[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots who have lost their virginity, how old were you when it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: depressed-girl.jpg (20KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
depressed-girl.jpg
20KB, 500x380px
Robots who have lost their virginity, how old were you when it happened? I want to make myself feel less pathetic.
>>
File: laughinggurls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughinggurls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>I want to make myself feel less pathetic

No can do anon, sorry.
>>
21 and a half. I'm glad I waited. Teenage sex is over rated and stupid.
>>
>>37186425
>robots
>that lost their virginity

Sage.
>>
>>37186425
about 13. been having sex ever since then, but my crippling social anxiety makes it difficult
>>
>>37186425
17 to a whore.
I realized sex is a meme, never again.
>>
>>37186494
>13
That really can't be healthy
>>
>>37186425
16, didn't see it coming, was hanging out with this anorexic girl in her room and she fucked me. I didn't know how to say no. My upbringing taught me not to have sex with anyone who I wouldn't raise a child with, so I resolved myself to marrying her.

She cheated on me a year later.

>>37186480
Teenage sex drive is something that you'll never experience out of teen years. Several occasions I nutted 12+ times on this girl in one night.
>>
I lost mine at 23 to a slut with BPD. It made me realize girls aren't magical creatures
>>
>>37186425
Went cyborg at 21. Broke up with her back in February. She pretty much started dating someone like 1.5 months after. Gvae him a handy and a bj with a condom on. I honestly want her back, she says shes not sure what she wants. But I'm seeing where it goes
>>
lost it at 16 to my gf at the time, totally ruined her life cuz she's a christfag and prob regrets it every day (she actually wanted me at the time, wasnt rape in any way)

don't worry, age really is irrelevant if you find someone you fit well with
>>
I'm some type of normie, but 19. I fapped about it a lot afterwards, still do actually because it was the only time I had sex with that girl. It helped me feel surprisingly fucking better about myself, and from 20-22 I acutally wound up in a relationship. But at 24 one of my biggest problems is still my inability to get sex back into my life and i feel shitty about it a lot of the time.
>>
>>37186425
18, it ain't worth it m8, doesn't help that it's like crack though.
>>
>>37186494
Whoa, "crippling" anxiety? And you still manage to have sex? That's amazing man! *brofist*
>>
File: 1445523991479.jpg (69KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
1445523991479.jpg
69KB, 550x733px
>>37186425
I'm not a virgin, and therefore cannot be a robot. At best I'm a cyborg. I had sex at thirteen. It was god awful. We were both virgins. The few sexual encounters that I've had since then have made me realize that loveless sex is vastly inferior to even cuddling with someone you have genuine romantic feelings for.

I'm no chad. Not by the most extreme distortion of the word, but the best advice I can give you, is that sex really is a meme, lad. It's all about the emotion. The connection, all that gay hippie bullshit. I'm not sure if that's comforting to you at all, but it was to me.
>>
>>37186425
I was 15 at the time. Just a few months before my 16th birthday. 5/10 experience and it wasn't because of my "performance" or anything. Just had anxiety because pregnancy meme.
>>
The average age for losing virginity in this thread is 17.4. Let that sink in.

T. 22 year-old virgin.
>>
19 to my last and only gf, couldn't put myself out there after that.
>>
>>37186425
Just lost it this weekend, actually!
>>
>>37189409
Hey dude you're just like me!
I'm 20 and lost it last night.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.