[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lol anon not all women are like that STOP THIS all women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0152.jpg (92KB, 265x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0152.jpg
92KB, 265x274px
>lol anon not all women are like that

STOP THIS all women are whores in some way or another and all they want is simp men that can provide and white knight for them. All women will fuck you over in some way
>>
The west needs to put a lock down on females like islam has. No joke.
>>
>>37194401
>implying islamic women aren't whores
>>
File: 1491173396680.png (23KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491173396680.png
23KB, 800x800px
>>37194372
This desu, if you not secured a gf when you were a teenager you probably will be a cuck forever, all women are used goods after 15yo.
>>
File: 1495429104721.jpg (76KB, 640x743px) Image search: [Google]
1495429104721.jpg
76KB, 640x743px
>>37194401
Found the degenerate musdlime. Islam is for sub-humans. Fuck off.
>>
>>37194449
Also modern women have no issue with ruining your life if you try and leave, they will fake pregnancy tell the police you abused them or worse.

Don't trust roasties ever
>>
>>37194420
They probably are but i dont think they would be as much as any other female in the world.

>>37194457
You don't need to be a mudslime to want to make females a second class citizen.
>>
>>37194372
I cropped that pic like 10 years ago holy fk
>>
>>37194504
>You don't need to be a mudslime to want to make females a second class citizen.
You need to be a mudslime or backwards and dumb to defend anything those soon-to-bee-glassed degenerates do or believe in.
>>
>>37194542
Its funny you think anyone is gonna do anything to them in the next 100 years.
>>
>>37194577
I bet on it. They are overdoing it currently and will be presented with the bill soon.
>>
>>37194603
I bet your immortal soul it wont happen in this century. Killing them off will make a huge dent in the war economy that america and a few others are just not willing to do right now.
>>
Seriously guys this is not a joke, you need really must understand that you can't trust women.

And don't think if you get some mid range gamer girl things will be different.
>>
>>37194635
>huge dent in the war economy
At first it would help the debt powered economy of the US. The only problem is the oil in the countrys there. But we will see. I think europe will act if they continue to behave like the subhuman apes they are and keep on exploding everywere.
>>
>>37194718
True,but still i dont think a couple nukes will stop them. I think it'll do what it did with japan and make it fucking weird and warped.
>>
>>37194862
If they would become similar to japanese people I'd be extremely glad but nukes don't bring civilisation or up IQ.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.