[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't fall for the meme anon, don't become a trap/tranny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hurt.jpg (135KB, 604x1040px) Image search: [Google]
hurt.jpg
135KB, 604x1040px
Don't fall for the meme anon, don't become a trap/tranny

Eventually they all hit the wall

>*Johnny Cash - Hurt plays in background*
>>
>>37196644
You smash and have your fun then dump them before they hit the wall.
>>
>Eventually they all hit the wall

just like real women then
>>
>>37196644
>tfw no THICC trap wife
Is there anything bad about that picture you posted at all OP?
>>
>>37196898
This

I would still ravage Bailey idc
>>
>>37196869
biological women can still be attractive to men when they're older, hence why MILFs and GILFs are even a thing

trannys age like men, so even the most androgynous or downright feminine traps will become potbellied, pudgy, bald, leathery old hags
>>
>>37196927
>trannys age like men
There's that meme again

>>37196916
She literally looks like an average Italian women in that pic

I don't know what OP is on about
>>
She went from qt next door trap to M(Dad)ILF, noice.
>>
>>37196644
>letting a woman behind the wheel
>>
>>37196927
Ive never actually seen what happens to a tranny doped up on HRT when they become old.

Do they just look like old ladies, or old drag queens??
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
>>37197102
one of these people has to live long enough without self destructing that they become this
>>
>>37196927
>biological women can still be attractive to men when they're older, hence why MILFs and GILFs are even a thing

anyone who actually likes TRUE milfs and gilfs deserves to die. its not even about their looks. they are ROTTEN. They ALL wear 200 tones of make-up to look good.
>>
>>37197102
>Ive never actually seen what happens to a tranny doped up on HRT when they become old.

that's because they all kill themselves, die from AIDS or get shot by drug dealers before 40 because they're unstable, mentally ill crazies
>>
>>37197145
hair and makeup is like 99% of what attracts men anyway, this place is full of traps and somehow this gets overlooked.
>>
that's not even bailey jay in the second pic
>>
>>37197231
I know that minds try to explain away things we don't like, but anon... I'm sorry, that is bailey
>>
>>37197486
Line trap has always been ugly, her youth is what made her good.

I guess most people haven't seen her in real life without editing and camera lighting, enjoy looking at 100lbs of makeup MORE than a normal women would wear.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.