[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /r9k/ I'm literally shattered right now, here's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1450096148258.jpg (1004KB, 1000x1453px) Image search: [Google]
1450096148258.jpg
1004KB, 1000x1453px
Help me /r9k/ I'm literally shattered right now, here's my story.
>be shut in NEET who fantasizes about his childhood friend every single day
>went out to a big club event with cousins today
>when leaving met childhood friend even had the same name so I'm not wrong
>haven't seen this girl in more than 15 years but I still remember her
>she doesn't remember me
>doesn't even say anything to me but just smiled
>I didn't say anything to her
I just fucked up my only chances and getting my one and only wife, if by chance I somehow see her at this wedding next couple of months what do I say to her? Also don't know her last name only first so I can't find her through normiebook or some shitty site. My god should have taken a picture of her she such a cutie, I always daydream of bumping into her and it finally happened and I did nothing.
>>
You're creating this weird image of her in your mind.

She has most likely been railed by Chad dozens of times by now. She doesn't remember you for a reason.

>if by chance I somehow see her at this wedding next couple of months

lol
>>
Why the fuck would she remember you?

She was probably busy living a productive while you were masturbating and living a parasitic NEET life. You like a girl based on the memories of childhood and how she fucking looks? You sad pathetic, piece of shit.

Keep daydreaming and living in your delusional fantasies, all you had to do was say one fucking word "Hello".
>>
>delusional man is delusional
>>
File: 1472857982120.jpg (38KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
1472857982120.jpg
38KB, 600x423px
>>37192361
>>37192372
>>37192376
despite being an autistic faggot, I'm pretty sure I was important to her back then.
>She has most likely been railed by Chad dozens of times by now
and this is what has been killing me, she's probably getting it without me. how do I tie a noose, boys?
>>
>>37192418
>I'm pretty sure I was important to her back then

You weren't, or else she would have remembered you. Simple logic.

You're crazy af
>>
>>37192418
I don't even remember my best friends and what we did from 15 years ago, you're just delusional and have some sort of obsession.

Just because this is r9k we're not going to spoonfeed you what you want to hear you fucking loser. People like you make me feel better about myself; if anything just kill yourself.

Also, all posters after this will be cursed to have shitty lives, if your life is shitty, then it will become exponentially shittier, no immunity.
>>
File: 1473720530041.jpg (168KB, 649x621px) Image search: [Google]
1473720530041.jpg
168KB, 649x621px
>>37192486
I remember my first 8 friends names, I literally remember everything that's happens within the past 20 years. People have good memory you just don't, and besides she probably got a memory overload and forgot me by accident, it's not her fault all I got to.do is find her and make a good impression so it forces the deleted memory to come back.
>>
>>37192486
Don't do drugs, and maybe you would have a better memory. I'm 30, and I still remember all of my childhood friends from my school days.

>>37192326
If it's been more than 15 years and she doesn't remember you, then you're either out of luck or you can try to play your cards right and introduce yourself as someone new to her life, and be suave about it. Fresh slate so to speak. If she doesn't remember what kind of goober you used to be, then you can act like an alpha now.

But more than likely she is already with someone and is happily in love and gets the dick on the regular.
>>
>>37192791
>But more than likely she is already with someone and is happily in love and gets the dick on the regular.

>deletehope.jpg
>>
Man fuck all you normies calling me crazy you fucking dumb whores never saw love this pure before I would literally kill 1000 humans just to see this cutie again
>>37192791
>only one that actually gave good advice but tells me to fuck myself and the end
Thanks I guess
>>
File: 1475339386314.png (195KB, 417x578px) Image search: [Google]
1475339386314.png
195KB, 417x578px
It's 6am I'm going to sleep guess ill see her after all
>>
>>37192819
You're not in love with her, you're in love with the IDEA of her.
>>
>>37192894
Could not have said it better.

>>37192819
You're most likely obsessed with her. This shit you call "pure love" is just an obsession for a girl that you've never had anything intimate with. This shit ain't "pure love" because you think about her all day. That's called obsession. Even if most replies on your thread are harsh, they're mostly right. You should've just spoken to her like a functioning human being, it's not like it's a huge fucking deal. I swear some people on here are so incapable of doing BASIC THINGS it's like they've been living in a baby bed their entire life.
>>
https://discord gg/wkxjCYQ
anime.
server for the archives
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.