[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Pro League of Legends Caster >Hit up a 16 yo grill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 22233855701_a1c94fc14a_k.jpg (370KB, 992x661px) Image search: [Google]
22233855701_a1c94fc14a_k.jpg
370KB, 992x661px
>Be Pro League of Legends Caster
>Hit up a 16 yo grill from Sweden on snapchat
>Talk to her for 2 weeks straight
>Send her tons of pics including nudes
>She records everything with a seperate device, catfishes the fuck out of you and releases everything to the public
>Get fired from your cozy wellpaying job and pretty much have your career destroyed by some 16 yo chick

I know most of you will be like REEEEEEEEEE fucking ROASTIES. but this has got to be one of the most legendary troll jobs in recent history. this chick is 4chan personified
>>
normie got btfo
b
>>
That's what that faggot gets for playing LoL
>>
>>37193869
>16 year old "girl"
more likely a 24 year old neckbeard who roleplays as a girl to get attention
>>
>>37193869
It's wasn't very hard to do so I wouldn't call it legendary, I wouldn't even call it a troll.
Secondly, although I'm an avid League player, WHO GIVES A SHIT?
>>
his only mistake was sending nudes and "flirting" over text like a beta
>>
>>37193869
Is this even real? News story where?
>>
>loltards

doing gods work, shit taste plus stupidity must be punished
>>
>>37194051
http://wwg.com/2017/05/20/krepo-steps-away-from-league-of-legends-casting-amid-controversy/
>>
It amazes me how stories like this keep coming nonstop. Shouldn't everyone have learned by now to not send nudes to obvious catfish?
>>
krepedo = old memes
>>
>16
how is this a big deal?
>>
lifting made him such a narcissistic idiot, which isn't very surprising considering how fat and ugly he used to be when he was a player.
But look at the result, he's so in love with himself he can't help sexting fangirls without even knowing their age despite the fact he already faced a similar controversy.
I'm sorry guys there's no way out of robothood, some people are just made to lose.
>>
>>37193869
Given I'm bitter towards anyone with a well paying job these days. I really have no pity for a man who can fall for catfishing and anyone who has their nudes linked online.

He practically fell for 16/f/Cali after all.
>>
File: 1450827198108.jpg (34KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
1450827198108.jpg
34KB, 369x368px
i grew up playing Counter-Strike with pic related, you might know of him.
basically, all the dudes i met at LAN and who played competitively and online were pretty much 90% faggots.

they all were middle class fags playing games since birth, with the squeakiest voices and too much money at their disposal, so they're the ones who can afford to stream at such a young age.

these people think they're gods because they're good at video games, it's embarrassing and you always want to punch their teeth out. they also compete with and betray their own friends, which also leads to their teeth being punched out.
>>
>>37193869
What the fuck? 15 is legal in Sweden, so what is the problem?
>>
>>37193869
How is anyone other than the girl in the wrong here?
>leading someone on, lying, scheming, betraying them
>for fun
The news article should be about her, shouldn't it? He did nothing wrong.
>>
>>37193869
>What the fuck? 15 is legal in Sweden, so what is the problem?

Still illegal to own pictures of naked people under 18 there
>>
>>37195071
>Still illegal to own pictures of naked people under 18 there
Yes? So what? In that case it's even more retarded. From my understand she didn't send nudes, only he did. But if she did, she is still the one breaking the law by producing cp lmfao.
>>
dang i thought he was hot as fuck after losing the weight.
>>
>>37195071
epic
>text qt 16yo grill "yo go murder people!! do it!"
>she does it
>she's innocent, person who texted it goes to jail
>>
Did he actually get fired? Is there a statement? I could of sworn he was casting during MSI
>>
Lmao muh 16/f/sweden
>>
This is how you remind me of what I really em
>>
wow it makes you not want to trust women or something
>>
>>37195170

Wow it makes you not want to FUCKING SEND NUDES TO A GIRL WHO HAS BEEN IN HER TEENS FOR ABOUT A YEAR. Grow the fuck up, miserable pedophiles.
>>
Wow maybe league is a shit game and nobody will ever beat SKT
>>
>>37193869
Serves him right for playing league of normies
>>
All league players are pedos, even the women.
>>
>>37193869
i used to like him back when he was fun fatty in clg
but he's a Chad now i have no pity for him anymore
>>
>>37195323
>A year
Lol. Try 5.
>>
>>37195109
No, it just said he took a step back from casting for the time being. Doesn't say he was fired.
>>
but Krepo did fuck a 15 year old girl if i remember

the luck bastard
>>
>>37193892
He plays videogames for a living. That's the most beta "job" available and less respectable than working at McDonalds.
>>
>>37193892
b
thread/
>>
>hideous brown eyed brown haired mongrel hitting up beautiful blue eyed blonde qt

deserved it desu
>>
>>37193869
>16 yo

So what? Its legal to fuck 15 year olds in sweden
>>
File: DASXj_8XoAA_cF2.jpg (93KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DASXj_8XoAA_cF2.jpg
93KB, 675x1200px
Funny thing is, this is the girl
>>
It took me one time to never let it happen again. I never ask for nudes, I don't send dick pics. That shit is all weird and shallow. Got played by some cunt on tinder to send her some pics on kik. Pretty sure it was just her gay friend who borrows the profile.
>>
>>37196990

Wtf she's like 9 years old.
>>
File: IMG_1659.jpg (141KB, 1998x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1659.jpg
141KB, 1998x572px
>>37193869
Court a hole, pay the toll
>>
>>37196990
wtf you can't be serious
looks like down syndrome 12yo
>>
He was fired? He was a shitty unlikeable caster. Good riddance
>>
>>37196990
>Getting your career destroyed by downie

guess he deserved it.
>>
>>37194717
Yeah, I think most people kind of assume these people are mostly kind of spoiled kids who can afford to do this. It's like kids who played hockey in school whose parents could afford loadsamoney for equipment and travelling.
>>
>>37194039
>flirting over text like a beta
You literally have no choice. If you dont play the texting game with girls at first your chances of fucking them decreases. Its stupid, and almost petty but what are ya gunna do?
>>
>>37193869
wait is he casting now?? what the fuck happened to CLG.EU?
>>
>>37196109
>literally lives on doing nothing

That's one of the most respectable jobs ever though.
>>
>>37193869
didnt he step down? and he will be back after the mid season like event? i don't pay attention to e sports but all i got from this was he has stepped down for a bit until the heat dies down
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.