[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 30 >will be 31 in a month >uncle died of heart attack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: verysadpeepee.jpg (61KB, 781x552px) Image search: [Google]
verysadpeepee.jpg
61KB, 781x552px
>Be 30
>will be 31 in a month
>uncle died of heart attack
>Alone
>realize there is no free will
>realize everything is fixed
>realize i am 4-5/10
>am mantel (5'5)
>4 inch penis
>Do not want children
>Circus dead
>idiot for president
>government corrupt
>robots will replace me and then eventually everyone
>planet will heat up so much every summer will soon be 150 days of 110 degree heat
>Microsoft continues to erode away the "P" in PC and DRM the shit out of all software.
>nintendo flat out giving up on vidya and going mobile with chink shit Switch
>fidget spinners are the new hot trend!
>DC cinematic universe forever ruined
>Star wars movies will never end until they are run into the ground
>Over due for meteor hitting earth
>Only 1% of the planets water is drinkable
>by 2050 there will be 9.7 billion people
>oil running out
>great resource war coming in my nephews life time
>heaven isn't real
>this is the living world we are forced to exist in

I wish I wasn't such a coward, I would end my life now. There are not good times coming, nothing but bad for the foreseeable future.
>>
We still have anime anon. Your waifu would be sad without you.
>>
>>37196607
just go buy some bitcoins and relax
>>
You're a mantle?
>>
embrace it anon.

we were born to see the end times
>>
File: vHznIzL.jpg (365KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
vHznIzL.jpg
365KB, 800x600px
>>37196607
We had the privilege to see trees and stars.
We die and our memories get deleted. Nothing happened
>>
>>37196607
invest some money in whores
>>
>>37197965

this was my one true pleasure. I feel too fat though to enjoy it, so I am trying to lose weight.
>>
>>37198021
too fat because stamina or because insecurity? I'm thinking of getting fat because I like to eat that's why i ask
>>
>>37198408

happened very slowly, in a period of 5 years i'd say. bad diet and no outdoor activity do to being an internet shut in. Hate looking at my body, look like a potato man, even got these dark spots under my belly dome now. It's hard to put down the coka cola though.
>>
>>37198465
>hard to put down the coka cola though.
Lucky when I do binge gaming I neglect eating, that's why I'm only skinny fat
>>
>tfw Afrikaans
>you will die without having children
>all the white women are going abroad to better countries or being raped
>you have nothing but a shitty farm
>the soil is going sandy and barren
>Rhodesia will cease to exist in the history books
>As a minority you probably contribute less then the blacks
>you will probably die to some unknown arsonist
>your land will be seized by the farmers around you
>you will have nobody to carry on your name
end of the line I guess
>>
>>37198561
sperm bank is your option if you want to at least try to secure your genetic heritage
>>
>>37198561

oh man, there were some fucked up periods of human history. i try to imagine what it must have been like to be a black slave in the south. one of the worst existences ever.
>>
>>37198617
Worth a try.
>>37198774
What's your point?
>>
>>37196607
>realize everything is fixed
How did you realize this exactly. Quantum physics says the exact opposite. Study the problem of consciousness. It seems the universe and consciousness are co-dependent.
>>
>>37198857
what? Even if quantum physics is real, free will still isn't
>>
>>37198945
Even if it isn't living a life that assumes free will is real will lead in a more satisfying life.
>>
>>37198945
quantums are universal projection of free will

this will be reveal with time
>>
>>37196607
>Microsoft continues to erode away the "P" in PC and DRM the shit out of all software.
Use software that is Free as in Freedom.
>>
>>37198978
this is not relevant to what we are discussing at all. so leave it out of it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.