[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, we're working together on this project anon. I hope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1492799509497.jpg (38KB, 402x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492799509497.jpg
38KB, 402x500px
So, we're working together on this project anon.
I hope you know what you're doing because I'm completely lost *tee hee*
Oh, are you looking at my top? Do you like it?
I just got it the other, day. I think it really brings out my best features

Hold on, I'm getting a text from my boyfriend, I'll be right back
>gets up and walks out of the room
>>
>>37194434
>has to leave the room to text her bf

OP doesn't know how life works
>>
File: 1495233342071.jpg (34KB, 654x639px) Image search: [Google]
1495233342071.jpg
34KB, 654x639px
>>37194434
>So, we're working together on this project anon.
It better be a milk related project
>>
>>37194465
every girl does that. it's just common decency
>>
>>37194580
What world do you live in?
Why would i leave the room if its only 2 people? Do you lay your jacket down on top of puddles too?
>>
>>37194605
if you're doing something intimate, you leave the room. cmon you should know this
>>
>>37194682
>if you're doing something intimate
txting is intimate?
>cmon you should know this
No i absolutely shouldnt and you should un learn it. If I am sitting with someone and I get up to leave to txt someone they are going to assume youre insane. Un learn whatever beta bullshit you know dude.
>>
>>37194696
You'd better see if she needs anything to drink while she's texting in the other room
>>
>>37194696
>txting is intimate?
it is when you are sending fucking nudes like she is you fuck
>>
>>37194696
>txting is intimate?
it may or may not be. it's respectful to leave the room regardless because the person doesnt know if you're having an intimate conversation or not.
>If I am sitting with someone and I get up to leave to txt someone they are going to assume youre insane.
only where you're from m8
>>
>>37194720
true, gotta fluff her pillow and check the ph os teh water as well.

>>37194722
calm your autism

>>37194734
>it's respectful to leave the room regardless
Have you never had friends irl? Im seriously asking
>only where you're from m8
Look i dont know what bizaro world you robots live in but when me and my friends are sitting around no one gets up and leaves to txt.
>>
>>37194756
>Look i dont know what bizaro world you robots live in but when me and my friends are sitting around no one gets up and leaves to txt.
Which should make you wonder why this girl did

Probably because the text from her boyfriend was asking for something intimate. I think that's what OP was suggesting
>>
>>37194756
>check the ph os teh water
Stop masturbating while you post
>>
>>37194756
listen you fucking nigger, if a girl leave to text then she is going to take and send nudes to fucking someone
>>
>>37194696
And this is why robots don't have girlfriends
>>
>>37194772
Its not real dude. Its a fake scenario made up by an autist.

>>37194777
cant

>>37194779
Again, its not real. This is a fake made up scenario. And if she does that it has nothing to do with manners its cause shes sending nudes.
>>37194782
I hope youre talking about the idiots im arguin with cause im a normie or cyborg at worst.
>>
>>37194841
>"accidental" sex happens when you come in with drink
>sends nudes to bf with you hittin' it from behind
and that's how the fake scenario ends
>>
>>37194734
Do you have advanced autism?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.