[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Cop stories? I just got pulled over for the first time and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8142.png (136KB, 275x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8142.png
136KB, 275x283px
ITT: Cop stories? I just got pulled over for the first time and it was really weird.

>Driving home just now
>Not really busy at all
>Cop driving behind me
>Puts his lights on
>Think he needs to get past so I change lanes
>He comes up beside me and signals for me to pull over
>Change again and do
>He's like "do you know why I pulled you over"
>Nope
>Says I changed lanes without signalling
>I'm like oops, I thought you needed to get past me
>He's like no, I was pulling you over
>I'm like... wait, so what did I do before?
>He's like what
>I'm like, I changed lanes after you put your lights on, so what did I do before for you to pull me over
>He just asks for my license and registration
>Show him
>He says "okay, I'll be back in a moment"
>Goes back to his car, I'm thinking he's checking my details or going to come back with a ticket or whatever
>He just drives off
>Sit there for like ten minutes because I have no idea what's going on and if he's coming back or what

Should I like, go to the station and ask about this? I'm confused.
>>
he took your shit? what the hell
>>
>stealing licenses
literally what
>>
>>37198298
Poor guy just got your identity stolen by a copper
>>
It might have been a guy impersonating a cop. It's super easy to make your car look like a cops by adding strobe lights and search lights.

Go to the station and say you just got pulled over but the cop took off with your stuff.
>>
>>37198298
Did you show him or did you hand it over to him?
>>
>>37198298
not me but my son

>works for a vending machine company
>has to be at work at 5 in the morning, stock up and do his route
>boss cautions him about bump and rob
>car bumps the van, you stop to exchange papers or check for damage, then get robbed
>he's driving to work in the dark, doing speed limit (these vans are beat to shit so hard to go faster)
>car comes up behind him. right on his ass
>he speeds up, car speeds up. still right on his ass
>he pulls over to let car pass
>car pulls behind him still on his ass
>speeds up more, car speeds up more
>finally the blue lights come on
>pulled over. cop asks why he was speeding and changing lanes
>he explains
>cop apologizes. did realize what he did scared him
>all good. son goes to work with a story
>>
>>37198462
He looked legit. It wasn't just a sedan with lights on the dash or whatever. But yeah, I guess I have to.

>>37198576
I handed it over.
>>
>>37198298
Might be a cop impersonator or he may be a real cop that's just fucked up off something from the evidence locker. I'd give them a call either way.
>>
>>37198679
Just go to the station. It also could've been that he got a serious call and didn't want to go back and hand you your license and just took off instead.
>>
>>37198298
>Few summers back, drinking event in the city
>See a cop van parked in the market square
>Decide to do the oldest joke in the book
>Knock on the window, cop rolls it down (old van)
>"You guys sell strawberry ice cream? hehe"
>"No, we don't sell ice cream at all, you can find some over there *points to ice cream truck thing*"
>"Ah too bad, have a good day officer"
>"You too"
Cops here are chill

>Driving my dad's car with him riding shotgun
>Dad spots a cop car behind us
>"Bet you they'll follow us, take a left from here"
>Do as told, they take the same left
>Signals to pull us over, pull over
>"Hello officer, why'd you pull me over?"
>"Your tail light is out, can i see your license and registration please"
>"Oh i didn't know that, here you go"
>Dad takes the registration from glove box and hands it over, i give the cop my license
>Cop checks the registration, it checks out (duh), checks my license and goes to the car for a bit
>Comes back and gives me back my papers, "you're free to go"
>"Which light was broken?"
>"Excuse me?"
>"Which side tail light was broken?"
>"... I don't remember exactly, you should get that fixed though. have a good day"
>"You too officer"
Fucker lied both of them were working fine, dad has had some run ins with cops before so they thought they would catch him tripping (no license, car is in his name)
>>
File: 1378490283585.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1378490283585.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
Was somewhere December last year
>Like to walk around in the evening
>it's night
>Going through a weird part of town that is basically entirely abandoned, excluding some workers that drive to/out their working place
>Police car drives past me
>Think nothing of it
>A few minutes later said police car is behind me
>They brighten their lights
>Panic because I don't know what to do
>There's a turn to the right where their car wouldn't be able to get me
>Make bail like a fucking moron
>Do something even more retarded and that is hide behind a tire that is about 75-100 metres from the road
>Car stops
>Police come out with a flashlight
>I swear to god that thing had the brightness of the sun and could reach over 200m and make it seem like day
>They shine over the tire
>Either they didn't notice me or ignored me for no reason
>cop walks around a bit, doesn't even think of checking what's behind the tire (I assume from his perspective it appeared way too small to hide behind)
>Cop shrugs off and says "Guess he went for a stroll around the gardens"
>Gets back in car and drives away
>Decide to not go back on road
>Retard cops leave the lights turned on
>They tried making the engine quiet so I wouldn't know they're patrolling
>Dumbfucks patrol for another 2 times
>After their last patrol I take a shortcut back into town
From that day onward I've started to believe in God more.
>>
File: tire.jpg (735KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
tire.jpg
735KB, 1836x3264px
>>37198977
In case anyone's interested, the place where I hid is behind the tire shown inside the red rectangle. Took this picture like a week after the incident.
I tried taking a picture from the police officer's perspective (as in where he was standing and mainly walking around)
>>
>>37198977
>>37199070
Why would you run from cops? that'll just make them chase you and give reason for suspicion, just wait for them to stop you, show them your ID, they check if you have any warrants and let you go, simple as fuck
Unless you have weed on you or anything illegal you have no reason to run from them, speak to them in a calm and professional manner, comply with requests that seem appropriate (hand over id, stand over there, wait a bit while i check X)
If they ask you to open your bag i believe you have a right to deny them access to it but most cops will just get more suspicious and will try to intimidate you to give it over, comply and report them after
>>
File: IMG_20161028_182209225.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161028_182209225.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>37199176
I know, I know. I've never had trouble with cops. I live in a very lovely, peaceful town that's basically haven't had a murder in over a decade. I just went full panic mode like a retard because I thought "what if someone tried to break in and they think I'm the suspect?" I was also a fucking moron and didn't bring an ID with me. I do agree that I shouldn't have run and just waited for them to stop me, but retard instincts got the better of me. Also apparently the incident was in October, not December.
>>
>>37198849
Your second story makes it sound like your car is marked. Their records are more extensive than we realise. My brother was pulled over once with his gf. After he broke up with her she committed some crime and in their records they have her as being in the family car. So now when a patrolling coppa sees our car especially at night they pull it over.

They also keep similar records if the cars been caught going excessively over the speed limit or if its been pulled over with a drunk driver before among other offences.

It can probably be fixed if you get a new licence plate.
>>
>>37198298
I have a modulating headlight on my motorcycle (installed after some guy pulled out and hit me). Constantly getting pulled over by cops.

Cop: why is your headlight flashing
Me: it's on a modulator
Cop: you can't have that. it's illegal
Me: no it isn't
Cop: are you telling me I don't know the law
Me: No, I'm suggesting you're not aware of the regulation allowing modulating headlights on motorcycles
Cop: Oh, OK

amount of arguing depends on the cop
>>
>>37198298
Just buy a new copy of your license no telling what those crackers will charge you with with their abuse of power
>>
File: whitewomen2017.jpg (81KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
whitewomen2017.jpg
81KB, 600x556px
>get pulled over for speeding
>very obese (at least 350lbs) cop on a tiny motorbike straining under his weight comes up
>makes me get out of my car so he doesn't have to lean over to my windows

Pretty disgusting.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.