[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An average looking thin woman is automatically considered above

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3798.jpg (133KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3798.jpg
133KB, 1080x1349px
An average looking thin woman is automatically considered above average, even if she has nothing else going for her. Most women are fat. Go to Walmart. Skinny high school to college aged women are top tier so why do you think you deserve one?
>>
>>37193728
>so why do you think you deserve one?

i know i dont
>>
>>37193728
Because being not fat is the easiest thing ever. Like just don't do anything and you won't be fat. If my partner can't just eat a little less what can I expect out of them?
>>
>>37193840
welcome to womanhood, aka life on easy mode
>>
>why do you think you deserve one?
nobody "deserve" anybody else.
what kind of mindset is that.
>>
>>37193840
If it was easy, most women wouldn't be fat.
>>
>>37193840
Umm being not fat is easy are you fucking kidding me? I can eat lettuce for a month straight and starve myself so much I feel light headed and dizzy and I still gain 20 pounds steadily.
>>
>>37193878
No it is easy, women are just that dumb
>>
>>37193913
or they can get away with being fat because the market is skewed so much in their favor.
>>
File: 1494567993512.jpg (141KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1494567993512.jpg
141KB, 717x880px
>>37193875
Spotted the whiteknight plebitor.
>>
File: dl09rDa.png (351KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
dl09rDa.png
351KB, 500x334px
>>37193905
Lettuce is not supposed to be drowned in ranch dressing you fat cunt.
>>
>>37193878
Losing weight and being skinny is easy if you've always been that way.
It's easy for people to slack with their eating habits and eventually gain weight.
Breaking those unhealthy habits takes some determination but everyone can do it if they really want to. This is why fat acceptance can't be a thing, fat people oughta be told that they are destroying their bodies with the shit they put in their mouths.
>>
>>37193942
Women want relationships, not sex. Secondly, women want high value men and just male attention in general. Being a thin woman gets both and more opportunities for money while fatties get cum
>>
>>37193905
Eating lettuce isn't enough. You have to run 1 hour everyday for a month and eating your lettuce.
Trust me it is EASY to not be fat. I used to be 82kg, went to 73kg in 2 months and now i am back on 80kg because as a khhv i don't care anymore and i just want to eat.
>>
>>37193905
>Umm
8/10 bait
>>
>>37193983
So why are there so many fatties?
>>
>>37193905
>guys I totally only eat lettuce everyday
>i still gain weight and I totally definitely never ever have little victory snacks like snickers

I actually knew a kid that went on an all lettuce diet. Didn't work out at all, and I knew he was only eating lettuce because he was in my dorm and I could observe him everyday. Kid went from being a fat fuck to skinny fat in a matter of 8 months.

You're full of shit. You and every fatty on the planet seems to have the most convenient excuses for being unable to lose weight.
>>
>>37193973
No dressing

>>37193989
>being skinny is easy

Fuck you fuck you fuck you. Easy for rich stacies.
>>
>>37194056
Because of the lack of shaming and the idea that women have that sex with Chad = I'm hot shit. Women are overconfident these days and like blaming everyone else but themselves. Lose weight + put on modest but flirty clothes and have a symmetric face, congrats you win
>>
>>37194056
There are more than one influencing factor in their lives. Often women aren't motivated to be thin for a handful of reasons, including the skewed sex market, fat acceptance, and junk food marketing.
>>
>>37193905
Please report these findings to a credible scientific community, you're breaking the laws of thermodynamics
>>
>>37193728
>Most women are fat
Not our fault they're fucking stupid.

They've got one job. Literally one fucking job. Don't eat like an animal.

Of course we feel we deserve partners who conform to ONE BASIC TASK.
>>
>>37194135
Well it's a difficult task. It defines attractiveness.
>>
>>37194109
It comes down to laziness, ignorance and bad morals on the part of the fat woman
>>
>>37194283
>Well it's a difficult task.
No. It really isn't.

There is NOTHING difficult about staying thin.

Bulking? Very difficult.

Cutting? Difficult.

Not eating like a fucking animal? That's pretty easy, like everything in a roasties life.
>>
>>37194324
bulking and cutting is easy as fuck dude
>>
>>37193728
I may not deserve one, but I'd rather stay single than date a fatty.
>>
>>37194344
>t.started lifting 3 weeks ago
How much do you weigh faggot? Why don't you show us.
>>
>>37194379
here's your 10 cents, paid discontent agent
>>
>>37193728
Losing weight is easy. Keeping the weight off is hard.
>>
>>37194412
bullshit keeping it off is even easier
>>
File: 1487373103642.gif (1MB, 314x378px) Image search: [Google]
1487373103642.gif
1MB, 314x378px
I deserve a thin woman because it is the only kind I like. It doesn't even take any effort aside from not being a terrible person and intentionally being bad. I've already put a shit load more effort in the relationship just by saying hi. They have to at least meet me 1/1000 of the way.
>>
>>37194412
I think you accidentally wrote hard instead of easy. I understand, easy mistake to make if you're retarded.
>>
>>37194416
You're either a guy or a skelly.

You realise women are prone to gaining weight right? Similar to how men are far more capable of building muscle mass.

Any female that did not practice healthy eating habits since a young age will inevitably have to fight a battle of maintaining a consistent weight. This is especially so if she was not blessed with good genetics.
>>
>>37194458
you live in a fantasy world, first of all. because the natural human state is not 60 pounds overweight and maintaining a healthy weight is the easiest thing in the world

second of all, my comment was in response to you saying it's easy to lose, but hard to keep off. which is bullshit because in order to lose weight, you have to operate at an energy deficit, whereas once you've lost it, you can eat all the way up to maintenance and still keep it off. a mathematically simpler and easier equation that cannot be argued against
>>
>>37194458
>Similar to how men are far more capable of building muscle mass.
Oh shut up.

Men don't randomly gain muscle mass and women don't randomly gain weight either you fucking idiot.

It's easy to stay thin as a man or a woman.
>>
>>37194458
What the fuck does prone to gaining weight mean? Why would it have anything to do with being capable of building muscle? How does genetics have anything to do with it? You're not a fat bitch are you? I've never seen anyone but a fat bitch cling to such shitty excuses.
>>
i like seeing fat women squirm over what they know they can't get, they can only fuck nasty ass dog-like men who are basically street thugs.
>>
File: 1482895022408.jpg (72KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1482895022408.jpg
72KB, 470x512px
>>37193728
Why do you think I deserve one?
>>
>>37194492
It's nice and all that you've put it in a simplistic, mathematical analogy but humans do not operate like machines. You've completely disregarded other components of weight loss/gain.

If someone were to grow up in an environment where healthy eating habits were not practised and overtime has built a habit surrounding eating bad food (this could be for many years and since she was young), her struggle is then not in calculating an energy deficit just for the day, but in doing that over long periods of time and essentially changing the hard wired, automatic responses she has in regards to food. This is similar to battling an addiction. If you have ever been around alcoholics, procrastinators, hard core gamers, smokers etc, you'll understand this is not an easy feat. Heck even trying to get out of browsing 4chan requires enormous will power, because you're so accustomed to doing it.

Furthermore, if a person is overweight, there is probably an underlying issue than just desiring the taste of food. Most likely, they're dealing with stresses/depression and as a way to relieve this will turn to overeating. If this person does not tackle the root of the issues, they will likely struggle with overeating in the future despite any progress and revert to their old ways when triggered.

So yes, I understand losing weight, the whole eating less than what you put out is easy but doing this consistently, over time and having to override previous bad habits in order to maintain this way of life, is indeed hard.
>>
>>37194670
> her struggle is then not in calculating an energy deficit just for the day, but in doing that over long periods of time and essentially changing the hard wired, automatic responses she has in regards to food
all of which she would have done when she lost weight, thereby making maintaining that weight simpler since now the only thing that's changed is she can eat MORE food and be MORE comfortable since all she has to do is eat maintenance now that she's lost weight

you just confuted your own point. now that that's settled, we can move on to your delusions as to why someone is fat. the only reasons someone is fat is due to
1) laziness
2) ignorance
3) a combo of the two
everything else is an excuse, not an explanation. the fact remains that human beings are not naturally fat, the natural state of man is not one of being a lard ass, and as such being healthy is an exceedingly simple task. you have to work hard in order to sin against nature to such a degree that you wind up being 60+ pounds overweight
>>
>>37194505
No I'm not fat anymore. I was fat for many years, yoloing between overweight to underweight but since I've moved out and learned to cook myself, I've been consistently at healthy weight for a year now.

>>37194497
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090302115755.htm
>>
>>37194737
>https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090302115755.htm
I know women store fat differently you stupid fucking cunt.

I said they don't put it on randomly. And they don't because would defy the laws of physics. Your fat roastie ass isn't that special, you just lack willpower.

Linking fucking articles explaining the most obvious shit doesn't change that. Jesus, if you dropped the mental gymnastics and took up actual gymnastics you wouldn't be so fucking fat.

There is no excuse for being fat as a man or a woman. None. You did not solve world hunger or refute the first law of thermodynamics with your fat useless self. You just ate too many fucking hot pockets you filth.
>>
>>37194670
>This is similar to battling an addiction.
>alcoholics
>smokers
>etc
You don't get crippling withdrawal from Burger King you fat lunatic.

And here we fucking go. I already know what happens next. You link me dubious studies showing how fast food may or may not be addictive, and point out that caffeine is addictive.

Let me save you the fucking trouble. It is not going to cause you withdrawal on same level as an alcoholic or a smoker because they have a chemical dependence and you're just a fucking piece of shit that can't control himself around a McDonalds.

Eat less, exercise more; you WILL lose weight, or die. Either way, society is better off.

I fucking hate fat people. I've never seen a group of people make so many excuses for something so petty. It's food. It's fucking food. GET OVER IT FATTY god DAMN.
>>
>>37193728
Average? Shes gorgeous.
>>
>>37195046
Her face is 6, maybe 6.5/10.

I'm not shitposting either, that's gen. She just has a nice bod.
>>
>>37193728

OP is correct, this is why I'm learning chinese to game the thin qt asians in my city.

Most american men haven't caught on yet just how fucked the western dating market is due to obesity and feminism.
>>
>>37195067
wrong, 3/10 at best. look at that tucking eyebrow region jesus christ
>>
>>37194070
Shut up you fat fuck. I'm turning into Chad just looking at this post.
>>
>the average modern woman weights as much as the average man in the 60s
Wish I was making this up. The estrogen in the water is making men feminized and making women hambeasts
http://www.newsmax.com/US/average-weight-man-woman-obese/2015/06/15/id/650546/
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.