[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 26 and I've literally never had a conversation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1485720983797.jpg (99KB, 703x516px) Image search: [Google]
1485720983797.jpg
99KB, 703x516px
I'm 26 and I've literally never had a conversation with a girl, how do I make it?
>>
>>37185385
Not bad, I'm 24 and have only had conversations with women twice my age or older.
>>
>>37185385
not even with your mom or a teacher?
>>
>>37185385
go to a bar start flirting with a girl
>>
I'm 26 and talking to girls isn't that hard, but making a move and flirting I simply cannot do no matter how much alcohol I've had.
>>
>>37185463
They got restraining orders on sight.
>>
>>37185463
obviously my mom (goes without saying that doesn't count like when you ask your friends if you ever kissed a girl)

teachers etc... not really apart from 'ok' 'no' 'thankyou'. but what I really mean is casual personal conversation with one my age.
>>
>>37185385
If you want you can add me on skype and practice talking to me
>>
>>37185385
I'd tell ya but, i don't even know how to talk to people of my own gender or even race. human interaction seems so strange now beyond a basic transaction

Look on the bright side, at least you can talk to someone
>>
>>37185593
my skype is yourgay1990 if you want

>>37185642
yeah I used to talk to people when I was like 12 and under
>>
>>37185385
You don't. None of us here do, just stop trying and embrace robothood, you won't bee happier but it is easier.
>>
>>37185385
how is that even originally possible
>>
>>37186014
by being a little hyperbolic but it's not far off, my life has been bad
>>
>>37185904
If you post a screenshot proving you're OP I'll talk to ya.
>>
>>37185385
If it's a female in a friend sense, it's no different than talking to a guy.
>>
>>37186293
ok I love jumping through hoops
>>
>>37186535
Newfag? Screenshot of thread shows the (you)s and therefore where you're OP... Not a screenshot of your skype name. Interesting choice though, cause I like hoops too. Too many failed chads want to take poor robot's chances.
>>
>>37186599
hmm good point that didn't make sense but there are no (Yous) on OP...
>>
>>37186685
Oh! Hun, that means you aren't OP (duh). You were just hunting on his thread. Tsk.
To soc you go.
>>
>>37186795
I don't care just please understand you are wrong
>>
>>37186932
not that guy, but you clearly arent op
>>
>>37186989
I CLEARLY am, I'm a little ashamed I ever replied to a "female" but it's always fun posting on /r9k/ anyway
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.