB, 960x720px
>>37204020
do you mean $5 instead of $50?
>>
>>37203814
You care way too much about how other people perceive you because you have shit self esteem. Stop taking life so seriously my dude. We're just talking monkeys on a rock. I can empathize with you having social anxiety, because I used to have it. You just need to realize that other people's perception of you doesn't mean jack shit. All that matters is that you like yourself. Realize to err is human. Nobody is perfect. Everyone has flaws. Stop comparing yourself to everyone else. Life is not a competition. It's a fucking crazy experience that only lasts for a short time. Remember that Earth will eventually be scorched and engulfed in the expanding Sun. All stars will inevitably die. The universe will inevitably become uninhabitable to all life. We exist as sentient beings. Life is like the craziest psychedelic trip ever, but we forget that because we're used to existing. Why would you let other talking monkeys' perception of you dictate your existence? It's a god damn waste of your time.
>>
>>37204219
alright then look on the bright side at least you can now write your suicide note but not be afraid of making errors because you have an eraser
>>
>>37204242
no. I'm not stupid it was fucking R$50 to a pencil and a eraser
>>
>>37204341
>R$50
this converts to $3.75
>>
>>37204430
do you think you are funny?

>>37204249
thanks anon. I'll try to remember this
>>
File: spilage.jpg (69KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
spilage.jpg
69KB, 500x379px
I know how you feel man

Last week I spent 4 hours... 4 FUCKING hours in the grocery store. I didn't want to leave because I came in for a certain Oreo flavor and couldn't find them (mint thins)

I got really stressed because I kept bumping into employees so I tried to think of a good reason for being there so long. In the end I filled a basket with about 100 toothbrushes then told the staff I walked past that I 'had been waiting for the next tooth brushing time' as I stayed until the evening when I'd normally brush my teeth

felt so beta.
>>
>>37204556
it took you 4 hours to realise that they didnt have the flavour that you wanted?
>>
File: 1494558969773.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1494558969773.png
35KB, 632x852px
This happens to me a lot. Whenever I go to gamestop I always end up spending $100 more thqn I planned because my old high school crush works their and I spilll my spaghetti and accept whatever she teels me to do.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.