[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had an epiphany about women today. The members of this board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3842.png (12KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3842.png
12KB, 500x375px
I had an epiphany about women today.
The members of this board are not bad people. From what I've gathered, most of us are honest, caring individuals. What binds us together, though, is primarily that women find us undesirable.
This is how it's meant to be. Every species has some members who don't or can't mate. It's evolution. Ecosystems would collapse otherwise. In short, EVERY species has some members who are unable to attract mates. This is not their fault. It's how biology works.
That's us. If you can look at yourself and honestly say you've done everything in your power to attract a mate, and yet you just can't seem to pull it off, give up. You were destined for something else.
Obviously, our culture makes this hard. Sex and dating are objects of obsession. They're status symbols. If you don't have sex with or date women, you're weak. A virgin. A loser. Impotent. We're conditioned to believe being alone equates to failure.
It does not. None of us are failures. We're just not directing our time and energy toward the right goals. Give the women thing a fair shot. Really, do. And if it doesn't work out, walk away and do what you were born to do instead. Our addiction to the idea of female companionship, like any other addiction, can be cured, if we just cut it out of our lives and focus on being productive.
Quit. Just quit. Stop trying to force yourself to be something you're not. I'm going to start today. Join me.
>>
>>37184606
>None of us are failures.
>/r9k/
>>
>>37184606
>What binds us together, though, is primarily that women find us undesirable.
Maybe old r9k but this board is now reddit 2.0
>>
>>37184606
>. None of us are failures. We're just not directing our time and energy toward the right goals.
Dude fuckoff this board doesn't revolve around virginity its about social outcasts and losers I'm tired of this newfag r/incel bullshit and normie tinder threads fuckoff
>>
>>37184770
>this board doesn't revolve around virginity
Top kek
>>
>>37184786
It's a (painful) symptom, but not the disease.
>>
>>37184807
Nothing about my OP implied that virginity is the main problem. It's that a lot of us are wasting energy trying to be normies.
>>
File: 1483625981812.gif (2MB, 510x638px) Image search: [Google]
1483625981812.gif
2MB, 510x638px
>giving up
>ever

Giving up is fucking banned you god damn people. YOU HAVE TO TRY YOUR BEST. EVERY DAY. NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER SURRENDER. WAKE UP EVERY MORNING AND THINK "TODAY, I'M GONNA TRY MY HARDEST!" AND THEN DO IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
>>
>>37184857
Sometimes, to do your best, you have to give up on useless activities that are bringing you down. I never said you should give up entirely.
>>
File: 1442266190683.png (228KB, 548x509px) Image search: [Google]
1442266190683.png
228KB, 548x509px
>>37184874
That isn't giving up though! Giving up is stopping when you still have more to give, when you still have chances to take, and when you still have problems to solve. What you're talking about is moving on anon. There's a big difference!
>>
>>37184936
Potato potato.
>>
File: 1427859413555.png (322KB, 700x583px) Image search: [Google]
1427859413555.png
322KB, 700x583px
>>37184945
Tomato tomato original tomato.
>>
im not upset that i can't find a gf. i would get bored of her anyways.

whats upsetting is how men are second class citizens in compared to woman. and how society treats men based on male disposability.
im not bitching about woman not hanging off telephone poles and clean sewege system. im complaining about the light sentences and primarily how the law view woman.
there is an entire system of lies that have been told ever since we were little.
woman are not evil,nature is not evil as well. but whats evil is keeping the truth from men.

funny how our parents will do everything for us but never tell us the truth
>>
I already gave up.

Doesn't make things any better, though. In fact it's making things worse. Since I stopped caring about women my grades started going to shit, because why study when I can't get laid. Why work when I can't get laid. Why do anything other than get drunk and play video games if I can't get laid?

At least back then I had future. Doing well on a top tier uni, living on a clean room, having an active life, yada yada.
>>
>>37184991
>funny how our parents will do everything for us but never tell us the truth

Yeah it's mind blowing. Why waste so much money on us when they could've just said a couple of harsh truths and honest pieces of advice instead and made our lives a million times easier.
>>
File: milk.gif (954KB, 285x235px) Image search: [Google]
milk.gif
954KB, 285x235px
>>37184606
>The members of this board are not bad people. From what I've gathered, most of us are honest, caring individuals
Are you kidding?

Nice stealth MGTOW post anon.

I highly doubt anyone here has seriously done all they can to improve themselves and deal with the emotional issues that prevent them from having normal healthy adult relationships. Despite living in an age of unprecedented access to information, they choose to waste the gift of the internet on visiting this board to wallow in misery with like-minded shitbags.

Literally everything you need to solve your problems is at your fingertips. But the very idea that a robot could change, improve and overcome their problems is unacceptable, because it undermines the victim mentality of most robots, the comfort of believing that you have no control over your life is better to many than facing the discomfort of growth and change.

By all means, become productive, anything is better than wasting your life on vidya and anime. But giving in to the defeatist idea that "you just weren't meant to have sex" is retarded and stems from a mentality of low self esteem that is probably the main cause of women's revulsion when they meet you. You don't fix anything by giving up.
>>
>>37185054
I'm not following. What truths? I wanna know. My dad died when I was 14 and my mom is bipolar and doesn't love me. Tell me.
>>
File: 1490102677631.gif (322KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490102677631.gif
322KB, 200x200px
>>37184606
10/10 bait almost replied seriously.
>>
>>37185460
I don't know if any in specific, they just say so much bullshit and terrible advice. Specially on relationships.

At one point of my life I used to ask my mother for advice and do the opposite of what she told me. It always worked.
>>
>>37185460
there are too many truths to write in a single post so ill try to take a few prominent ones

>woman are more valuable to society not because of their looks, but because of their womb. a tribe with 10 men and 50 woman can still prosper, but a tribe with 50 men and 10 woman is devastated because of high infant mortality. this is how human society became gynocentric to appeal to woman needs. woman and children are always first because of this gynocentric system.
>there is no such thing as patriarchy. the reason woman weren't allowed to vote or work is because men have more aptitude for science,engineering and business. woman are inferior to men in almost every possible way but since we value them much more they weren't allowed to fight wars or work at jobs.
>hymergamy is a female instinct which drives the woman to always marry up and trade up which leaves many men damaged and childless after divorce. not only the court system is giving the children to woman no matter what, the men always had to pay child support not matter what. and no one will ever release the true number of gender/child support ratio because its completely corrupted
>woman will always receive lighter sentences because they are perceived to good people, its in our DNA to feel sorry for woman even if they are completely wicked or corrupt. this is why woman can get away with murder and neglect.
>a woman will kill her our children if they put her in a financial risk and mental distress. it is shown countless times how woman drown their babies in the water and drive them to the lake. this is because from an evolutionary standpoint children are expandable if a woman still has the ability to bear children. this is why female lions kill their own children when they become a burden.
>>
>>37185716
sorry for the grammer. but everything is in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5OnPJoZG8A
>>
>>37185716
>woman are inferior to men in almost every possible way
It's funny how people will go really far to tell you this is bullshit yet there is a biological reason for that.
>>
>>37185795
its best you don't read my shitty post and just watch the video
>>
>>37185638
>do the opposite of what she told me. It always worked.
I do that sometimes and am happy about the results. Problem is she doesn't tell me to do things that much. I have to rely on myself for parenting.
>>
>>37185756
lolmgtow is a joke why r u so dummb m8 ur sexist fuck
>>
File: Whogivesafuck.png (29KB, 632x570px) Image search: [Google]
Whogivesafuck.png
29KB, 632x570px
>>37184857

>He hasn't given up

Hope is the greatest ill of mankind, anon
>>
>>37185844
Yeah I sometimes ask her if something's a good idea when I'm in doubt then reverse the answer. Took me like 18 years to realize it tho.
She's a good parent in general but man do moms give shitty advice.
Dads I don't know. Mine says only bullshit but I don't know other people's.
>>
>>37185917
i don't think its really parents fault.

they are not aware of these things because the truth has been carefully kept from them
>>
>>37185909
Yes goyim, don't have children, don't have children while Tyrone is fucking all the white winninz. You are the real enlightened.
>>
>>37185967

>Trying the /pol/ angle on Are Nine Fucking Kay

Are you new here?
>>
>>37185989
No, I just point out the fact that your lineage will be gone in 10 years and that it'll be all mine.
>>
>>37186025

So? I don't give a shit about society or my "lineage". Society hates me and so does my family. Go back to /pol/
>>
>>37186025
My friend, you and yours can have this gay Earth.
>>
>>37186043
I surely will while you live in your shithole apartment for a few more years before you decide to off yourself.
Damn feels good to be on top of the ladder...
>>
>Former co-worker has 3 kids
>Still lives with his mom
>Works as gas station cashier
>Not even a manager

Fuck natural urges, there should be government-mandated prerequisites to fulfill to prevent idiots from bringing complex sentient life into this world.
>>
>>37185756
wow, i can jam to this
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.