[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't white prople just make weed legal instead of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3939.jpg (60KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3939.jpg
60KB, 800x800px
Why didn't white prople just make weed legal instead of alcohol? I'm kinda getting sick of waking up sick desu.

I mean 10 dollars gets you enough vodka to kill yourself but 10 dollars worth of weed is like what. 8 seconds worth?
>>
because white people hate when people who aren't rich have fun or enjoy themselves in any way. and by white people I mean americans.
>>
>>37197113
weed smells so bad though
>>
10 dollars of weed is enough for 4-5 joints, which are enough to get me blasted off this world at least 10 times
>>
>>37197215
Drunks smell like shit too, but they don't realize it because they can't smell it on themselves. Weed works the same way.

Smoke up, fucktard, your life isn't getting any better.
>>
>>37197227
Wtfff how they must be small joints. Still 5 joints is nothing compared to a fucking 1.75 liter of vodka for the same price.
>>
>$10 weed is 8 second high
What. It's like $35 for an eighth. Less if I feel like buying it through a medicinal shop
>>
>>37197308
>only 35 for an eight
>ONLY
>literally a tiny amount of minuscule nugget enough to fit in one hand
>10 dollars literally gets you enough vodka to murder a horse
>>
>>37197348
10$ of weed will get me high for a few times
10$ of vodka is like a small shitty polish pipe cleaner. I would be able to drink that in a sitting
>>
>>37197407
Ten dollars. For a tiny nugget off a plant that grows for free. It baffles me that I have to spend like 80 dollars for a tiny bag of weed and all it takes is like an extra blunt before bed and it's almost gone already.

It literally grows for free. By the pound. Paying 80-100 dollars just for a piece of a plant. Man the Jews really got us by the balls and if you try to just mind your business and grow it they come and fuck you. Why won't we revolt against the government as a whole? Weed is just the top of the iceberg if they would fuck with a plant for their corporate Jew dollars imagine what else they do to us.
>>
File: 1486537073376.jpg (642KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486537073376.jpg
642KB, 1920x1280px
>>37197407
>>37197348
lol OP is just a lightweight!

cute
>>
25 dollars of weed lasts me 48 hours if I'm smoking like a chimney. For more casual smokers (i.e. not all day smokers) it should last 4-5 days.
>>
>>37197458
>weed grows for free
Yeah the people who plant it, guard it, cultivate, harvest and ship it all do it for free.

Are you going to complain that you have to pay for oranges at the store too?
>>
>>37197458
Alcohol is just yeast and sugar. So whats your point? I'm not a brewer or a farmer.
>>
>>37197462
No just alcohol is total shit. If I feel even slightly sick off it that's unacceptable as weed doesn't make you sick. I'm just not brainwashed enough to enjoy cigarettes and alcohol. But I'm smart so.
>>
>>37197514
Well if it wasn't for stupid cracker laws I could just go dig holes in my backyard and fill it with shit and have tons of plants for like 30 dollars worth of soil I could even make potent soil myself.

>>37197515
Yeah well weed is literally a WEED meaning it grows wildly with little to no maintenance
>>
File: sour grapes.png (25KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
sour grapes.png
25KB, 750x743px
>>37197526
>I'm just not brainwashed enough to enjoy cigarettes and alcohol. But I'm smart so.
Sounds more like a case of sour grapes to me...
>>
>>37197621
The drug I consume grows out of the ground and cures cancer

The drugs other people do cause cancer
>>
I can spend 35-45 on a gram of oil that I used to be able to kill in roughly 24hr period or at least between 2 days and nights easily.

But after letting my tolerance go way down I can make the same gram 35-45 dollars last a week or more. You guys seriously need to stop being babbys or degenerates and learn how to pace your shit better.
I will admit that alcohol is crazy cheap for how destructive it is but it still adds up quickly with food involved.
>>
>>37197637
Smoking weed does cause cancer though (inhaling any burnt matter does, not sure what makes you think otherwise), and also increases your risk of developing schizophrenia, psychosis and other nasty shit.
Not to mention it is a gateway drug for more harmful drugs like opiates.

Meanwhile fatty foods also cause cancer. Sitting on your ass on 4chan instead of excercising causes cancer. That is why there is a thing called moderation, to limit the risk of these potential effects. You are right about smoking cigs though, there is literally no reason to smoke cigs unless you have a nicotine addiction.
>>
>>37197637
Tobacco grows out of the ground
Sugar used in alcohol grows out of the ground
Nightshade grows out of the ground
>>
>>37197762
Stop being retarded it's not the same it's a shilled plant

>>37197738
Probably the fact that it's used to cure cancer. Fucking retard.
>>
>>37197852
Are you being this dense on purpose?

Manmade concotions containing THC that is said to "shrink tumours" according to a few small studies is NOT the same as "hurr durr le weed cures cancer!1 xD".

You are literally advocating the legalisation of marijuana based on some small studies that say it can have a positive effect on cancer treatment. By that rational we should legalise heroin because of the medicinal uses of morphine.
>>
>>37197976
Yes the number of deaths surrounding thc overdose is very similar to heroin. Good job.
>>
>>37198107
Yes because thc overdose is the chief cause of death when it comes to weed abuse. Good strawman.
>>
>>37198161
There is no cause of death retard. Are you talking about car wrecks? Because I'm sure heroin and alcohol is worse. Stop being angry about weed because you're a friendless fag and can't have any.
>>
File: 1471496929913.jpg (18KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1471496929913.jpg
18KB, 351x351px
>>37198214
>can cause any type of cancer, mostly lung
>myriad of lung diseases
>gateway drug
>exacerbates the symptoms of anxiety and paranoia which will undoubtably lead to higher suicide rates
>accident related deaths
Not only traffic accidents, but literally any situation where a lapse of judgement could lead to putting lives at risk. Also telling people that other drugs are worse is not a sound argument for the legalisation of weed, and not only that but you cannot really compare weed to other drugs that well when it comes to car accidents.

Here is why: there is no foolproof way to test if the driver of a car is high. You make weed legal and you will see the number of dumb kids who will get high and get behind the wheel because they know they won't be taken to court for driving under the influence.

Fuck weed.
>>
File: IMG_3940.png (76KB, 630x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3940.png
76KB, 630x631px
>>37198161
When ur argument is retarded
>>
>>37198371
>telling people that other drugs are worse is not a sound argument for the legalisation of weed
Whelp I'm defeated. Better legalise every drug with lower death rates than heroin guys!
>>
>>37198364
Ok now you're just grasping at straws none of them happens and if it does it's natural evolution. Retards die. Also weed is safe as an edible isn't it?
>>
>>37198390
>one person might die from weed some day

LOCK THEM UP RUIN THEIR LIVES WITH CRIMINAL CHARGES AND FINANCIAL BURDEN TAKE AWAY THEIR MEDICINE NO JUST DRINK ALCOHOL WHICH WILL KILL YOU ANYWAYS

and white people say we're the stupid ones.
>>
File: banach.png (454KB, 668x445px) Image search: [Google]
banach.png
454KB, 668x445px
it has some political motivation and shit. read history. prohibition, fibre companies, etc. just the way things work out. circumstances. in some cultures smoking opium is ok and normal.
i think people have a right to medicate themselves however they want. make everything OTC. offer more services for addiction and stuff and deny coverage for drug caused problems and make the user pay for it. i honestly see no problem with being able to buy even heroin and some needles OTC. would be safer and cause less deaths and accidents and i bet not many more people would do it. already most people would deny having any if it was offered to them.
>>37198364
just do the normal sobriety tests. if they are blasted they will fail.
>>37198371
i bet 0 is fucking wrong. you can get weedtarded as shit. i bet there's also weed related suicide and cancer and accidents.
>>37197976
heroin is already used medically dude. diacetylmorphine. they give it in hospitals. you can get prescribed meth too.
>>37197637
im sick of the "natural" argument. so is fucking poison ivy but i dont smoke that. come up with better arguments. i almost guarentee that weed smoke tars your lungs and stuff too
>>37198214
i feel more impaired on weed than on h. booze is the worst though. besidea benzos, because they impair you like booze but you cant really feel that you are impaired
>>37198390
i agree legalize everything
>>37197192
there are a myriad of reasons for banning drugs but i think high up there is the idea that people need to be saved from themselves, and officials looking at drugs as a societal disease that needa to be cut off and amputated at the infected parts
>>
>>37197192
>>37198427
If you don't like the laws passed by white people you could always ooga booga back to africa or whatever nigger/spic infested shithole you came from
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.