[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would a woman even attempt to interact with low class males

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Qd80h3r.jpg (389KB, 1840x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Qd80h3r.jpg
389KB, 1840x1088px
Why would a woman even attempt to interact with low class males such as the ones on this board unless something was wrong with her mentally?
>>
When has there ever been a sane woman?
>>
There's a lot of cool and/ or funny guys on here. Not that I know any of them, but some of the posts here are clever and/ or funny

I do have a robot friend IRL. Well, I say RL but he's a shutin who I only talk to through chat.

I'm a low class female, tho.
>>
>>37194136
Are you into being degraded and humiliated during sex?
>>
>>37194011
I'm mentally ill.

t. fembot who interacts with low class males
>>
thinking that somehow only losers have access to this board is the most retarded line of thinking i've ever seen in my life, like you don't really think this do you?

the 2 or 3 people who create these threads need to go outside and take a break from the internet, they're lost touch with reality.
>>
I want to fuck a mentally ill fembot. Are any if them ever down for that, knowing it will not result in a relationship?
>>
>>37194255
Not her but I am. Also mentally ill.
>>
>>37194285
in what way, femanon?

do you need a low class male to take the abuse you dish out?
>>
Exactly, a woman must have an ulterior motive if she is interested in one. Since superior choices are legion, and form lines for her
>>
Have you noticed all those raging cunts wear glasses because glasses equals intelligent trope. Fucking kikes.
>>
I'm rich, tall, unfit, and disgustingly awkward around all women, including the 50 year old mothers who run the supermarket deli.
>>
>>37195437
I wear glasses because I used to read in the dark and have shit vision now.
>>
>>37194011
It's natural for women to try to extract attention, affection, protection, validation and resources from lesser males while never giving them access to their vagina.
>>
>>37195341
Wanna enter into an abusive relationship where I get close to you, isolate you, verbally and physically abuse you, then string you along for a while and dump you for someone who isn't a mentally ill fuck up?
>>
>>37195475
what's with womens obsession with reading?

my sister did the same as you, she would hide under a blanket and read books with a flashlight instead of sleep
>>
>>37195572
>dump
Listen, I'm not giving away this virginity just to be dumped.

>>37195608
I like reading about other people's lives because they're better than mine.
>>
>>37195652
>virginity
Haha never mind, you must be horrendous.
>>
>>37195608
they're at war with their own identity, so they can only do things that they think society will accept, even if they're in private, by themselves.
>>
Dunno. I believed and still do that somewhere on here was my best chance. Someone not shallow, quiet like me. Understanding of a difficult life and the subsequent mental and social issues. Ive been on here years and used to be really into a tripfag. I still have him on fb. And he remains the single most lovely guy ive ever known. But we dont talk. I know he can do better though i still think about it wistfully.
So yeah youre not all bitter spergs. I know that but along the way i got sick of sifting through the shit. Suddenly im not welcome here because i have a vagina. But then when someobe revognises my posts and postsmy pic i get sheer abuse calling me ugly and that no one wpuld daye me. I give up
>>
>>37195942
Are you done larping now?
>>
>>37195942
>im not welcome here because i have a vagina
Damn straight, get the fuck outta here and take your smelly vagoo with you.

Don't bump thread on the way out. Sage.
>>
>>37196038
Its a lovely vag and i will never stop posting here. Its part of my life
>>
>>37196160
Ok. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that anyway.

You have a nice day now.
>>
I'm okay with her having some mental problems.
Preferably on the depression/anxiety end of the scale, not the BPD schizophrenia end.

To be honest, I think I'd prefer that over a normie girl.
I've got problems too, and I think being able to understand what it's like for each other would go a long way.
I want her to know I understand things like why she sometimes can't bring herself to get out of bed.

Normies can't even manage to understand introversion, let alone mental illness.
>>
>>37195942
>Suddenly im not welcome here because i have a vagina
just ignore the vocal minority you dumb roastie, we love having you fembots around

>has a crush on a tripfag
never mind, get out you slut
>>
>>37195942
>Understanding of a difficult life and the subsequent mental and social issues.

This.
This is what I want.
>>
>>37196440
That was years ago. Why do you all berate us for not wanting to date robots but then.. worst hypocrites
>>
>>37196680
tripfags are chads
>>
>>37196710
Dunno. He seemed pretty far from chad by my reckoning. Different levels of robot i think
>>
>>37194303
Get the fuck out of here newfag.

You know nothing of this board.
>>
File: 1329877916049.jpg (17KB, 298x200px) Image search: [Google]
1329877916049.jpg
17KB, 298x200px
>>37196440
>just ignore the vocal minority you dumb roastie, we love having you fembots around

>Implying it's a vocal minority.

>Implying you aren't a cancerous newfag who probably joined this board a few months ago.
>>
>>37196794
my implications are 100% correct
>>
File: 1489841090444.png (195KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1489841090444.png
195KB, 499x499px
Why do you expect to find people without mental illnesses on 4chan? Can you wrap your head around the concept of talking to people without trying to expand your social network? Fuck off normies.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.