[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How morally wrong is it to tell a guy you're on the pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2399.jpg (102KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2399.jpg
102KB, 800x1100px
How morally wrong is it to tell a guy you're on the pill or poke a whole in the condom in order to get you pregnant but he'll never know or have to worry about the kid? Like a one night stand kind of thing but he won't have any consequences ?
>>
Would the kid want to know that he/she was raised without a father just because you wanted a kid?
>>
Very immoral to raise a child and not give them any expectation of seeing their father. Children need father figures, else they turn out like fucking betas.
>>
>>37186804
pretty shitty thing to do to the kid because chances are you're not a successful enough person to properly raise a child solo if you're resorting to these methods of getting pregnant.
>>
>>37186834
>>37186862
I can do both!
t. Almost transtioned as a teen but didn't want to deal with the consequences
>>37186873
So would it be best to tell the father later in the pregnancy?
>>
>>37187053
It would be best to agree to it in the first place you absolute piece of shit.
>>
>>37187222
Hypothetical situation here. So what if he doesn't ask at all and just goes in cold turkey to begin with?
>>
>>37186804
are you trying to be a mommy anon? Wouldn't it be better to have the daddy around?
>>
>>37186804
Really shitty and about the shitiest thing you can do to the kid.
>>
>>37187281
Look, having a child is a major burden. Even if he would have nothing to do with the kid, you can't just make the decision for the other person to have one. The tactics you described in the OP are objectively evil.

If he doesn't ask then he's stupid, but that doesn't mean he deserves to be the victim of your trickery.
>>
It is immoral to have children outside of a stable heterosexual relationship.
>>
You know there are plenty of men who would willingly impregnate you, right?
>>
And femanons wonder why we hate them.
>>
Had a girl do this, really upset me to learn years later her kid was also mine.
>>
DO NOT willingly become a single mother. Your child will grow up fucked up, confused, with too many questions about himself or herself and their life, what their father really was like, etc. No, you cannot successfully explain it away or stifle their curiosity. If your child possesses even a slight modicum of intelligence, they WILL wonder about their father and what he's like, and WILL seek out the truth.
>>
Doesn't seem that bad to me since he never has to worry about it. It might suck for the kid not to have a dad, but is it really any worse than any other time someone brings a kid into the world without their consent?
>>
>>37186804
should be consider rape the same way stealthing is consider rape if a guy pulls the condom during sex.
>>
>>37187053
Not the point. A child needs at least two parental figures in its life.
>>
>>37186804
Why does she have hair on her ass?

You know how I can tell you're not a girl?
>>
>>37186804
Where are you from?
Having a kid (or tons of kids) without taking care of him is my dream desu.
>>
>>37187530
how? Tell me, anon.
>>
>>37187473
this this THIS. for the love of God, it's one thing to fuck up your own life, but don't fuck up an innocent kid just because you want to.
>>
>>37186804

Why not just pay for a doner?
What youre planning is entirely unethical. Nobody deserves to be unaware of their childs/fathers existence. Imagine they find out later. These things aways get found out.
Dont be selfish
>>
>>37186804
How about getting a fucking sperm donation retard
>>
>>37186862
>>37186873
>>37187473
This. I fucking hate seeing girls doing this shit just because they have baby fever. Do not bring a child into this world without a father just because you want it nooooow. You are fucking your kid up by depriving them of half of the adults they will need to learn how to interact with others.
t. only child of single mom
>>
>>37186804

Depends on your commitment to never using the option of putting him on tap for child support.
>>
>>37188577
you have to deal with that oedipal shit where your mom doesnt have anyone but you so she unconsciously stifles your development to keep you in the nest so she's not completely alone?
>>
>>37187469
Isn't there something you can do, legally, in that situation?
>>
>>37188616
Yes. I was listening to a Jordan Peterson talk the other day where he was talking about the Oedipal mother and realized this is exactly what happened to me. And it fucked up my first real relationship in college when I thought how the way my mom was was normal and my gf couldn't stand that I dealt with her trying to control every aspect of my life because I didn't see another choice.
>>
>>37187469
Would it be that badif you never found out the kid was yours?
>>37187503
Is it really rape if he's consenting to having sex?
>>37187564
>>37188040
It's gotta be done by this one specific guy though, I want his genes
>>
>>37188824
you're not entitled to a man's genes. If he doesn't want to give them, then that's your tough luck
>>
>>37188848
He'd be consenting though
>>
>>37188942
>He'd be consenting though
Consenting to sex, not impregnating you. It's similar to forcing a girl to get pregnant when she only agreed to sex. Do you get it now?
>>
Overall, it's just a plain retarded idea. You can easily get someone to do it for you, with them having full knowledge and being fine with it, which would also make more sense for your child if they wish to talk to their father in the future. Or you could just go to a sperm bank. There's absolutely no need to lie and sucker someone into it, what is even the point of doing it that way?
>>
>>37189075
Oh I get it now. So it's wrong because he'd want to know if he had a kid.
>>
Every partner has the freedom to fuck with each other's maternity/paternity.
i say do what you feel necessary to get ahead of the genetic lottery. Why be concerned of being an asshole when you are an asshole?.
>>
Low chance that the guy will want it anyway. Tell him after the kid turns 5 so you can guilt him into paying for school expenses.
>>
>>37189106
it doesn't make it right if you tell him you're pregnant after poking a hole in the condom. An accident is one thing, but the intent matters. The guy is using birth control, and asking you about birth control because he does not want to impregnate you. If you lie about it or sabotage the birth control, then it's immoral, because his terms for the sex were that you were both to do your best to prevent a pregnancy.
>>
>>37189181
That's actually a good idea, thanks
>>
>>37188942
If a guy poked holes in the condom, is the girl consenting to more than sex? Condoms aren't 100% effectiv, he could just say he's [in]lucky.
>>
>>37189240
See this is the dilemma. Condoms don't always work, so if it ripped by itself it would just be that, but if I poked a whole in it that would be bad even if he thought it was the first thing?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.