[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots post about dying without ever feeling the love of a woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1492173565415.jpg (345KB, 800x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1492173565415.jpg
345KB, 800x1227px
Robots post about dying without ever feeling the love of a woman or suicide while "fembots" post about how hard it is being a girl and that guys only want to fuck you.

Fembot gets called names for this.
Fembots keep coming back for more.
I don't get it. Do all women like abuse or being around things/places they're not wanted

Why do they keep posting threads here they have life on ez mode and the only reason they do t if they average looking is cause they're spoiled rotten cunts that want to have their cake and eat it too.
. Is this shy women are attracted to assholes. Why are they so retarded.
>>
Answer me you roastie whores
>>
r9k is composed of robots normies and girls, the girls are here for the chad/brad normies.
>>
>>37192603
They laugh at it and it makes them feel superior. They don't take the opinions and insults of virgins/losers/non-chads seriously.
>>
>>37192631
But it wasn't always like this.
It used to be just wizards.
Did the dank memes and hatred of women bring them in like Stockholm syndrome? Literaly why. The most misogynistic board gets the most female refugees. Women are fucking retarded.

Why do they insist on talking about their normie problems to these virgin suicidals.
>>
>>37192664
They aren't refugees. They're rapefugees.

SEND THEM BACK!
>>
>>37192664
>The most misogynistic board gets the most female refugees.

Yeah but its also the most desperate board. Girls come here and are guaranteed attention, beta orbiters, and a misunderstood brad bf.
>>
File: tumblr_lnuhm7ESb21qzfaleo1_500.gif (492KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnuhm7ESb21qzfaleo1_500.gif
492KB, 500x267px
Yes. Women like bad boys and a misogynist shithole like this where people express how much they truly resent and hate me gets my wet cunt going more than anything in the world. Chads these days are extremely politically correct and scared of being a little psychologically rough. Robots would be scared of doing this in real life though and most of you are probably very bad at sex and have poor physiques.

That's why I "fembot" post on r9k, take all the hatred within me, then I go and get fucked by my chad boyfriend while im imagining that he's telling me and feeling about me the way you guys are.

I wish it was more common with a mixture between the r9k mentality towards women and having chad traits, but it seems like that's a dying breed in today's age. The problem is that people who have the sexually desirable traits also become successful and they don't feel resentful and spiteful, while the resentful, spiteful people are that way because society treats them as sexually undesirable (which they are). It's a catch 22.

I think this is the best I can get. The best way to hack my brain into mixing the best of both worlds.
>>
>>37192664
There was a plebbit plot, some time ago, to flood the site as a way to fight the rampant misogyny.

Don't know if that was what actually happened in the end but it's one possible explanation.
>>
File: 1494128523234.jpg (132KB, 810x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1494128523234.jpg
132KB, 810x1085px
>>37192603
Most of the "fembot" threads are made by just 1 guy
>>
>>37192722
And every post here is a cry for attention anyways.

gimme them yous
>>
File: 0284203842.jpg (48KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
0284203842.jpg
48KB, 780x439px
>>37192750
What-ever makes them happy i guess.
>>
File: 21d.png (88KB, 200x299px) Image search: [Google]
21d.png
88KB, 200x299px
>>37192713
You mean the normie invasion of 2013?

>>37192722
Wrong I've talked to multiple qt's alrdy.

Better yet I would like some fembots to answer these questions itt.
Ever notice how they just steer clear from these kinds of threads. Almost like they don't want to be exposed or talk about the issue cause it's certainly and obvious obvious one.
>>
>>37192712
Ok you stupid cunt. Enjoy not seeing the forest for the trees
>>
>>37192712
Nice assumptions. I'm not bad at sex im.actually married now. I come here for the feels. I used to live here and I still hate women and people. My wife is the only holy exception.
>>
>>37192797
>2013
I really hope not. Time is going by too quickly. Tell me it hasn't been 4 years.
>>
>>37192712
What the fuck are you even going on about? Chads thrive on treating women like shit.
>>
>>37192832
Made me kek, but in a way that was filled with contempt
>>
>>37192712
Literally the exact same thing this whore said. Im a whore like that too. I also cum to elliot rodgers as lot I really wish he had raped me hardcore before killing me and torturing me. I also fantasize about getting rapped like in the worse ways possible like by nigger homeless people hard core facial abuse level facefucking. I love videos on efukt and pretty much wish for abuse as bad as facial abuse only with guro included. I hope someone burns my eye holes out just like in the movie hostel.

I was diddled for years by a family member as a kid btw.
>>
>>37192891
It has sweety. It's been even longer.
>>
Fuck me, I wish r9k would go back to feeling fundamentally out of place in society and the philosophical aspects of how that feels instead of "I can't get my dick wet a bloo bloo".
>>
>>37192603
pro-tip: a lot of posts are people trolling you. it's literally a thing, called agit-prop, in russia, where everything is backwards. you take the bait hook, line and sinker.

other than that, shantideva teaches that our enemies are our greatest teachers.

who is shantideva?

"Apparently he was one of those people who didn't show up for anything, never studying or coming to practice sessions. His fellow monks said that his three "realizations" were eating, sleeping and shitting. [He was not well-liked.]

/ourguy/ to the max
>>
>>37193010
Well I mean all women are children essentially and should be told what to do.
She's a good one though.
>>
>>37193215
Of course I mean I know these
>>37193171
>>37192712
Are trolls but I've legitamtely habe talked to females from here irl.
>>
>>37192603
Here OP I'll help you understand. Women LOVE attention. Good, bad, doesn't matter. As long as everyone is looking at/talking about them. Women are the narc-est creatures on the planet.
>>
>>37193212
>"I can't get my dick wet a bloo bloo".
It's been like that since at least 2013
>>
>>37192832
>Nice assumptions. I'm not bad at sex
I said most, not all. One has to wonder why you are so defensive about it though (:

>I still hate women and people
And I thank you for that. Please express it in a more aggressive way next time.

>>37192941
This is mostly a meme and believing this meme is a big part of how robots here rationalize their hatred of women. That is, "they keep coming back for more abuse from chad instead of seeing the loving value that many incels to offer. They deserve everything coming to them".

Even "chad culture" hasn't escaped societal attempts at eradicating misogyny. Most chads aren't abusive at all and are quite chill. The small portion of people that seem like chads but are abusive are usually pretty men who are belligerent because they suffer from self-esteem and self-value obsessing issues due to being fucked up in the head somehow and feel like they need to put women down so that they themselves feel more powerful. It's a sign of them feeling weak, really. They are a small portion of chads, some of them are criminal.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.