[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that, unlike males, females lack the traits of loyalty,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: w.jpg (20KB, 595x298px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
20KB, 595x298px
Why is it that, unlike males, females lack the traits of loyalty, fraternity and honor?
>>
what does a women gain from those things?
nothing

men need those things in order to have a place in society and thusly have a chance at getting some of the tribes womens
>>
>>37197390
Because it was never evolutionarily advantageous to do so. If a stronger man comes along, or one with more wealth, what advantage is there to staying with the inferior one out of loyalty?

Men need those traits for a variety of reasons. It's evolutionarily advantageous to have other men you can count on during a hunt or a battle with other men.
>>
>>37197390
This seems like a western female thing.
>>
Those are exclusively male traits. You might as well ask why females don't have fat cocks and big bushy beards while you're at it.
>>
>>37197464
so males being faithful husbands is just a consequence of loyalty between men?
>>
>>37197390
Females do have loyalty if they're not a roastie.
>>
>>37197484
from the point of morality an social cohesion, i would expect that trait in both of them
>>
>>37197390
robots truly are detached from reality
>>
>>37197521
Well not exactly. It is advantageous for a male to be a loyal husband to ensure his offspring grow up properly. I don't think being loyal to women is necessarily a strong male trait. Protecting them is, but fucking only one of them? It's more advantageous to fuck a bunch of them if you can manage to do so. Genghis Khan wasn't exactly known for being a loyal husband.
>>
>>37197545
Ah, I see your problem now. Females are immoral and antisocial. They are actively opposed to those two points.
>>
>>37197390
Evolution bred it out of most women, but there are exceptions, breed with one and have as many children as possible if you manage to find one.
>>
>>37197716
what's the point of getting a wife if there are high chances that she will cheat?
>>
>>37197390
doctor here, I see more often women with cheating husbands than the opposite.
>>
>>37197819
>what's the point of eating if it's all just gonna come out as shit?
that's what you sound like right now, you little bitch
>>
>>37197521
No. It's advantageous for a society when the chads are limited to just 1 woman each, so that the beta majority can have a chance of reproducing and a reasonable assurance of paternity. This is a massive advantage, since it removes a lot of the more violent aspects of mating competition, ensures the men have a vested interest in the society's future. So you get a lot more workers and soldiers, who are actually more concerned with providing for the future and coexistence rather than killing each other for the right to hoard all the pussy (or just bugging out alone innawoods)

The major disadvantage of this system is long term dysgenic effects of letting the inferior men procreate, but this is generally more than offset by the giant numerical advantage and cool things like surplus resources.
>>
>>37197868
Not him, but that's not really a valid analogy. Just a normie insult/shaming that doesn't mean shit.
>>
males don't have honor
my friend ratted me out to school for having weed, and I got expelled and that has fucking ruined my life meanwhile he's having a blast at college not even having any remorse, I want to kill him
>>
>>37197521
I wouldn't want to cuck a bro, so even a pretty hot wife of a good friend is off limits for me. Which rattles many shit-tier wifes who notice it to no end btw, they will either become really nice to you and get surprisingly 'accidentprone' around you if they want to test your resolve out, or they will try to poison the friendship.
>>
>>37197864
First of all, who goes to the doctor about infidelity, and secondly that answers the question because men getting cheated on aren't going to GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR LIKE A PUSSY WHEN THEIR WHORE STARTS SLEEPING AROUND.

That's some real confirmation bias right there.
>>
>>37197912
Males have more honor than females. Nice anecdotal evidence, faggot.
>>
>>37197912
yeah of course not all are. but females seem to be more ok with cheating a partner. i saw a lot of male friends devastated after a bad breakup, but females are like nothing happened in like a month.
>>
>>37197963
they do when they get an std, then the question arises, where did it come from

but please keep educating me about confirmation bias on /r9k/ of all places kek
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.