[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw looking at pictures of yourself when you were younger,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1241251512.jpg (20KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1241251512.jpg
20KB, 412x351px
>tfw looking at pictures of yourself when you were younger, happy and good looking and wondering where did everything go so wrong
>>
This makes me wonder ... are most children normies by birth?
>>
>see picture of my younger self
>horrified by how much I've aged
young me wasn't even good looking either
>>
When I was younger, I looked so happy. Now I hate everyone and everything - especially myself
>>
>>37198267
I know that feel. I think 13 or 14 was my turning point.
>>
I was always somewhat of an autistic kids but the real turning point came when I was 16 and living in the us... I realised I was expected to have a career etc... Panic and depression followed to this day
>>
>>37198405
Huh. It was the exact same for me - I wonder if this is a trend among robots.
>>
>>37198405
same.
>>37198500
puberty probably
>>
>>37198405
same here to be honest familia

my mom getting divorced made it even worse
>>
>see picture of you and childhood best friend
>Wonder what happened to him so find his Facebook
>he's a sucessful Chad
>meanwhile you are a failure
>>
>>37198267
when i was about 4
>>
>>37198267
My last memory as a happy person was at my age of 11 or 12. I am 26 now.
>>
>>37198267
actually just walked right by an old picture of me on my moms fridge from when i was a kid. its funny, she only has pictures of me from before i went to college, but has plenty of recent pictures of my sister who has graduated uni.
i am pretty sure she is disappointed in me and just wants to remember me as the happy high school boy with his whole life ahead of him, not the fat loser NEET i am now.
>>
it's fucking video games that ruined everyone's life, people with no self control

it is the kid's form of booze
>>
File: 3478668fd2326u.png (14KB, 576x422px) Image search: [Google]
3478668fd2326u.png
14KB, 576x422px
>tfw my mom always wanted me to be a lawyer but I failed in everything and still living with her (dad is dead)
>tfw she is rather happy because all of my 2 siblings are having a family far away from her and i am keeping her company and she is not alone
>>
File: 1654676746.png (129KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1654676746.png
129KB, 500x454px
>>37198267
>>tfw looking at pictures of yourself when you were younger, sad and ugly and wondering how things have never improved
>>
>>37198982
b-but anon my former high school friends played as much video games as me and they are having a family now
>>
File: junko343.png (104KB, 299x247px) Image search: [Google]
junko343.png
104KB, 299x247px
>start of middleschool student id vs start of highschool student id
>>
File: School_Photo_1 001.jpg (357KB, 928x1256px) Image search: [Google]
School_Photo_1 001.jpg
357KB, 928x1256px
Anybody else feel guilty for ending up how they did? I feel like I've let my little brother down by being this way. Childhood me was such a happy, funny, optimistic and friendly person.
>>
>>37199046
that's exaclty what I noticed it from the first time.
>>
>tfw my eyes got asymmetrical over time
>>
>>37198405
same for me

its like i stop being funny at that point
>>
>>37198267
I don't spend a lot of time looking at my younger self I looked at my 1987 yearbook and I just think fuck I'm already a failure couldn't even be bothered to face forward while having my class photo taken I'm looking to the right instead this was elementary school
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.