[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to therapist bc I'm insecure about how I'm 5'6

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 88wrDXP.jpg (114KB, 1242x1722px) Image search: [Google]
88wrDXP.jpg
114KB, 1242x1722px
>go to therapist bc I'm insecure about how I'm 5'6
>first thing she says is "you're a pretty small guy"

:(
>>
>>37184827
What a shitty therapist. Who the fucks says that to a man?
>>
Did you immediately reply, "for you"?
>>
>>37184827
for you

xoxxle
>>
File: 1492792545823.jpg (64KB, 634x376px) Image search: [Google]
1492792545823.jpg
64KB, 634x376px
>>37184827
Guess who else was a manlet?

>>37184870
hey little fella :3
>>
l m a o how's the weather down there kiddo?
>>
>>37184891
>l m a o how's the weather down there kiddo?

I'm more of a "sup little guy" kind of person
>>
>>37184827
We can either be salty and be miserable, or accept it and own it. After all there's nothing you can do about it, the only thing you can change is how you present yourself.

I'm 5'7, not that much better but my height has never been an issue for me.
>>
File: when_will_they_learn.png (995KB, 1290x800px) Image search: [Google]
when_will_they_learn.png
995KB, 1290x800px
>>37184827
Yeah what this guy >>37184911 said to be honest, I'm 6'3 myself but I have met a lot of manlets that aren't insecure betas that get laid on the regular.
>>
File: 15_tf1vd4wrud.jpg (133KB, 1277x1606px) Image search: [Google]
15_tf1vd4wrud.jpg
133KB, 1277x1606px
It's the truth. Youre only there to get neetbux and meds you can get high on.

Don't let the obvious stupidity of the normals get to you, and most importantly dont take their horrible advice to heart.
>>
OP is 6'2" and RPing.
>>
>>37185002
Wish that was the case, anon. After she said that, I chose to not talk about the height stuff. Then after seeing her 3 times, she said I seemed too normal to need therapy and said I don't need to see her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.