[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else doesn't have any problems talking to people/making

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 54423423.jpg (84KB, 483x635px) Image search: [Google]
54423423.jpg
84KB, 483x635px
Anyone else doesn't have any problems talking to people/making friends but feel completely disconnected from everyone else in every way?

I used to be a completely isolated person, I had literally zero friends, but by growing up I learnt how to talk with people and socialize, now days I have a pretty big group of "friends" and I'm more or less known and liked by a large amount of people, I even have a facebook with more than 1000 friends mostly composed by people I know irl, but I still feel like I'm a completely different world, I see them posting things and all I can think is how idiotic they all are and how I hate all of them, all of the world and myself, I don't usually feel like that outside, only in certain situations, but whenever I'm alone again in my room all I can thing about is that, how meaningless it all is, how meaningless my existence is.

When I was alone it was all about myself, all about hating just myself and how idiotic I was, but now I have to coexist with all this people.

Can anyone relate? Am I just incompatible with society? Do you think they also feel like that about me and other people? Also, I'm just putting focus on the bad things, I still think it's way better than being all alone...
>>
Are you beeing yourself, anon?
>>
>>37191426
The funny thing is that I actually am, I don't hide the things that I like, for example anime, which I think is something people are afraid of admitting, I do hide that I'm mostly sad, because being "depressed" has become such a meme that I can't bear to be associated with that, but it's not like I'm putting up a fake smile, because I do feel happy when I'm with other people, so I'd say I'm mostly myself.
>>
>>37191300
One difference is that Im quite awkward but I still manage to make friends and talk to people, otherwise on the same boat
>>
>>37191300
because you're a fucking tranny who likes stupid shit like anime futa shota footfaggery incest pedophilia and scatbeastiality, so your friend count doesn't matter since nobody likes you. transgenders are fucked up. not because of their "gendeR" mental illness, but because they are literally degenerate
>>
>>37191612
Which is weird how people think that them being awkward prevents them from making friends, I have a friend that is probably the definition of awkward but I've never seen him really caring about it and he manages just fine.

All you really need is a bit of confidence and people will like you, I think.
>>
>>37191300

I feel slightly the same, I'm not alone in the daily basis but I hate spending too much times with them
when I force myself to go to the few parties where I have been invited, I mostly feel that I waste my time
I prefer being alone (not always)
but I don't really have talk problems, I can easily talk to someone I don't know but I don't enjoy being with people for a long time
>>
>>37191300
yes I feel the exact same way. Plenty of people are interested in me or at least tolerate me but I can't bring myself to reciprocate that behavior, everybody is either boring or just pretends to be somebody they aren't. I've had 2 friends I felt a true connection with and they've both moved out of the city, one of which never even gets on steam any more but I know he's ok he's just moved onto bigger things I guess.
>>
File: 1446508010976.jpg (45KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
1446508010976.jpg
45KB, 527x612px
>>37191300
I think of myself as an observer, rather than a participant (in the world).
My thoughts, ideas, the things I care about -- are completely different from what would be considered "normal" in this world.
As far as the real world is concerned, my ideas are "dangerous".
I cannot share my ideas with normals; as doing so threatens my well-being, as it does theirs.
We simply cannot co-exist in the same world; our views are incompatible.
The world I live in is the world that exists inside my head.
Only confirmed-safe people can get a glimpse inside.
I am very lonely, but that's inevitable.
Only truly special people are allowed inside my world, but such people are extremely rare.
The number of differences that separate us only increases as people age.

I can interact with the real world -- I must, for people in the real world expect things from me; should I not reciprocate, my well-being is in jeopardy.

My lifelong dream has been to separate myself from my family; interacting with them wastes my already deficient supply of energy.
We have nothing in common -- yet they wonder why I never have anything to say.
>>
>>37191300
I do. I really do. Unfortunately I haven't found a solution yet.
>>
>>37191300
I used to get pretty bad social anxiety but that's mostly gone. Don't really want friends so I never bothered to make them. I feel pretty disconnected from everyone too.
>>
>>37191300
just curious, is your mbti ISFP?
>>
>>37192558
>As far as the real world is concerned, my ideas are "dangerous".
I know this feel too well
>>
>>37191671
this is true. it's the self-awareness aspect i think.

i've met people who are pretty cringy and awkward/weird etc. but they're comfortable with themselves and people respond well. they usually have a surprising number of friends, girls who are friends too.

i think if you're anxious/self-critical and look visibly uncomfortable talking to someone they might think that they're the problem and interpret as you reacting negatively towards them specifically when you're actually just uncomfortable with yourself/people in general
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.