[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of my family talking to me like I'm a fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
I'm sick of my family talking to me like I'm a fucking 10 year old. I pay rent and they still think they can boss me and around and make decisions for me
>>
>>37198343
Then move out

It sucks at first, but moving out was the best decision I have ever made
>>
>>37198343
Don't worry. When you get to 11 those things stop.
>>
>>37198695
I'm 23 :Y
>>
>>37198854
Then move out.
If you can pay the rent you can live in a shitty apartment.
>>
File: 16546767.jpg (465KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
16546767.jpg
465KB, 1500x1100px
>>37198343
>tfw no sweet loving mummy and daddy to treat you still like a little kid and pamper you but instead they kicked you out at 18yrs and never mention you in family gatherings
>>
>>37198854
>:Y

Found your problem. Just stop acting like a 10yo.
>>
>>37198343
are you diagnosed with sperg
>>
Everyone treats me like a child. I'm very clearly autistic and completely aware of this fact. Its such a strange feeling to completely understand what's wrong with you and know what you need to do to not be like this but it's completely out of reach for some reason. Being pandered to is the worst thing in the world, I only really like people who aren't afraid to treat me like shit, at least they are being honest. I think I'm going to unironically kill myself soon. Its really not worth living when you're like this.
>>
>>37199005
no but I'm probably a sperg
>>
>>37199927
they probably think you're a sperg
they will attribute everything you do to being autistmo and never ever take you seriously. no way to fix this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.