[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, share your drug experiences, i'll start. So i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: delete.jpg (34KB, 620x415px) Image search: [Google]
delete.jpg
34KB, 620x415px
Hey guys, share your drug experiences, i'll start.
So i tried weed a lot and everyone here knows the effects, so i'll just describe my lsd trip.
I took 150ug and actually felt like a big weed trip, but without the dizziness, i actually could think better and happily, it was a really great day, i even played some shit on VR (Minecraft and Job Simulator) and at a moment i just sat on the floor watching the night sky on Minecraft.
I plan on doing another trip (maybe with 300ug or so) cause i want to feel the hallucinations and stuff
>>
>felt like a big weed trip

hasnt taken lsd
>>
>>37200778
I'm pretty sure that was lsd, maybe i took a small quantity or i can't describe it properly
>>
>>37200705
>Takes LSD
>Plays frikin minecraft
>Doesn't get bored
>Stares at a frikin videogame sky
If you were on a real dose of LSD you would have explored IRL more.

Here is what I recommend to all robots
Buy some Benadryl (DPH), take 400mg of it.
Then the next day start this kind of thread.
It's the only drug where being a depressed loser is better for the trip.
>>
>>37201587
I was scared of going outside the house, and i never tried VR, so i went for it
>>
>>37200941
i agree with you. i've taken lower doses of acid and felt very, very stoned. like first time i smoked weed kind of stoned. uncontrollable laughter and stuff like that.
>>
These threads give me insane anxiety and I don't know why, just knowing that you normies have overrun the only place I had
>>
>>37202097
Learn to use the filter or just get over the fact that many of us do drugs
>>
>>37202097
mother fucker I haven't made a single friend in 4 years, but unlike you I'm not a voluntarily sheltered faggot who can't figure out how to use the darknet and isn't scared to get trippy
>>
>>37200705
Probably wasn't 150ug, unless you're really fat.

Next time, put on some tunes on your headphones and simply close your eyes.

Much better than actually looking at things when you're tripping.
>>
>>37202869
Maybe it was a bit less, and i was with friends too, so i didn't have time to think, i just laughed a lot that day
>>
>>37202892
My best experiences have been when closed off from distractions (like your friends). But being with friends is a good time too.

Just don't go full 300ug next time. It doesn't translate well to the intensity of the trip (it will be much more intense than 2x what you experienced)
>>
Take 4 of those tabs and go do any of the following
>go watch a scary movie
>turn all your lights off and stay quiet in your room
>go into the woods alone
>go to an amusement park

You'll know true fear
>>
>>37202955
Why would anyone want to do that?

Hurr durr you should jump into the alligator pond at your local zoo and play your naked ass like they're bongos, you'll know true fear.
>>
>>37202892
>having friends
Fucking normalfaggot SCUM leave
>>
>>37203000
Fear is fun, and unlike your dumb analogy it doesn't hurt you
>>
>>37202955
Mmmm ehh fuck scary movies, but dark retreats and woods at night sound fun. Amusement park as well, under the perfect conditions, i.e. preloaded with phenibut, on something easy like 2cb or a low dose, with sunglasses and tripping friends (>implying), and a xanax to abort with.
>>
>>37203005
just go for a robot friend
>>37203042
i just don't like being scared
>>
>Be me aged 17
>drop a tab of acid
>play kerbal space program
>text female friend and arrange to go see a move
>"what do you want to go see Jamie?"
>Gravity 3D.
>play for a little longer but break into nerves
>Lay down in the fetal position for an hour
>friend comes round and spoons me
>tells me to open my mouth and swallow what she gives me
>after what felt like 10 minutes i was great
>ask her what she gave me
>"I gave you valium"
>start to feel sorta dull, still tripping hard but decide i need some ecstasy
>Take one of the 4 i had in my room
>feeling good and getting ready to go
>Say to friend "I know my shoe laces aren't snakes"
>"yeah?"
>"but they are snakes and they are crawling up my leg and hissing at me, i know it's not real but tie my shoes"
>she obliges
>She tells me her mum is there and ready to take us to the cinema
>I say just a minute
>Because i had taken a decent combo i decide i need some ketamine
>crush up a line of ket and snort it
>Get in her mums car and make as normal a conversation as i can hold
>get to the cinema and send my friend in to get my ticket and 3d glasses
>we enter and watch the movie
>I take another ecstasy pill and begin
>I do not know what happened in that whole movie
>I stared vacantly immersed in the 3d
>I am first person watching the planet below
>the gift of the lords divine creation I have now risen above
>a strong feeling of grandeur
>Some explosions or whatever
>now i see sandra bullock in Wales
>we go home but i dont know how
>friend gives me more valium and a sleeping pill
>slept almost consistently till monday morning

Was pretty good, maybe one of the best things i ever did. Dropped acid plenty of times but this was the time i enjoyed the most
>>
>>37200941
>>37200941
150UG is like 1 tab, so yeah, you didn't take much, still though, never heard it likened to weed
>>
>>37201587
I mean, I did 3 hits of LSD, got super fucked and jerked off for 6 hours. LSD isn't always about exploring and wonder and shit. Sometimes you jsut wanna jerk off
>>
>>37204651
as a side note, I jerked off while looking at a pen being held by a female, nothing sexual about it, also a girl eating fruit. LSD is a great thing.
>>
>>37200705
200 is enough for a good trip. go straight to 300g and you might have some bad trips. 200 is a really good dose with lots of trippy visuals. for me anyway
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.