[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to lose weight >day 1 >eat 3 well balanced meals,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 41

File: image.jpg (16KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 226x223px
>trying to lose weight
>day 1
>eat 3 well balanced meals, lots of raw and cooked vegetables and legumes, some fruits, some seeds, no meat or dairy
>go on 2 mile walk
>pretty good start
>cat scratches me at midnight
>have to walk to 7-11 to get neosporin and band-aids
>get tempted and buy a soda, 3 taquitos, and 4 of the fresh midnight donuts; eat in parking lot
>go back in and buy a bag of chips that I'll eat after 21 days of being good (which I'll start tomorrow for real this time)
>eat them all right when I get home
>>
Life is suffering, but you already knew that.
>>
It's alright man just get back on track this moment
>>
>>37200153
i get scratched up every day by my cats (they play with me like as if i was a cat so they bite gently and claw my hands) and ive never needed no neosporin you fat fuck
>>
>>37200334
Not him, and I get what you're saying, but I've gotten scratched pretty hard before and it does require neosporin. It was not playful. I also put on some hydrogen peroxide.
If you get scratched and bit severely enough, especially bit, you might need to go to the hospital.
>>
it is a constant struggle, i know.

I also am lost in how to stay on track.
>>
IKTF. I was doing good for 2 days, then I had to stop at a Burger King to piss.
Stuck around and ordered the meme fries, whopper and a large coke.
Because I had already slipped up that day I decided to get some Taco Bell on the way home from work. Got 3 Crunchwraps, a quesedilla, nachos, cinnamon twist, two soft tacos, and a coke.
>>
M8 what you need to do is craft out the perfect delicious meal and just keep it in mind whenever you're tempted to eat. Then at the end of every 2 weeks, if you've eaten well and not strayed, then eat that. If you have strayed even once, you have to go another 2 weeks.0
Idk it worked for me.
>>
>>37201239
>Because I had already slipped up
God this is such infuriating logic

I'm sure you agree though
>>
>>37200153
>try to lose weight
>lose weight
>suddenly attractive, have girls hitting on me at work
>get on anti-depressants cuz sad and they turn me into a zombie and I gain all the wait back
>get off anti-depressants but now my head is all fucked up and I have no willpower and don't care enough to try and lose weight again

Fuck doctors I am never trusting their crazy-pill-prescribing assess again I just wanna go back to normal
>>
>>37201485
>been a chubby kid all through childhood
>get on antidepressants in 11th grade
>lose weight
>antidepressants don't work no more
>switch around to others
>get chubby again
>go to mental ward the summer after graduating high school
>the only good thing to eat there were these grilled cheese sandwiches coated in butter
>got fattt
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 1228x1502px
>birthday yesterday
>stopped at Safeway on way home to get something to treat myself to
>was just gonna buy a single cupcake from the bakery, cause I don't have anyone to celebrate with
>decide to buy whole massive rectangle cake. It will feel more birthday-ey this way, and I'll just eat a little bit now and put the rest in the fridge. Then I can just
cut a slice for myself every three or four days. That'll give me something to look forward to for the foreseeable future too, because I'll have cake for weeks!
>get home, put cake on table
>don't get plate, just kind of cut a slice but leave it on cardboardy tray and eat directly from there
>continue to cut more slices and eat them
>slices are getting bigger
>eventually stop cutting slices and just eat bite after bite directly from giant cake mass
>after 30 minutes of stuffing my face, 3/4 of the cake is gone
>decide I need to stop and put rest of the cake in the fridge
>after an hour of abstaining I start opening fridge, peeling back the plastic covering and picking a couple bites of cake off with my fingers, then put plastic covering back and walking away, then coming back 3 minutes later to repeat process
>keep telling myself each time that this will be the last bite
>by tomorrow morning there's only a little bit of cake left
>gather all chunks with giant spoon and eat all remaining cake in one bite

We're all gonna make it
>>
>>37200153
>tfw lost 15 pounds since the start of the year

Hopefully I can lose real weight now that I can actually go outside and exercise.
>>
>>37201661
No, this one cannot be real. This place has some mega-loads but who would even be tempted to eat a whole large birthday cake in such a short amount of time? Wouldn't you get sick of it?
>>
>>37201790
Sounds like something my dad would do Tbh. He says he often eats food past when he gets tired of it. Compulsive eating yo
>>
>>37201790
Get out of here you fucking normie faggot cunt
>>
>go to Mcdonalds drive thru, just gonna get a coffee
>order a sausage egg mcmuffin, two hash browns, 2 cookies, a large fry, a large Hi-C Orange, and a Big Mac for lunch
>>
>buy a box of nutty bars at store
>eat all 24 of them
>>
>neighbor from downstairs apartment stops by and gives me a whole leftover lasagna from his party
>eat the whole thing in one night
But I've had 9 good days so far following it. Don't lose hope anons.
>>
Honestly, food is meant for survival. You need to retrain your brain to see eating as a task that needs to be completed three times a day. Do not buy any junk food ever again. It's poison for you. And will hinder your ability to form a new attitude about food.
Once you're not a prisoner to food addiction anymore,life will seem so much better.
>>
If I was to binge eat like he fatties in this thread, it would just be a giant bowl of mash potatoes. Like 15 pounds. That sounds like the shit right now.
>>
I ate 1 of these the other day and felt like I was gonna throw up. How you fat fucks can shovel so much garbage down your gullet is beyond me.
>>
>>37200153
be me. im in depression plus i smoke so kinda lost appetite and sense of taste so i eat less.
>>
>>37200153
>gets cut
>walks to get neosporin and band aids
wtf do people actually do shit like this like doesn't it just clot? are you some kinda faggot?
>>
ummm well its okay to eat what you want sometimes, no need to feel guilty as long as you keep eating right most of the time and doing exercise
>>
>>37200153
>>37201239
>>37201661
>>37202679
>>37202737
>>37202785

do you fatties really lack this amount of self control?

sometimes, i forget to eat and don't even realize it until the next day. it's so surreal to see people who are so addicted to garbage food
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 450x450px
>>37204197
Oh shit forgot the pic kek
Original
>>
I went from 80kg to 110 in like a year i remember eating mcdonalds everyday
>>
Just watch 600lb life and think of how that could be you if you don't get better at willpower.
>>
Eat whatever you want, just count calories. I've been doing that plus IF and I've lost 20 pounds so far.
>>
>>37201239
>ordered the meme fries
How were they? I don't have a Burger King close by and haven't eaten there in over 3 years
>>
>always chubby
>get really fat
>lose over 20kg
>start having problem with sweating, I sweat so much I get depressive and can't go outside without a jacket anymore because sweat stains
>go to doctor
>"you need to lose weight"
>I LOST WEIGHT AND NOW I'M SWEATING SO MUCH I WANT TO KILL MYSELF ???
>"lose weight"
>start gaining weight again
>double the weight I had before losing weight
>can't do it again
>>
>>37200153
I know this feel very well indeed.
>eat healthy, low calorie meals all day
>exercise
>feel fucking great
>reward self with 1500 calories of sweets

It happens so fast, it's like i don't even think about what I'm doing until it's too late
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 450x300px
>>37204863
I am an agoraphobic socially anxious NEET who will probably never get his shit together, but even I don't have a problem eating relatively healthy.
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
Full Skelly mode here I do not understand how it is physically possible to eat the amount you people are saying you do.
I need to eat 2800 calories a day to gain weight and I can't even eat half of that without feeling like I'll vomit
>>
>>37200153
you have a mental illness/eating disorder. learn to distinguish between actual hunger and your addiction. if you are not willing to eat something healthy but are willing to eat garbage that means you are not actually hungry. so don't fucking eat.
>>
File: big.jpg (113KB, 740x437px) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
113KB, 740x437px
>>37201661
I have been there and I have done that. 5'8 310lbs f reporting.

Here's the thing, anon - it's not love. I know that cake tastes really fucking good and it lights up the pleasure centers in your brain and you feel happy because it's fucking CAKE. But that cake is not love and it's not friendship and it's not happiness and it's not fulfillment.

You have to stop. Every time you do this you only put yourself further back from where you want to be. It takes so fucking long to burn 3,500 calories. There were probably twice that many in that cake.

You are not hungry, man. You may be empty, but you are not hungry.

Start filling your life with more things. Don't exercise unless you want to - you don't need to.

I've lost 65lbs. I slip up every few weeks. The biggest part is starting over once you realize you fucked up.

Just start again today and promise yourself that you will NEVER eat a whole cake again. Ever. Under no circumstances.
>>
2 mile walk? Rofl. I jogged 15km today. Go out there and make a difference you lazy slob.
>>
>have to walk to 7-11 to get neosporin and band-aids

Why is this so funny
>>
File: 1494810374919.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1494810374919.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>37204863
This

every fucking time this happens after i go to the gym and have been eating healthy all day, how do i quit eating chocolates theyre so tasty.
>>
>>37204379
It's so surreal to see twiglets forget to eat. Being hungry is absolutely nightmarish. How do you dodge the dull pain, the bad breath, the stomach cramping and the headaches?
>>
>>37200153
Anon i'm sorry but if you lack that much self-control while being an adult then you need a parent or a figure of authority to guide you otherwise you'll keep the 10 year old mentality of "oh i might as well break the diet"
>>
File: 1495054630489.jpg (76KB, 747x754px) Image search: [Google]
1495054630489.jpg
76KB, 747x754px
>tfw baked chicken and roasted my veggies and ate clean entire day
>mom goes to the store and buys ice cream

sigh
>>
>>37205675
don't buy them
>>
It's really not that hard to resist food anon.
If you need help, in your darkest hours of self loathing about being fat, write those feelings down on your phone, and pull then up and concentrate on remembering them whenever you're really tempted to break your diet.
Also, think of it like a challenge.
"I bet I can resist the food for 24 hours"
And when that 24 hours passes, start a new challenge right away.
>>
File: 0003.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
0003.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>37200153
what is the purpose of this thread? do you just want us to feel sorry for you?
>>
M8 c'mon this really isn't that hard. Just tell yourself "NO!" And get away from the temptation as soon as possible.
>>
>>37200153
>>eat 3 well balanced meals, lots of raw and cooked vegetables and legumes, some fruits, some seeds, no meat or dairy
>fruits
>seeds
>no meat

thats a shit diet

read the sticky on fit.
>>
>>37207729
>falling for the meat Jew
Meat isn't healthy.
Read Eat For Health by Joel Fuhrman
>>
>>37204379
this, sometimes i wake up like why am I so hungry?oh i only had like 2 things yesterday.
Its funny cause i have a huge appetite and could binge eat all day every day if iwanted but the idea of junk food makes me sick and eating healthy makes me feel happy. Being obese and addicted to junk foodis probably top 10 worse feels
>>
>>37207781
I'm proud of you. Why don't you go tell reddit, they'd probably be proud of you too.
Fucking normie. I bet you can talk to people without shaking. I bet you have had a girlfriend and/or sexual encounter. I bet you have a job. You probably even went to uni.
Get the fuck off my board you fucking normie cunt
>>
File: 1461262274864.jpg (41KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
1461262274864.jpg
41KB, 688x456px
>>37207763
>Meat isn't healthy.
>Read Eat For Health by Joel Fuhrman
>Fuhman
good try shekelstein
>>
eat meat and dairy dude no wonder you still have an appetite.

just eat less. structure your day so you have less time where you would be snacking mindlessly. if you have a job skip lunch, you something in the morning -- it can even be shitty like a donut, as long as its not too many calories. work through lunch, drink lots of water. do something after work to get you away from your house so you aren't tempted to eat or go and buy food. come home and have a decently sized dinner. drink lots of water.
>>
>>37200153
>no meat or dairy
Don't do this. Yes, meat and dairy products can be higher in calories, but you can also benefit from the highly bio-available protein and fat in them.

Not getting enough protein and fat means you'll over-consume other foods to make up for the lack of. Just limit your calories, don't avoid meat and dairy. Although I think you should at least be vegetarian for moral reasons, until cultured meat is available in stores.

Just keep trying Anon, it took me a long time to learn about food and exercise, especially since there are a lot of people out there trying to come up with some brilliant idea to get attention for themselves that just ends up being misleading.
>>
File: holfood.jpg (201KB, 1848x1040px) Image search: [Google]
holfood.jpg
201KB, 1848x1040px
You should hop on the Soylent train.
>>
>>37200153
I'd be more worried about turning into a were-cat m8
>>
I'm the opposite. Seriously underweight and trying to gain weight. I was 65 pounds at my worst, managed to get to 103 six months ago. Since then, I reverted to one big meal and one small meal a day. So, back down to 90.

I just fucking hate eating, especially since I eat slow. And I can't eat much, so eating the proper amount means fighting the urge to throw up.
>>
I wish I could just follow you beasts around and cook you meals, and every time you tried to cheat on my delicious food with disgusting normie greasefood I'd either slap your shit or take you home and shove celery down your throat.
>>
>>37207988
Black beans nuts seeds and even vegetables like kale have superior protein to the cancer inducing animal proteins in meat. You also don't need as much protein as the protein Jews have made you believe.
>>
>>37204379
I forgot to eat for two and half days one time didnt remember to eat until my mom asked if I've been eating good food
>>
Why don't you just get something like beef jerky
It's delicious and low in fat and high in protein
>>
File: 1378183114427.jpg (17KB, 568x356px) Image search: [Google]
1378183114427.jpg
17KB, 568x356px
I eat when I get depressed. I feel fine and have self control when I'm outside the house, but the moment I get home anxiety kicks in.
>>
I have tried all my life to lose weight but nothing worked. I stopped giving a fuck about it, moved to japan and i've lost about 8kg in half a year. I strongly suggest switching over to a japanese diet - boil random veggies and lean meat in japanese broth (it's called dashi) super easy to cook, tastes bloody good, vegetables cooked the western way are difficult to make delicious.
>>
>>37208583
>normie greasefood
you're right, but it's also robot food it seems given that everyone here eats horifically
robots and normies both bleed red and both need oxygen to survive
>>
>>37200153
Op here I'm irrelevant but I want to snort a 20mg rid I have but I feel tired as fuck. Should I do it or wait till I'm less tired? I mostly want it because I'm bored and there's pizza in the fridge.
>>
>>37205681
By not being addicted to food you fucking hamplanet.

>>37206420
Why is there always a story like this? How hard is it to say no?
>>
>>37207729
>he thinks fruit and seeds are bad
>advocates meat
/fit/ is full of dumb fucking nerds who you think would read studies but they don't. then they struggle to do a push up and can't bench the bar. I guess you'd fit right in
>>
>>37205681
Well I hate myself so the way I see it I don't deserve to eat.
>>
>>37201661
Been there anon, I've come to understand that portion control is not for me. If I had ANYTHING sweet I'd make the token effort, then come back in a few minutes, and again and again before just taking whatever was left back to my room.

It is so much easier to abstain and let certain desires die
>>
File: shadowedmadokaprofilecrop.png (308KB, 705x534px) Image search: [Google]
shadowedmadokaprofilecrop.png
308KB, 705x534px
>>37201405
too real
>trying to quit smoking
>bum a cigarette, and since i already fucked up buy a whole pack for myself
>trying to have a week without booze
>have two drinks at the bar, and since i already fucked up buy 4 40s on the way home
>trying to maintain a daily workout regimen
>miss a day or two, and since i already fucked up, dont do anything other than lift a bottle to my lips for 3 months

i'm a fucking mess and i dont know how to clean it
>>
waterfast or kys
>>
>>37210199
>not being addicted to food
>"forget to eat"
You also have a problem and I'd recommend you get that sorted out
>>
>>37210623
>eat enough that your body is satiated
>WOW THIS IS A PROBLEM I JUST CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW
>>
>tfw been so good for an entire week
>time for my treat day
>buy a 6 pack of normal sized muffins
>eating one, and another
>tell myself, i already fucked up might as well finish all the junk food and start fresh tomorrow
>eat entire 6 pack muffins
>feel full and disgusted with myself, crying and hating myself, all while stuffing my mouth with chocolate and pinching my love handles
>sit in a corner and pile up any other food just to make my self loathing stop
>by the end, finished entire bag of chips, 1/2 jar of nutella and those muffins
>can already feel the calories turning into fat on my thighs
>ftw fat because depressed and depressed because fat

it never ends.
>>
>>37209955
>the moment I get home anxiety kicks in
Complete opposite for me and I assume most of this board
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 229x220px
>>37210119
>OP here
You're not the OP
>>
File: TQfmuGu.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
TQfmuGu.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
>tfw started losing wait for a while back in november
>manlet at 185, went down to 155
>on track to being thin and even starting to look OK
>all of a sudden papa johns has a glitch on their website
>can get a large pizza with 2 toppings for $4 including tip delivered once a day
>starting eating a large pizza every day
>promo ends january...only gained like 15 pounds so w/e
>become addicted to pizza
>order it 2-3 times a week for the next 4 months
>Now 190
>tfw 25 and only getting older so it will get harder to lose wait if I dont turn it around
life is suffering. I only had 1 pizza last week so maybe I can get back on track....
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 267x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 267x242px
>skip lunch
>get home hungry as fuck
>want to order pizza
>call local pizza joint, plan to order one medium
>tell me they have a buy one get one
>sure I'll want one in a couple days anyway can just put it in the fridge and reheat it in oven for a minute then
>but it has to be a large
>whatever just don't eat the last two slices I guess
>pizza arrives
>eat 6/8 of pizza
>decide to just finish it off, I did skip lunch after all
>90 minutes after finishing want more pizza
>decide to eat a slice
>eventually eat whole second pizza
>stopped enjoying second pizza by second slice but kept eating it anyway
>feel like shit
>kicking myself for doing this again
>2 hours later want more pizza
>debate walking to circle k right next to house and buying a frozen one
>try to distract myself
>come to /r9k/
>read this thread
>mfw
>>
>>37209405
>Black beans nuts seeds and even vegetables like kale have superior protein
No, not really. They don't have as much and you don't absorb as much from them either. I eat all those foods but to say it's better than protein from animal products is just wrong.

If you're not physically active you don't need as much protein, I agree.
>>
>>37209405

Bullshit, meat has the most complete amino acid profile, vegetable proteins arent as good
>>
Down 30kg from this time last year. Feels good man
>>
>>37209974
>vegetables cooked the western way are difficult to make delicious.
How so? People make fun of British people all the time for doing what you're recommending, just boiling everything. There's no specific western way to prepare vegetables. We have pickled, roasted veg, boiled/steamed, made into casseroles, salads, dozens of different flavorings for them... if you can't make them taste good with any of these methods it's your technique that's the problem. You probably aren't seasoning anything properly. Steamed vegetables can be really tasty with just a bit of salt and vinegar.
>>
>>37200153
You've got to learn a better way to handle your stress than stress eating.
>>
>>37211180
>2spoopy7me ejehsnlfownsvnd
>>
File: IMG_8109.png (773KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8109.png
773KB, 800x535px
>>37204325
Their type 2 diabetes prevents clotting
>>
>tfw overeating is just a way to passively kill yourself because you're too weak to do it the real way
>>
>>37205575
lol fuck off fatty, dont reply to me
>>
>>37211630
It feels good to die this way
>>
>>37211691
I wish it didn't take so long. But I guess you can't complain when you're doing it the slow way. Maybe I should take up smoking and start drinking more heavily.
>>
>>37200153
speaking as an ocd, counting calories has really helped me because i tend to eat only a select few foods and i know what to expect from each of them calorie-wise now and having this clear picture helps me limit myself.

i'd say go ahead and have dairy just low sugar and dont overdo it, also go ahead and eat lean meats like chicken, it has considerably less fat than beef or pork
>>
>>37212687
>also go ahead and eat lean meats like chicken, it has considerably less fat than beef or pork
This is good advice if you're currently consuming too much fat, but otherwise, it's okay to have chicken legs and pork ribs. It's easy to eat too much fat because it's so calorically dense, but cutting out fat completely from your diet can be bad too. Fat helps you absorb vitamins and minerals, and gives you energy without overfilling your stomach, just watch your intake.
>>
>>37201239
Why would you have to stop at burger king to piss?
>>
>>37200153
wtf, if you need to relapse go easy ffs.
1 taquito and 1 donut and then just fucking suck it up.
If you went 2 weeks without any junk you wouldn't even crave it baka
>>
>>37201485
>>37201606
Anti-depressents are a scam legit
don't help
90 percent of depression is just people hating their life, only cure is to fucking suck it up and fix things.
Doctor won't tell you that because they're fucking shills for the big pharma.
My dad is on that stuff, he used to be crazy but worked and travelled, all they did is let him be a useless piece of shit and me content, he has no motivation.
Just sort yourself out and if your still depressed get a gf.
>>
tfw was 380lbs at the start of the year and already down to 320 just by only eating 1500 cals a day

i also picked up smoking so maybe that helps

we're all gonna make it

just don't throw it all away because of one bad day. i let myself have one or two 3000 calorie days per month
>>
>>37212837
ur a big boi
>>
File: 1490605362418.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1490605362418.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>37201239
>Because I had already slipped up that day I...
You never had a chance, fat fuck.
>>
>>37205681
idk you just forget and suddenly its 6 o clock an you haven't eaten anything all day
>oh right thats why i feel shaky
>>
>be a skinny twig
>finally count calories how much you should eat to gain weight
>over 80g carbs 4 times a day
I don't probably even eat half how much i'm suppose to be, how you fat fucks do it?
>>
Ouuuuf.
this thread is depressing. i relate to every feel.
>>
File: 1375458009018.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1375458009018.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>37200153
>lose weight
>3 meals in one day

Lmao stop listening to fucking normalfags

Fast
Starve
Stop eating

That way your body actually switches to breaking down fat instead of whatever was shoveled into it

Probably pasta because I haven't been here for years but that goes for any Anons wanting to become thin
>>
>>37214578
Unironically this. Eat lunch and dinner, only eat between 12-5, no snacks, and below 2000 calories. 19 hours without food will melt fat off.
>>
>>37214578 you the normie
this is retarded. because when you eat again you will gain wheight fast,really fast, like women in thier 40s.
kys
back in the days, dad lost 30 lbs while eating 2 meals a day + coffe.
breakfast isnt a meal if it is a cup of coffee.
>>
>>37214627
but if you eat after 19 hours will the melting stop.
>>
>>37211542
>if you can't make them taste good with any of these methods it's your technique that's the problem.
Because with Japanese vegetables you can literally just cut everything and dunk them into a pot, add the same four things (dashi, mirin, soy sauce and water ) and boil.

No need to learn to season anything right or any technique.

I mean if you can actually cook and want to make Japanese pickles or actually complicated food, sure, but for people who literally can't cook, western vegs are way harder than japanese.

People who can cook well can never empathise with people who suck at it, prime example being you right now
>>
>>37214629
>when you stop eating you become fucking jesus and can feed a nation with your sandwich
>m-muh metabolism

Fuck off lol

I can rub my hand down my flat tummy and check myself in the mirror and then look at all the people who do meme "slimming world" diet clubs where they're still eating 3 meals a day
If you rebound after the fasting period with retarded portions that's on you
>>
>>37214694
what is the third meal ?
>>
>>37214787
Bruncheon obviously
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 257x196px
>drive passed little Cesar
>made blood promise to myself 30 minutes ago
>Never enter that place again
>Have the windows open in my car
>The smell of that hot n ready pizza
>Nearly crash
>Park up and buy three large hot n ready extreme feasts

It's not fair
>>
>>37214835
Stuff youself with bananas and other fruit before you even have the chance to be hungry
>>
>>37214835
goddamn fucking kill yourself, my niggero
>>
>>37214803
srsly faggot, what the fuck is the third meal.
t.someone who eats 2 meals since existence.
>>
>>37210651
>>eat enough that your body is satiated
you know thats not how your body works right? Your stomach has probably shrunk and your body gets its nourishment from your muscle mass you autist
>>
>>37215006
morning when you wake up/before work
midday when massa lets you rest
evening, after work
>>
>>37215051
hmmm.
is taking only a cup of coffe when you wake up considred a meal ?
>>
File: 1493370460818.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493370460818.png
19KB, 300x250px
>>37215087
Please, anon, respect the space. I'll read what you've wrote after I've had some time with my good pal Joseph.
>>
>>37215087
No but if you're fat you can cut off at least two meals rather than just one
I don't give a fuck about your dad's shitty gains
>>
>>37215130
it would be gay if you did tho.
>>
I was 127 pounds a few months ago and now I'm 142
>>
>>37200153
You need to sort yourself out my dude.

Pick one thing that's wrong in your life and fix it. For example, completely stop drinking soda. Never look or touch the shit again. If your room is dirty then make sure it's clean and keep it clean at all times. If your dishes are unwashed then wash them directly after eating every time etc.

Slowly but surely you'll start to establish order in your life by accepting more and more responsibility.

For diet advice I'd say you're gonna have to want to lose weight more than you want to eat those donuts. Otherwise you're never going to make it.
>>
File: IMG_4402.png (7KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4402.png
7KB, 211x239px
>>37204412
I lost weight 4 years ago and have been miserable/fit/ since then
I miss good humor bars so fucking much bros
Pour one out for me fatanons, and then pick it up within 5/10 seconds because its too good to waste
quoted anon is a heretic
>>
>>37204749
low I like it when hot
hard pass at all times if even slightly cooler than hot
I rank them below even wendys "natural cut" but above in-n-outs cardboard abomination
>>
>>37205042
>I am an agoraphobic socially anxious NEET who will probably never get his shit together, but even I don't have a problem eating relatively healthy.
>implying never leaving the house or dealing with people makes it harder to eat healthy
think about that for one fucking second you nigger
>>
I'm in a similar boat, OP. It seems like I can only do well if I stick to my diet 100% strictly. As soon as I get just one little extra or forbidden thing, I end up gorging on anything and everything for the rest of the day.
>>
>>37200153
>raw and cooked vegetables and legumes, some fruits, some seeds, no meat or dairy

Just cook food that taste good. Throw that vegetables garbage away and eat lean meat. Just eat below TDEE.
>>
File: IMG_4558.png (10KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4558.png
10KB, 196x258px
>>37205575
kys you fat cunt
this is not your board
reeeeeee
>>
File: reeeeeeeee.jpg (244KB, 1024x927px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee.jpg
244KB, 1024x927px
>>37207830
fucking normies may flood the ocean of piss, but they can never crush low-effort contempt and the complex emotion between aloof indifference and simmering hostility that burns in every anon's heart
old memers never die they just get their posts drowned out by gays
I regret that I have but infinity bans to give my ISP
REE-IVA MOOT
>>
>>37209955
>>37210976
I believe that first anon's problem is probably more connected to an eating disorder than robotism.
I can't eat in front of people, ever, so I think his tale might be in a similar vein.
>>
File: justwhen.jpg (14KB, 378x209px) Image search: [Google]
justwhen.jpg
14KB, 378x209px
>>37211078
an almost identical thing happened to me where I got 60 dominos pizza points with every order (even though, or maybe glitched because, it was a 7.99 carryout non-qualifying order) and ate pizza 5-7 times a week for 2 months before the site updated or something and it didn't work anymore but now I can't stop eating entire pizzas as meals frequently (incident started around the superbowl.) spooky how similar the cases are
I was once an epic fat ass at 6'3 320 and I was a skelly 160 at the beginning of the three-pig-pizza sage and now I'm 188 with skelly everywhere except my blubbery belly and the previously mostly-tightened skin around my thighs and tits
God needed to develop this sick sense of humor, omnipotence is boring and engenders cruelty
>>
>>37211720
I don't generally speak of /r9k/ as a cohesive group, but most of us robots got that memo a while ago
drawn out gluttonous death is the patrician death
>>
>>37214902
>bananas
I mean, they're great as part of your diet but stuffing yourself with them is a bad way to lose weight. I think you even know that you devil, you.
Stick with berries, melons, etc; lower calorie-density fruits, if you're eating them in quantity.
>>
File: cbb.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>tfw water fasting
>everytime someone mentions food I die a little inside
>roommate ordered pizza and went to burger king in the same day
>>
>started losing some weight
>feelsgoodman
>got a new job (probably because of that)
>got diagnosed with osteoarthritis
>standing a few hours is giving me such a strong pain I can't walk and want to kill myself
>take a lot of pain killers
>ibuprofen doesn't help anymore
>I cut myself to ease the pain
>doctor doesn't want to give me stronger pain killers
>if I don't lose weight quickly I will need a new hip joint in a few years, but the doctors said they won't give anyone who is as fat as me a new hip joint
>instead of losing weight, like I did previously, I'm gaining a lot of weight

I guess they will fire me when they see me first day at work
why am I doing this to myself
probably because I'm such a faggot I still can't get over the fact I have a small dick
>>
>>37215049
>This is what dumbshit lard planets honestly believe
Catabolising muscle is a very inefficient process. Wait, why am I trying to explain nutrition to a fat cunt who can't put food down?
>>
>>37216171
>water fasting
Literally worse than what OP is doing. Whatever doctor told you do that should be charged for malpractice.
>>
>>37205575
Be my fat gf and we'll get healthy together
>>
>buy a big bag of party mix
>start eating it on the drive home
>half way through realize what I was doing
>throw the party mix out the window on the highway
>>
>>37200153
>Become blue collar wagecuck after being a neet for years and years
>Lose loads of weight even though I didn't really change diet and now drink more heavily than before.
It's like magic.
>>
I managed to eat regular healthy meals for 2 months, every day (really only fresh food, no processed crap) and I didn't even lose one fucking pound, despite taking daily walks.
Now I know that by just walking you don't lose much weight but since I exclusively ate fresh food with not too much fat (only healthy kind of fats) and always good amounts of proteins and salads, I still don't get how I couldn't lose a pound even.
I even stopped smoking, for fucks sake but since last month or so I fucked up in both regiments anyway and only started to stop smoking today and eat healthy so far.
>>
>wake up
>make cup of coffee
>skip lunch
>one can of dr. pepper in the afternoon
>cheeseburger and fries for dinner
>cup of coffee

that's how you stay slim while still enjoying good food.
>>
>get tempted and buy a soda, 3 taquitos, and 4 of the fresh midnight donuts; eat in parking lot

That's Big Smoke-tier

If I get tempted because of my sugar addiction it would've been satisfied by just the soda can without any of taquitos and donuts. At most one of each if I felt a bit hungry, more would just make me feel bloated.

t. 153 pounds
>>
>>37218029
One cheeseburger and some fries washed down with soda and coffee isn't enjoying good food.
>>
>>37218055
Well replace that with "unhealthy"

But greasy food is always tempting and satisfying to eat, even if it's something shit tier like one of those cheap burgers with plasticky dry buns and a minced meat beef that barely tastes like anything.
>>
>>37218010
You don't count calories. Calculate your maintain level. Count calories. Keep calories 500 under your maintain.
Keep at it persistently for few months, you dumdum. It's not even hard, they're required to print nutritional info into packaging
>>
>>37218055
>>37218078

Well, it was just today that I had a burger. I went to a good burger place which uses real meat and cheese and buns, no processed shit. Also, I didn't have a soda with my dinner, just water.

I had my coffee later at a nice coffee shop. It's this old place that's been around for forever and the guy there is an old man who makes the best cuppa in my area, and that's saying a lot since I live in Tokyo which has a million coffee shops.
>>
>>37218078
Greasy food is always tasty and very bad at keeping you feeling filled. It's just easier to go and start eating like self-respecting adult instead of dance around the super packed calorie content of already unhealthy junk and try get slim.
>>
>>37218145
Yeah I guess. I'm too lazy to even go out and eat so if I postpone it long enough all the restaurants and grocery stores will be closed because the gas station that was open 24/7 went out of business (and even that didn't have the kitchen open at night)

That's how I stay slim so when I do bother to venture out for food once a day it's almost preferable that I eat something with at least 2000 calories in one go.
>>
>>37218029
This, I still eat the junk food I enjoy and stay slim, you just have to make sure you aren't getting too many calories
>>
File: 1487631275778.png (663KB, 728x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487631275778.png
663KB, 728x768px
>lost 20kg in ~3 months
>just ate less
>sat all day on the pc except for a few walks
>nobody believes me

Why are fatties so delusional? Literally just count calories, NOTHING else matters.
>>
>>37215903
I think he's saying someone as fucked up as him surrounded by food and nothing to distract him from it can still avoid being fat, and igntly more adjusted wagecucks can't.
>>
>>37218374
True, for losing weight, it really is about that simple.
For being properly nourished however, that's a different story.
>>
Eat an all potato diet. They fill you up in under a thousand calories worth, and a plate of even plain, no butter salt or milk mash potatoes is really satisfying.
>>
>>37200153
When you get those cravings, pause, concentrate, and remember those moments where you really wanted to lose weight. That's how you stay motivated to abstain. A lot of people break because they temporarily lose sight of it.
>>
>>37218939
>properly nourished
A meme
>>
Are these threads b8? Do people actually behave like this?
>>
>>37219036
Fat people are fucked up man
>>
>>37219113
I'm fat and I don't act like that. Is this an american thing?

t: 95kg/180cm
>>
>>37219133
Mexican here, and I can tell you I was this poorly. Can't vouch for other countries though.
>>
>>37219163
*eat this poorly fucking autocorrect
>>
>>37218105
>Keep at it persistently for few months
>Keep calories 500 under your maintain.
Exactly what I did you nigger.
>It's not even hard
>It's not even hard for me xD
>therefore, everybody has the same type of body as me
God damn it, you /fit/fags are niggers.
>>
>get so addicted to games
>forgot to eat because of games

mfw games saved me from being a fat ass
mfw no face cause I'm not underweight and is under special care for being anorexic
>>
It amazes me how many anons here share similar stories to OP. No wonder this world is getting so fat.
>>
File: loss.jpg (56KB, 717x816px) Image search: [Google]
loss.jpg
56KB, 717x816px
The only thing that helps me is to log everything even when I fuck up. You aren't going to undo years of disordered eating in a few days, it's taking me forever but I'm not gaining weight anymore
>>
>tfw I eat out of boredom
>tfw I can't watch anything without eating something while watching it

I don't even feel hungry, I just want to taste the taste.
>>
>>37201661
>>37201790

5'8 and 135lbs and I even do this
>>
>>37217543
Wrong. If others can lose 30kg in 28 days so can he. Fuck your "Muh malnourishment" bullshit. Believe it or not, but there's people out there who genuinely don't give a fuck if they are malnourished or not. They simply want to look good.
>>
It's amazing how after growing up fat they immediately stop understanding how hard it is to lose weight as soon as they reach their target.
It's as if yeaaah fuck yeah I'm a normie now suckitttt fatties just eat less ok : )
Will I become so dismissive of how actually hard it is when I lose weight? It's like girls who become turbosluts and nasty to other fat girls and especially unattractive men when they become normal sized.
>>
>>37219921
30 kg in a month? Do you realise this means losing more than 1kg or 2.2lbs a day? Do you realise how much a big of fat is? Unless you're on fire you aren't losing weight that fast. Do you have like 10 kg of turds left in the colon or what. Im dieting close to 300kcal per day,and im losing like 0.5kg per week.
>>
>>37200153
You can do it anon. Once you find a routine it gets easier.
>>
>>37214657
>People who can cook well can never empathise with people who suck at it, prime example being you right now
Don't get upset, I was just correcting some misinformation and I even gave a simple way to greatly enhance the taste of vegetables.
>>
>>37219360
cut it by 1000 calories
if you do a legit 1000 calorie deficit and lost no weight go see the doctor, you might have a thyroid problem or something
>>
File: 404.jpg (33KB, 604x260px) Image search: [Google]
404.jpg
33KB, 604x260px
>tfw those threads give you motivation to keep on losing weight
>>
>>37200522
Are you burgers really this retarded ?
They're jewing you so you go to the hospital and give them shekels
I live un Europe and if someone suggested to go to the hospital bc a cat bit me everybody would laugh
I've been around cats since I was 5 and nothing has never happened to me faggots
>>
File: 1495343734520.png (39KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495343734520.png
39KB, 640x400px
>tfw insurance covers stomach stapling surgery
>but only if I gain 80 more lbs
I just hope I don't die before getting there
>>
File: tfw fatass.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw fatass.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>>37200153
>Buy a loaf of bread.
>Eat half of it
>Get pissed at being a fat piece of shit and throw it away
>Eat it out of the trash 2 hours later.
>>
>>37219921
Malnutrition is just one of the many problems that come with a water fasting. Literally the only thing you should do is sue whatever crackpot doctor gave you the advice to "water fast."
>>
>>37220613
If you get bit seriously enough you can get infected and get seriously ill. This is common knowledge.
>>
>>37216171
>having a roommate
How the fuck can you stand it?
>>
>>37221113
Maybe he's not a virgin autist, like you
>>
>>37200153

>Balanced meals
>No meat or dairy

Pick one.
(In b4 vegan propaganda)
>>
>>37220898
Bore off. You probably get an annual health check up as well.
>>
>>37221473
You cant be fucking serious? You're on the internet all fucking day yet you wont spend 5 seconds on google to find out why thats complete fucking bullshit?
>>
>>37220613
It's not go to the hospital if you get bit, but go to the hospital if you get bit AND YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Most burgers can't do simple first aid like that.
>>
>>37221560
Sounds like the OP can, actually.
>>
>>37204666
Over a span of how long? I just started IF and I'm pretty optimistic about it. I just want to lose like 20 pounds before August.
>>
What if you guys bought one of those baby blocking gates and put it in front of the kitchen entryway every night after 7pm
>>
File: IMG_2485.gif (22KB, 846x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2485.gif
22KB, 846x744px
>>37215490
>was 130 lbs 2 months ago
>now 155 lbs
HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
As a skellibot, I find it really difficult to imagine the grip that food, especially fast food, has over you fatbots. I can go like 10 hours without eating and barely notice. Food holds no power over me, and I have to force myself to eat although I'm still only slightly beyond auschwitz mode.
>>
File: 1489287766425.jpg (21KB, 283x268px) Image search: [Google]
1489287766425.jpg
21KB, 283x268px
>>37200153
Anon just because you slipped up doesn't excuse you to drop your diet entirely, continue where you left off today.

When it comes to being tempted over food you need to ask yourself a few things; one, do you really need this? Two, what healthier option could I substitute this for (protein bar, veggie chips, ect)? Three, how much will this set me back?

Go for a longer walk today to make up for that extra food.

Fill up on lots of water to beat hunger cravings, and in time your appetite will subside.

If you really want to hammer yourself take a picture with your shirt off and keep it as your phone/computer background. Anytime you feel hungry look at either or, remind yourself why you want to lose weight.
>>
File: 1450696187143.jpg (8KB, 240x212px) Image search: [Google]
1450696187143.jpg
8KB, 240x212px
Fat people should be euthanized.
>>
>>37220613
>I live un Europe and if someone suggested to go to the hospital bc a cat bit me everybody would laugh

it can be life threatning if youre a diabetic
>>
>>37200153
>no meat or dairy

No wonder you're fat, you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>37220729
Hahahaha are there seriously people who eat food out of the trash?
>>
>>37221798
At least two other people have tried the same bait as you in this thread. Just stop.
>>
If my cat scratched me id beat his ass. Don't let your cat give you shit like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 979x879px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 979x879px
I ate three of these last night, OP. It's so hard.
>>37220729
Who gets tempted by bread?
>>
File: feelium.png (36KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
feelium.png
36KB, 337x338px
>eat when depressed
>Always depressed
>Was able to lose 30 pounds at the end of last year since my life was actually going better
>Haven't lost any weight since 2016 since life is back to being shitty.
>>
>>37222056
I remember every Friday after school my dad would take me to 7-11 and I would get one of these. They were so good.
>tfw had one again recently and it was mediocre
Leave your childhood treats alone, be they ice cream or Star Wars movies. They don't get better with age.
>>
>>37222056
It was garlic bread.
>>
Jesus Christ just put down the Big Macs
>>
>>37222687
Even still, it's just not too appealing to me. A good piece of bread may work well as a side to pasta, but a whole loaf in and of itself, I could live without.
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 120x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 120x144px
>>37200153
>this thread has been going for over 24 hours
>>
>>37221752
I wish. I would volunteer first
>>
>>37209473

How come you forget to eat for more than one day? Do you suffer from depression? I can remember when I did, I used to eat almost nothing, but two days? jesus..
>>
>>37200153
Cut out soda first, it has quite literally zero nutritional value and hurts your goals with lots of sugar. Doughnuts are the same way.

Taquitos at least have some meat and a bit of cheese won't kill you even though its calorie dense. The walk would have helped burn that off if you got it alone.

Choose food options that have some relevant nutrition, salted nuts aren't terrible for you and even though they are high in calories its good fats. Peporoni sticks are high in protein so they help but be careful of the saturated fat and salt.

Keep some crackers, cheese, and lots of deli meat and that can be a nice snack with the right portioning.
>>
>>37212836
go die normalfag
origigigolo
>>
>>37223074
Oh to add a high protein diet isn't just for people trying to gain muscle, its great for weight loss because overall even if you exceed your calories in protein you'll be ok.
>>
>>37214570

feel cold twiglet? better turn up the heat to warm those sticks of yours
>>
How to not be fat.

>live alone
>don't buy junk food
>literally can't eat junk food then
>do a big grocery shop once a week and treat yourself to a big cheat meal before doing it so you're not hungry while shopping (you will buy less food, and less shit food especially. science says so)
>>
>>37218374
This works while you're young. After around 27 you have to put in more effort.
>>
>>37218010
Even if you didn't lose weight you may have seen benefits. Do you feel any better?
>>
>>37212836
Fucking kill yourself, normie. Anti-depressants help millions of people.
>>
File: bath49.jpg (154KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
bath49.jpg
154KB, 1024x695px
>>37221752
you think that until you fuck a chubby girl
>>
>>37212837
>fat
>starts smoking
have fun dying
>>
>>37223182
>live alone
Step one failed. I fucking wish. I would go 100% soylent if I could. My parents refuse to throw a bit of money my way so I can move out and take a chance at finding a job in the city. They think soylent is stupid, are fat fucks who made me a fat fuck, are constantly buying junk and always talk about how they hate me and want me to leave. Let me leave then, you faggots. I just need them to pay rent for a short time.
>>
>>37223072
I get busy
I might but I barely noticed until it was brought to my attention
>>
>>37223127
>he's basically telling tumblrina-tier people that their depression isn't legit
>somehow he's a normalfag
>>
>>37220218
A guy did it and documented it. Just search for "No food for 28 days"
>>
>>37224414
They didn't mention Tumblr at all, anon
>>
>>37200153
>eat 3 well balanced meals
there's the problem, eat less, not better
as a 125 pound skeleton, I eat 2 meals a day, with "lunch" being a single sandwich on slices of bread, and "dinner" only having one course.
>>
>>37225359
They don't need to mention it to be tumblr-tier when it comes to depression.
>>
Jesus Christ, reading this thread makes me want to puke everything in my stomach out so I don't become a food-addicted fatass like all of you.

How the fuck is it possible for you guys to lack so much self control? I was fat once, but I lost the weight quite easily, but holy shit.
>>
>>37226151
You can get the fuck out of here you normie faggot.
>>
baby steps. replace that soda with juice or something. chips are not dinner, lunch or supper.
try eating something else that is sweet. fruits are great.
if you have trouble staying true to your diet try something physically demanding. hiking for example. feel that burn, feel that shit you've been eating flush trough your pores as sweat and remember its your doing.
what i cut the junkfood. had a hiking trail a stones throw away, went in the middle of the night so nobody could see me struggle to breathe 500m in.
>>
>>37204780

my_life.mov

but i sweat because im a bit overweight, the rest of it comes from anxiety.

I also sweat from eating any kind of food. eating out is a nightmare.
>>
>>37210745
>treat day
Take it easy, you were hopeless anyway
>>
>>37223624
I've fucked one. They're shit. Euthanize them.

Also that bitch is fat, not chubby
>>
>>37212836

yeah fuck you legit
>>
>>37215490
You have to be the emperor of manlets for that to be considered overweight.
>>
>>37223182
i thought this would work for me, but living alone i ended up feeling more sad and lonely so often succumbed to eating junk for them endorphins.
>>
File: 1407858368589.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1407858368589.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
I'm so fuken hungry brehs
>>
>>37228637
you can do it man, shrink that stomach!
>>
>today
>was gonna just eat 2 scrambled eggs, that's it, for the whole day
>dad was coming over so I asked him to bring me starbucks
>midnight mint mocha frap, new drink heard it was good
>drink it
>look it up
>grande is 470 calories of pure sugar

I know starbucks is a giant meme but I just wanted to try. And now my whole day is fucked.
>>
>>37229593
I tried the Unicorn frappe because memes, but once in a while won't kill you.
>>
>>37220613
That's because in Europoor Land you have to wait 8 months to be seen by a doctor, so your cultural norms evolved to include doing all non-emergencies at your home.
>>
>>37223684
>My parents refuse to throw a bit of money my way so I can move out and take a chance at finding a job in the city.
Amazing externalization of guilt.
>>
File: 1485782279480.jpg (389KB, 1127x778px) Image search: [Google]
1485782279480.jpg
389KB, 1127x778px
Try not to view eating good as a moral act. You are setting yourself for failure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-licensing
>>
File: 1403641654103.jpg (84KB, 463x600px) Image search: [Google]
1403641654103.jpg
84KB, 463x600px
>>37200153
The best part about Diabetes Champions is the fact that they don't even eat great food.

I could possibly understand if they were eating 5-star chef prepared mushroom risotto every day. I could cut you some slack if you were eating gourmet broiled duck. I might forgive you for eating authentic kebab at a high end restaurant with a side of amazing lentil soup.

But you Lard Queens walk to your fridge, take out a spray can of whip cream and suck it down. You fry butter and eat it like a popsicle. You eat family size bags of processed $3.00 Frito Lays. You eat gas station frozen-reheated Tacos that have been sitting out for 7 hours. You drink liquid cancer sodas with 65 grams of sugar. You eat a whole box of poptarts in 1 sitting. You put an entire jar of mayonnaise into a box of macaroni and call it a meal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_oZtYM4yCY

It's unbelievable. How do you eat this disgusting garbage? Get a grip
>>
>>37219921
You are really misinformed if you think not eating for a month will do anything but destroy your body. I'm guessing you saw some random guy on the internet do it and think it will work for you too. It won't and you probably haven't even gone for a week without food because believe me the pain gets unbearable.
>>
Thats what you get for being a catfag you piece of shit hope you and mr blowjob die
>>
>>37226933
I can only imagine there's one bitter fat guy patrolling this thread shitting on every instance of someone who lost weight successfully.

Maybe you should lose weight.
>>
>>37230178
It took me long to notice that pic wasn't that of a pizza.
>>
>>37230549
You know what they say, "you are what you eat"
this isn't original i guess
>>
>>37230019

t. ameripoor with wretched health insurance that barely covers getting a booboo on your finger blown on and a bandaid and lollipop without incurring a $73000 bill.
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.