[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 14 edge lord beta fag >Dropped close to 80 hours a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0484.jpg (120KB, 342x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0484.jpg
120KB, 342x512px
>Be 14 edge lord beta fag
>Dropped close to 80 hours a week into Starcraft and minecraft
>5/10 would be more but shit personality
>Freshman year of high school
>School has an anime club
>Go religiously every Monday
>Sit next to girl I don't know 6/10
>Watching Free in club
>Make fun of it whole time
>Roast session to end all roast sessions
>Girl is loving it
>"Anon you're so funny"
>"Anon you're so cool"
>Club ends, forget about it
>Around the time of homecoming
>Decide to stay home and play vidya with friends
>Not like I was gonna go with a girl
>Girl from club comes to me after school
>"Anon you wanna go to homecoming with me?"
>Say no cause tickets expensive
>"Anon please, I'll pay for your ticket"
>Say no, playing games with friends sounds better
>She looks sad
>Pleads a couple times but keep saying no
>Two months later she moves away
>Never see her again
>Mfw when I realized three months later she liked me
>Mfw when a girl asked me out and so beta I didn't know she liked me

>So robots how do I know a girls into me?
>>
>>37190989
Don't be a shut in autist who refuses to leave their house, I suppose? There's plenty of robots on here who would absolutely kill for a girl to just ask them to go somewhere, and you blew it after she begged you.
>>
pretty much the same now I don't care anymore, I will let the future decide for me.
>>
>>37190989
lmao I get not noticing hints but c'mon bro that was some autistic fuckery
>>
>>37192433
I'm autistic and I can see that shit. She literally asked him out 4 times lmao
>>
>>37190989
>Be 14
>Watching Free in club
> The first season, titled Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club for international distribution, aired in Japan between July and September 2013, and the second season, titled Free! - Eternal Summer, aired between July and September 2014.
underage b&
>>
>>37190989
>get asked to a dance
>she likes you
>she offers to buy your ticket(usually a guy does that)
>that means she really likes you
If she says your funny or cool she likes you or compliments you
If you catch her staring at you (asuming you're not deformed) she likes you
If you catch a whiff of any of these signs just ask her out the worst she can do is tell the entire school about how much of a freak you are and get them all to bully you
>>
Can I just tell you, as an adult failure, to stop playing video games and watching anime?

You're 14 years old, go fucking exercise and put yourself in intense social situations so as you go through puberty and growth spurt so you can develop into a superior adult male which will benefit your life drastically.

Please, just forget about the past, this dumb mistake you make with this dumb bitch, drop the fucking video games, during the summer do one of those summer sports programs, and please don't fuck up your life any further.

Any person who glorifies social anxiety and living in a delusional fantasy world of video games, NEET life, and 2D girls is a toxic influence to your development.
>>
>>37190989
How the fuck can someone be so blind?
>>
>>37190989
She was clearly going to give you the ol' ditcharoo.

You dodged a bullet there anon.
>>
Report submitted! This window will close in 3 sec0nds....
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.