[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are cons an ideal place to meet chicks? I mean "attractive"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Are cons an ideal place to meet chicks? I mean "attractive" chicks who are into the kind of nerdy things I'm into.
>>
Yes, and they all crave attention and have self esteem issues. Take your pick at which one you want.
>>
File: 1446489062402.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446489062402.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>37192123
if you can act social then it's pretty good, obviously if you're a pussy little beta it's no different than anywhere else.
>>
>>37192123
Only if you find herpes attractive.
>>
File: Flustails.png (225KB, 662x543px) Image search: [Google]
Flustails.png
225KB, 662x543px
They all have groups of friends that they hang around so unless you're Chad, she's just going to find you creepy when you approach.
>>
>>37192123
>that book
>that dog
>that metal headband on the dog
Damn, that's a real good Kakashi cosplay.
>>
i wouldn't go to a con because you don't do anything at conventions, they're fucking boring.
>>
>>37193596
How do I know if I have the body of a Chad.
>>
>>37194176
If you have to ask that, you don't have one.
>>
You kind of have to bring a girl with you so the other girls know you're not a complete sperg.
>>
>>37192123
I heard that cons are infested by stacys, chads, and normies now. Its basically a huge "meetup and fuck" convention where stacys and chads dress up in incredibly skimpy costumes (that were either horribly done or were commissioned to then by some autist), then go and get numbers to meet up after and fuck. Cosplay girls are enormous whores and only go for the top tier chads and kpop looking dudes.

Then the normies all congregate in their own groups so approaching would be weird. No one really goes alone, and if they do, they stick out like a sore thumb and everyone just avoids them.

>tfw love making costumes but would never enioy a con
>>
>>37194205
I'm on roids but I'm never happy with my body.
>>
>>37194246
Just because you roid, doesn't mean that it looks good on you.
Suppose your body shape is just fucked up, as in you're a manlet and have narrow shoulder. Then roiding would still make you look like shit.
If you want to be judged, then post it.
>>
>>37194286
Lol I'm a Manlet but I have broad shoulders.... I'm bulking too. Some girls like big guys tho right?
>>
>>37194242
As someone who's gone to various cons over the last decade and stopped in the last few years, I can tell you this is entirely accurate. The best chance you have is at smaller cons, but they tend to be shit in their own ways.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.