[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mate killed him self two years ago and today is his birthday.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1493426679599.jpg (112KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493426679599.jpg
112KB, 1024x1024px
My mate killed him self two years ago and today is his birthday. Its a hard day for me and his family which i have been with earlier. Just wanted to share this with you that not a day goes by where his mum doesn't cry in hope that its all just an awful dream and she'll wake up. I've been seeing a lot of suicide threads and just don't do it, its not worth it. No one wins
>>
Good thing I have no friends and my parents pretend I don't exist.
>>
>>37190176
fuck off fag
dfs
>>
>>37190176

>no one wins

thats where ur wrong kiddo. ur mate won, he managed to escape this trash existence.
>>
>>37190176
>Visiting 4chan and not wanting to die
Get out!
>>
>>37190372
No i want to die certainly but to do it is folly
>>
>>37190176
>No one wins

I would win because I don't have to live and hurt anymore. My parents win because they no longer have an overgrown leech to support.
>>
she suffers whether he's dead or alive for a lifetime, but he is at peace. meh. it's the optimal outcome.

sucks, but everyone should know the risks they take creating a boy in a feminist society.
>>
>>37190176
My life is a mistake OP, tomorrow I'm driving to the Royal Gorge Bridge and taking my life.
>>
>>37190582
What the fuck dog, stop talking shit, you looking like a silly 13 year old Virgo.
>>
>>37190416
>I would win because I don't have to live and hurt anymore.
accurate
>My parents win because they no longer have an overgrown leech to support.
don't fool yourself. you will cause pain. it may be worth it, but it would hurt people.
>>
>>37190176
Why did he decided to become an hero
>>
>>37190176
Pooplife tutsietoo
>>
>>37190669

I look like a fag and my shit's all retarded, dog, but it's still true.

Death is always preferable over a lifetime of complete and utter loneliness in the western world. Seeing it all go to shit around you. Having no choice.

Mom has to deal with having a worthless embarrassment one way or the other.
>>
>>37190751
No dog, no way you are thinking this way dog. You must keep on fighting. I know it's hard, I know the Jews have a depression satellite above our heads which give us bad vibes and shit. But we cannot let ourselves down dog. Life's filled with countless wonders awaiting for us. But you are blind right now dog, you are blind and you are walking towards an abyss.
Look dog, it's not late at all. Pursue your passion, live for them. Fuck dog, get a job for a year or two, drop it and move to the woods. Drink more water, watch a good comedy. But don't cut that rope, keep hanging till everything's all right dog.
>>
File: watchit.gif (826KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
watchit.gif
826KB, 328x366px
>>37190176

>Not worth it?
Why? Just because his mother will miss him?
Life is suffering and a mother cannot fix it.

>Go to therapy
Yeah, go to a person that is paid to listen to your problems and be kind to you. Only reason therapy even exists is because humans are massive cunts.
Going to therapy might boost your feeling of self worth for a while just so you go out in the real world and get absolutely fucked over by everyone.
>>
>>37190849
>being this retarded

I don't know, is it because you are stupid, or just because you are american?
>>
>>37190873

Nice argument you got there.

>>being this retarded
Some obvious psychological projection you've got there.
>>
File: pepe_confederate.jpg (125KB, 899x889px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_confederate.jpg
125KB, 899x889px
>having hope
GET OUT FUCKING NORMIE COCKSUCKERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37190176
I'm sorry Anon. thank you for sharing.
>>
Don't worry, I'm killing myself AFTER my mother dies. I love her too much to put her through so much grief.
>>
>>37190931
But dog what do you want me to say?. Your view on therapy is dumb as frick. There are many therapists who are into it because they really want to help. Of course you gotta pay dog, they study four or more at uni to get paid dog, but they do it because they 'll like to help to.
Come on dog, don't be so blue
>>
>>37191067

Doesn't change the fact that effects of therapy are temporary. They will tell you that everything is OK etc. Just for you to walk into the real world and get completely fucked over after realizing that most people don't think about like a therapist. Quite the opposite, men will go out of the way to fuck you over after sniffing vulnerability, and women will just see you as sub-human and not worth their attention.
>>
I don't know if my mother would ever recover, but I wonder which is worse- being a parasite off a lot of people (neetbux), or making one person hurt for years. I contribute absolutely nothing to people around me.
>>
>>37191126
learn how to cultivate self-worth without external validation. learn how to value, believe in and stand up for yourself even when other people try to fuck you over. ideally, this is what your therapist should help you learn how to do, not to tell you that everything is okay. you don't need a therapist to do it either, but you have to try.
>>
>best friend killed herself three and a half years ago
>was pissed off at her for a while
>just glad she's not suffering anymore
I loved her. If living was agony for her, I have to respect her decision to stop that suffering, I wouldn't want her to be in that much pain.
>>
>>37190176
Everyone would win if everyone would commit suicide. Obviously the best reaction to being broken by another's suicide is to commit suicide yourself and start a cascade reaction.
>>
>>37191170
do chores and be nice son
>>
Would you prefer that he suffered and kept his mother ignorant of his pain? Would she realistically prefer that, too? Don't you think that her not feeling him and buying into a facade of homeostatic """happiness""" is an even worse, because it's a lie?

The person who commits suicide is not the source of the pain involved.

>>37191214
For once a decent perspective
>>
>>37191170
are you me

i want to die so bad but i cant because of her
>>
>>37190176
>>that AV cable where there is only room for 2 and the third just dangles there..

That hit me more in the feels than OP's shitty suicide story. Fucking nostalgia
>>
>>37190176
A lot of people both irl and online have been telling me to go kill myself ever since I was in middle school. I don't think anyone would miss me or cry tears over a dead tranny (a.k.a. me).
>>
>>37190176
I feel like I know you. Oreg.
>>
>>37190847
bark bark woof woof pat my head
>>
>>37191181
just wanted to say this is a really good post. Unfortunately I think most people on r9k are either too sucked up in nihilism or depression to really take it to to heart
>>
when i was 17 my best friend crashed into a tree and died, he was only 16. his mom hasnt been the same since, neither have i really. he had his whole life ahead of him, was still a virgin, all of that.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.