[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here has a self-destructive personality? im constantly fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: too sad.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
too sad.png
17KB, 882x758px
who here has a self-destructive personality?

im constantly fucking myself in my relationships and work over and am obsessed with being depressed and feeling sad

ive been like this since i was 14 when i had a traumatic experience

please share your stories robots i wanna hear them
>>
>>37192173
>im constantly fucking myself in my relationship

oh fuck off normie
you are still better than most of us
>>
>>37192173
I barely do anything at all.

I'm going to fail most of my classes at uni on my first fucking semester, I never failed a single class on high-school so it's not like I'm dumb, I just can't fucking get a book and do exercises and study.

I really have no idea on how to change, maybe I'm on the wrong course and should try something completely different, I just don't want to be useless in the future, but right now I'm a completely useless piece of shit that can barely get out of the bed.
>>
File: Vir.jpg (14KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Vir.jpg
14KB, 512x288px
>26 neet khv
>have self destructed my uni education, jobs, the one chance I had to get a girl, my family no longer likes me due to burning bridges to self destruct
>spend every day thinking about everything I regret
>wish I had a time machine
>life is progressively getting worse and worse as i continue to ruin my happiness
>>
File: 1489887039823.jpg (242KB, 1207x796px) Image search: [Google]
1489887039823.jpg
242KB, 1207x796px
>school ended at the end of April
>took a week off, it's fine, you got good grades
>another week, it's okay you helped your mom move your grandpa out. Hey, you got an interview!
>another week, it's cool, you filed some applications to fast food joints, it's alright. so what if that professor who wanted to help you hasn't responded to you. She said she was getting chemo....
>fourth week: holy fuck i gotta apply for research positions next year and try to find some lab to volunteer for the summer and get a job holy fuck why am I such a lazy failure
>get drunk
>shit post on /r9k/ about procrastination
>>
>>37192232
fuck bud i know that feel, i think about the time machine thing and what i would do differently every single day
>>37192275
feelsbadman
>>
>1.78 GPA in high school
>never did homework
>got GED
>university still accepts me because of my SAT score
>drop out in the first semester

i'm nearly done, lads
>>
>>37192275
Update: I stayed up all night writing professional sounding emails and two professors just emailed me within the hour saying that they want to meet up.

Moral: I believe in you, robots. Good luck in all your adventures.
>>37192461
You can start fresh at another university. Or do something entirely different. You don't need university.
>>
>>37192173
me

i cant have nice things and i hate everybody including myself and this life constantly

sometimes i try to cry so i can feel better then i think if i cry i get some new strength but i cant produce tears
>>
I have borderline personality disorder and once stabbed myself in front of someone just because they said they had to go

Shit fucking sucks and no medicine works
>>
>>37194142
I have this and im a huge literal whore and attention whore and neet.
>>
>>37194193
how old are you? I honestly don't see myself living much longer with this
>>
File: 1485452756301.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485452756301.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>37192232
>tfw the same at age of 23
right behind you man
>>
>>37192173
>tfw find girls to talk to
>tfw make them like me, attached to me
>find creative and new ways to break it all down just to see what would happen
Why do I do this. I met only one girl who made me want to stop it and be with her but she had a bf already.
>>
File: 1487889755902.jpg (116KB, 1122x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487889755902.jpg
116KB, 1122x1080px
>>37195621
fuck man
i couldn't relate more to this

it's always the same story for me
drop uni
go back there, make new friends
take action to lose friends
drop uni

only one girl i had serious feelings for had bf already when i met her
i think we want things we can't have and when they seem obtainable we subconsciously sabotage them so they become unavailable
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.