[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You think you can just stop working, wagie? You'll never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

File: 1475513896676.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475513896676.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
You think you can just stop working, wagie? You'll never take our NEETbux without a fight?
When will wagies learn that they bow to NEETs?
>>
>>37200800
Heh...at least you tried.
>>
>>37200800
But going to work is fun..
>>
>NEETs brag about living on $600-1200 a month
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
B-but, I enjoy working
>>
>>37201086
>wagecucks brag about being a slave
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>37201111
Slaves don't get paid. That's the actual definition of slavery. I don't know why they always use the "slave" comeback.

Working a job that sucks and is draining still sucks, but that doesn't make them a slave. Maybe a wagecuck, yeah, but not a slave.

Ya'll just mad, fool.
>>
>>37200800
Not only do I get salary which enables me to buy anything I want, the activities I do on a daily basis also keep my body in check and healthy, I also strengthen the bond with my superiors which often gave me opportunities to climb higher in the career ladder.

Being a NEET is nice at first but the constant nothingness not only kills the mentality but also the body. Don't get a shit job and you'll be rewarded for your diligence.
Having a constant or rather routine in your life that actually pays get it is the best.
>>
>>37201111
>working 2-3 days a week and making $350 a day makes me a slave
HAHAHAHAHA
How does it feel living in squalor, dirty neet?
>>
>>37201199
>implying
Nah, I got a major inheritance when my parents died. Add in lawsuit money and life insurance, I'm set for life.
>>
>>37201230
Even if you're not being pathetic and lying on the internet to impress robots, that is not the average NEET experience.

I bet you're a high school/college kid working part time for the summer irl. That's the average person who makes a wagecuck thread.
>>
>>37201144
Slaves did get paid. How else did they live? Thry cannot survive on nothing. Masters paid them miniscule in the form of housing and minimal food. Just because the form of payment is different does not change the fact it is slavery.
>>
>>37201300
But they had no "freedom"

They were owned. A wagecuck who hates his job can leave anytime he wants. He may not be in the best position to do so, however he is not bound by law to his job.

Also, by your definition, white-collar workers who make several thousand a year and are successful financially would also be considered "slaves," even if they're managing people.
>>
>>37201289
>implying again
Nope, but feel free to continuing believing the screaming minority.
>>
>>37201331
Yet wagecucks get no freedom. They live in fear during their false two days of freedom.
>>
File: 1491511741540.png (463KB, 1200x975px) Image search: [Google]
1491511741540.png
463KB, 1200x975px
>mfw drug dealer
>mfw get to live like a NEET but make much more money than autismbux and wageslaving combined
>mfw see pathetic NEETcucks making threads trying to make themselves feel superior to equally pathetic wagecucks.

It's like watching roaches complain about how dirty and disgusting rats are. Pretty hilarious sometimes.
>>
>>37201359
Does it matter? The average NEET doesn't have a trust fund. They're too poor to afford basic necessities. Even if you're telling the truth, you're only the exception to a shitty shitty life
>>
>>37201378
That's just the mindset. And a broad generalization on your part of what that "mindset" might be. Not everyone who works seems to be unhappy, though "hating your job" is common.

You also didn't address the whole white-collar successful thingie I brought up, but seeing as you're probably just memeing, it's fine.

Have a great day, anon!

>>37201408
But didn't you post that so you could feel superior to both wagecucks and neetcucks?
>>
File: WageSlavery.png (581KB, 531x1198px) Image search: [Google]
WageSlavery.png
581KB, 531x1198px
>>37201331
>A wagecuck who hates his job can leave anytime he wants. He may not be in the best position to do so, however he is not bound by law to his job.

>leave job/get fired
>can't pay rent
>become homeless
>homelessness is loitering
>loitering is illegal
>go to jail

at least slaves have a guarantee of food and shelter, lol
>>
>>37201477
>But didn't you post that so you could feel superior to both wagecucks and neetcucks?
I'll gladly feel superior to people who constantly try to appear superior to fucking fast food clickers and whatnot.

And I'll do it in a single (or maybe 2 or 3) posts. I don't need to make an unironic meme thread everyday belittling bottom-rung workers just to boost my own fragile self-confidence like NEETcucks do.

I'd say the same thing about wagecucks too, but I don't see threads everyday belittling NEETcucks.
>>
>am schizo
>have more money now in financial aid and benefits than I had working full time after taxes
k this is prety gud
>>
>>37201546
I've seen several wagecucks leave their jobs and find another one no problem. If you have experience, getting a wagecuck fast foob job is easy as hell.

If you have a degree, it's easy as hell to get a better job.

I think you have a bit of a misinformed view of how the world works, anon. Getting fired/leaving job does not automatically doom you. In fact ,some people enjoy it because they have money saved up to be able to coast until the next job comes along.

But, we can agree to disagree, anon.
>>
>>37201610
FUCK YOU WAGIE THATS NOT HOW YOURE SUPPOSED TO RESPOND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37201199
>$350/day
i wouldn't brag about this if i were you

>>37201408
the problem with drug dealing is that the risk increases as you become more successful
that's why it's great as a way to make some money initially but definitely have an exit strategy

>>37201230
is this supposed to make people jealous? this sounds like a horrible existence

>>37201111
it's only slavery if you have to do it. people generally work so that they don't have to work. of course by that point people generally keep working, because then the goal becomes ensuring that your family and dependents (should you decide to take any on) don't have to work either.

the feeling of disliking being beholden to anyone is pretty universal, i think. i don't think i could live with the self-image of being someone who only exists by suckling at someone else's teat

pic related: my tax deductions
>>
>>37201111
fucking checked. wagies getting eternally BTFO in this thread, come see it fellow neets
>>
File: 1406420176631.jpg (325KB, 506x631px) Image search: [Google]
1406420176631.jpg
325KB, 506x631px
>>37201546
>working on vacation
If that is not slavery, then what is? Vacations are meant to be free from work, yet they're working! They need to admit that they are a slave, and they're addicted to work.
>>
>>37201747
>people generally work so that they don't have to work
Why not just...you know, not work at all and skipout the slavery process for the 100 hundred years until your retirement kicks in.
>>
>>37202839
>Why not just...you know, not work at all
1) I like doing lots of things with my life. Some of these things are very expensive. I'm going to Portugal next week with friends for pic related.
2) Having a nice living space is expensive. Keeping a well-stocked kitchen is expensive.
3) Going to gigs, having weekends away, trying new restaurants, living in an exciting city, staying in hotels, all of these things cost money.

>until your retirement kicks in.
In the UK, I highly doubt that the state pension or the NHS will exist in its current form when we're old. If you're reading this and you're a UK NEET, your days are probably numbered. The world is becoming more and more competitive. As countries around the world develop into knowledge economies, the idea of living a decent life on someone else's dime is going to go down the toilet. We're already seeing this. As western societies adjust to a shrinking presence on the world stage, the standard of living for the working and middle classes is going to go nowhere but down.
>>
>>37202769
>Vacations are meant to be free from work, yet they're working!
Here's the thing
You work hard like this while you're in your 20s, so that when you're in your 30s you're indispensable. As you get older, you rely more on your experience to earn the money (as opposed to your time).

I know people who retired in their mid 30s. I know people who retired in their early 40s.

When you're bragging about being a NEET, you're not bragging about your ability to cheat the system or go under the radar. You're bragging about your inability to compete.
>>
File: 1405359001256.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1405359001256.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>37203357
> you're not bragging about your ability to cheat the system or go under the radar. You're bragging about your inability to compete.
This is what wagecucks actually believe! No, it's that we're not dumb enough to fall into the dumb wageslavery meme in the first place. Thanks for the rationalizations though! You slaves never fail to disappoint. You always say the funniest things.
>>
>>37203482
>wagecuck
>dumb
>dumb
>wageslave
>meme
>slave
>funniest

not an argument you subhuman
>>
>>37203594
>not an argument
>subhuman
Not an argument.
>>
>>37203659
>Not an argument
i already made my argument. you haven't. do you see how it works
>>
>>37203769
And I made mine a long time ago. Do you see how it works, or are you going to still be the asspained wagecuck?
>>
>>37201111
Wagecuckolds are trully mad, they will brag about the shithole where they are at.
>>
File: mad.png (362KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
362KB, 500x562px
>>37204007
>>37204850
>asspained
>trully mad
pic related
>>
>>37204964
> le ebin mad men quoterino

Well memed my friend. Have an upboat lol
>>
One of my high school friends got neetbux and a shitty section 8 apartment 10 years ago. He could clearly work and was scamming the government but we were all broke and didn't think much about it.

I looked him up last month after years of no contact and it turns out he commited suicide.

He showed those dumb wage slaves alright
>>
File: 1475968573072.png (12KB, 508x497px) Image search: [Google]
1475968573072.png
12KB, 508x497px
>>37200800
>be me
>work hard enough to get the job I've always wanted
>Get paid handsomely +benefits
>Living comfortably even after taxes and other stuff, disposable income
>Not having to rely on a inheritance or a disability
>Other people actually respect me
>Future is set and bright
Yeah, definitely sounds like a slave to me
>>
>>37202769
I don't have to work on vacation, but I tend to log in on my work email to see if there are any requests that can be done while I'm on my surface interval. Gotta do something while decompressing between dives, and that means less work for me when I get back to the office (or less work for my 2 employees to fuck up because they suck and I don't want my name on their subpar work)
>>
File: ZUWGtPL.jpg (43KB, 484x534px) Image search: [Google]
ZUWGtPL.jpg
43KB, 484x534px
>>37205763
>I don't have to work, but I'll go ahead and be a good slave and work anyway despite how vacation is about getting away from work to recharge so I can be more of a productive slave when I do return from work
And if your employees are really that bad, why the fuck have you not fired them yet? Are wagecucks really this retarded?
>>
>>37206068
My job is to make maps. My hobby, too, is to make maps. It's not "work" so much as it is a way to pass the time.

And my employees, like me, are state employees. Hard to fire. They're great at doing field work, but they're dogshit cartographers.
>>
>>37206068
>And if your employees are really that bad, why the fuck have you not fired them yet? Are wagecucks really this retarded?
not that guy, but there's tons of people in the job market who are just fucking terrible. These are the people who really do end up in wageslavery, because they're bad at their jobs and they can't compete. Unfortunately, there's so many of these people in the workforce that, especially for companies that require niche or taxing skillsets, sometimes you have to put up with them before better candidates come along.

Either way, what the fuck would you know, neet? if it were so easy then you'd be doing it. but you aren't. because you're not even at the level of the shitty employee. You're at the level of no-one. A shitty employee is ten times the man you are. They won't be an inevitable drain on everyone they know.
>>
>>37201172
>>37201607
>>37205423
>>37205678
Hi guys you're not filtered hi
>>
File: 1467805420054.jpg (36KB, 511x509px) Image search: [Google]
1467805420054.jpg
36KB, 511x509px
>>37206210
>Either way, what the fuck would you know, neet? if it were so easy then you'd be doing it. but you aren't. because you're not even at the level of the shitty employee. You're at the level of no-one. A shitty employee is ten times the man you are. They won't be an inevitable drain on everyone they know.
Nice assumptions there, wagecuck. Unfortunately, I'm disabled due to a work-related accident from an idiotic wagecuck that you claim not to be. Thanks to it, I can live the glorious NEET life on disability. Not that it matters since I won $5m from the settlement since it deemed not my fault. In addition, it's free medical care and I get free prosthetics for life so I can continue my hobby of long distance running, hiking and cycling just like I did before. It's like nothing changed at all except getting lots of free money and time.
>>
File: 2017-02-24_10.12.19.jpg (358KB, 880x508px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-24_10.12.19.jpg
358KB, 880x508px
>tfw rich NEET
>tfw get NEETbux every month that cover any hobbies.
>tfw have zero expenses such as rent ect ect
>tfw live in a big luxurious home for free.

I think I'm going to go in my pool soon (: pic related is my savings account and I've never worked a single second. Stay mad, wagies.
>>
>>37206239
This added nothing to the discussion
>>
>>37206555
I just noticed that they were being skipped in whatever retarded bitchfight is going on.
>>
>>37206289
well good for you, i guess you don't have any reason to be bitter then

>>37206343
why are you bragging about other people's accomplishments?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.