[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shittalking your former high school classmates over facebook

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6679.jpg (32KB, 384x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6679.jpg
32KB, 384x383px
>shittalking your former high school classmates over facebook with a real face pic.
>none of them bothered to reply
Looks like all of them have officially moved on. This felt strangely liberating.

I suggest everyone whos been out of high school for 3+ years to try this.
>>
>>37203356
Yeah, I'm sure they don't remember you at all
>>
Why would I want to shit talk people from high school? I got better things to do with my life. Maybe you should move on
>>
>>37203744
I did move on. That's why i decided to harass them for some keks
>>
File: 1488926109357.png (172KB, 276x316px) Image search: [Google]
1488926109357.png
172KB, 276x316px
>>37203356
They probably were laughing at you and didn't care enough about you to reply.

You know....just like back in high school?
>>
>>37203797
You're not fooling anybody here, OP, but I guess you're fooling yourself so that all that matters
>>
facebook didnt exist when i was in highschool
>>
>>37203835
Well id rather believe in me than the opinion of a nobody on 4chan
>>
One of two things happened:
1) They didn't remember you and wondered who the hell you were before seeing your shitty facebook page and realizing you were a loser
2) They remembered you, laugh at you being a sperg, then moved on to go fuck their gfs while you came to 4chan to brag about shit talking people you haven't seen for 3 years
>>
>>37203797
yikes. cringecore
>>
>>37203831
Not really. One of them works in the same suburb i live in as an exercise physiologist. I can literally call up and ask for his services in an asshole way. I've been looking for an exercise physiologist anyway
>>
>>37203931
Christ, anon, move the fuck on with your life. Was highschool really so traumatic for you that you're trying to get even years later with people who don't even remember who the hell you are?
>>
>>37203931
Then do so.

It doesn't change the fact that they care very little about you and you shittalking them on facebook did nothing to make them upset or sad.
>>
>>37203980
Your opinion about how they reacted is hardly a fact but you obviously like to see it as such so thats all that matters, but personally ill just dismiss what you say because i can
>>
File: 1487645977219.jpg (159KB, 1022x668px) Image search: [Google]
1487645977219.jpg
159KB, 1022x668px
>>37204026
Okay. Keep thinking that you inconvenienced them in a major way and they're still thinking about you. I'm sure you made those normies really mad!
>>
I don't believe you did anything, OP. Post some screencaps or fuck off
>>
>>37203973
I have moved on you idiot that's why i decided to share with r9k.
>>
>>37204061
Nope it's pretty cringy and they didn't respond so no point.
>>
>>37204068
Explain why you bothered shit talking them in the first place? What were you hoping to gain out of it? You picked them on purpose so it wasn't a random act of trolling.
>>
>>37204104
Because I've moved on and needed to confirm my reality
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.