[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, I've been here for a while now, but I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: im-done-guys.png (194KB, 816x395px) Image search: [Google]
im-done-guys.png
194KB, 816x395px
Hi guys,

I've been here for a while now, but I've finally decided to kill myself. However, I need to do it before the end of May. Can you guys recommend me, or hell, even link me up with helium, mask, etc? (Suicide by asphyxiation)

There are lots of those out there, but I need to make sure it will work. Quality matters to me. I don't want some cheap mask, or an oxygen diluted helium tank. I have money. I need to die fast.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1477505041971.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1477505041971.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>37184378
honestly just buy a gun a shoot yourself in the head, or hang yourself
>>
Livestream it please originally
>>
>>37184404
Jump off the tallest building around. It's foolproof and you can do it right now.
>>
>>37184404
I have decided to do it through this method.
>>
>>37184414
I'd rather keep my body as clean and tidy as possible
>>
>>37184407
I could probably livestream it once I have the necessary items, although it may be boring, just watching me lie on my bed, drifting away gradually.
>>
Op, please don't.

No matter how much life hurts you, a turning point is there. Pushing past the pain is hard, but you have to believe. And no matter how much you think nobody cares, someone does. Keep living, not just for you but for them. There may or may not be hard work, but anyone can be something.

Don't do this.
>>
>>37184558
I'm sorry, but I have decided...

I have wanted this since around 2014, and the urge has only gotten stronger. I know people care...but do I care for them? I do not wish to continue to exist as I am.
>>
So you're thinking about killing yourself? Well I'd just like you to think about something. Who's gonna find your body? How are they gonna react?
>>
>>37185399
My family is gonna find it. They are gonna cry like little bitches. I don't care. If I did, I wouldn't have posted this.
>>
File: 1494219284583.png (973KB, 882x792px) Image search: [Google]
1494219284583.png
973KB, 882x792px
>>37184558
Fuck off cunt. If he has decided, don't take this away from a man...
Seriously, you people are fucking scum. Just let a man die in peace, fuck.
>>
>>37184558
>>37185399
So op should put other people before himself and keep suffering just because they will cry over his death?
>>
File: photo.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
He seems pretty determined. We will see you in the next life.
>>
Well, you posted this online to a place full of people who have the chance to stop you. If you really wanted to kill yourself so badly you'd probably not tell anyone, as telling people can cause people to get in your way. If your reason is because you wanna die by helium poisoning, just go to the party store and buy a helium tank and hook up a cheap oxygen mask to it. If you're not willing to do that, then you're not willing to kill yourself you fucking pussy. Now if you're really serious about this, you'd get the fuck up out of your chair, go buy whatever shit you need, and end it all right now.
>>
>>37184558
How cruel of a person are you to make someone continually suffer because it "makes you feel bad" if they chose to end their life on their terms?
>>
>>37184378
Do you have enough money to travel? Buy plane tickets to another country and go die there. You get to die in a visually pleasing place instead of your room where your last few moments are reminders of your suffering. Less of an impact on loved ones if you just disappear.

My plan to jump off a cliff in Australia or Ireland.
>>
I'm just pointing out, if he really wanted to kill himself, he'd be secretive and efficient, posting online about wanting a high quality oxygen mask and pure helium isn't really something you'd do if you were sure about suicide.
>>
>>37185606
>Well, you posted this online to a place full of people who have the chance to stop you.
Not if he doesn't dox himself like a retard.
>>
Talking is a way to stop people, you don't need to physically stop them
>>
File: hihi.png (94KB, 242x243px) Image search: [Google]
hihi.png
94KB, 242x243px
Whatever you do, go out in style.
>>
>>37185606
Listen you autistic nigger faggot, I asked for GOOD helium, the ones at party city are Oxygen diluted. Read before posting you fuckniggernut.
>>
>>37185749
I am sure, that is exactly the reason I'd post online. You're getting Tumblr and 4chan mixed up here. This is anonymous, you think I care about you guys wanting to stop me? If I wanted to be stopped I'd have posted on normiebook for attention.
>>
>>37186033
I prefer to go out rather painlessly, in style may be, well STYLISH, but painful
>>
File: 1489967458942.jpg (17KB, 599x395px) Image search: [Google]
1489967458942.jpg
17KB, 599x395px
Can we get a live stream of this somewhere?
>>
Which is exactly why you have no intent to kill yourself. If you actually did have intent you wouldn't care about the quality of helium. That's like saying "oh, I could shoot myself right now with this glock and end it all, but you know what, I'd much rather do it with a military grade sniper rifle." Not to mention that's a slow death for someone who wants to "die fast". Not to mention the fact that you can be stopped midway through the process if anyone notices. If you're looking to commit suicide, you'd have done it by now. If you're waiting for your high quality suicide materials, you have no intention of actually committing suicide.
>>
>>37186035
Listen, helium is a limited resource, it's rather wasteful to use it for something like a suicide. I suggest using something more plentiful, perhaps you could use carbon monoxide instead?
>>
>>37186190
boi I'd stfu I were ou right now.

diluted helium will NOT kill you as fast, and will cause pain and suffering, at least, more than regular. Else I'd have bought the first shit I saw. do you even know what google is?
>>
>>37186190
Nigger, if the helium is diluted it flat out will not work. Your analogy isn't comparable AT ALL.
>>
Which is why using helium for suicide is a dumb idea in the first place, it's slow, preventable, and expensive. He has suicidal intentions, I'm pretty damn sure he wouldn't pick something like this.
>>
>>37186319
If you have a better gas, please tell me, I'm all ears.

I just said helium since that is apparently preferable over nitrogen, but riskier cause of dilution issues
>>
File: persons-0136_large.png (143KB, 470x480px) Image search: [Google]
persons-0136_large.png
143KB, 470x480px
come to mexico and let a narco cut your head off
>>
>>37184378
heres a chance to do some good while still ending yourself. you can

A. join the military and die fighting sandniggers or

B. meet up with some drug lord and shoot him there then get shot 10 times after you eliminate the scum or die trying
>>
The better option would be not to use a fucking gas. If you really wanted to kill yourself so badly, you wouldn't care how. You wouldn't care what your body looks like after. You'd just do it. People who are actually suicidal will take any opportunity they get to kill themselves. You, however, are over-complicating things to a degree that makes it quite apparent that you have no intention of committing suicide.
>>
>>37186427
fuck off, he just wants to die in style. anybody can jump off their roof headfirst and end it like that
>>
>>37186190
You're a fucking moron. If the helium is not pure, you will not die.
>>
>>37186319
Nice way to just dodge the fact that you revealed that you had no fucking clue how helium asphyxiation actually works.

Just shut up you dumb fuck. I have no way to look in op's head and determine how serious he is but helium asphyxiation is perfectly good method PROVIDED you prepare it right. It basically allows you die in your sleep painlessly It won't leave behind a mess if you're feeling considerate of those left behind and you could even spend your last moments enjoying music or the like.
>>
I have always been curious, as I am relatively wealthy. How much would it cost to support someone like you. What would it be like to live with me, to not have a concern about income, but to be free to pursue your hobbies and interest, what would you do? Would you still want to die?
>>
>>37186319
>expensive
>last thing you would ever purchase
>>
How to properly suicide.
1. Dress up in cheap Elmo costume.
2. Go to local zoo.
3. Climb into lion pen.
4. Jerk off as the lions tear you apart.
5. Yell anti-semitic phrases with your last few breaths.
>>
>>37186551
Well to be fair you gotta worry about the price before you die.
>>
>>37186536
Well, it wouldn't take much to support me really, I have no needs besides the basic ones and my PC, like pretty much everyone else.

However, life would still be fucking boring probably... can't really think of things I'd do with money, since I had never been rich, so I never put thought into that. I'm not sure if I'd still want to die, probably yes though
>>
>>37187086
What would it take then, what do you want out of life. Is it excitement that you crave? If so, what stops you from being exciting, fear or repercussion? What does a man who is ready to die need to change that? In all honesty I am curious.
>>
>>37186536

You'd want to support another man? Are you gay?
>>
>>37187296

I already support others, I don't think that helping someone else makes a difference on your sexuality. I'm more curious of what makes a man tick, and more importantly, what makes a man want to stop ticking.
>>
>>37187268
Yeah, it probably is excitement, must be...
>>
>>37187417

Im just surprised t b h. The only rich anons i have seen here just want to support someone so they can fuck them.

Who do you support and in what way? Where do you find these people? What makes someone qualify to be supported by you?

Also, you'd have to be a millionaire to be able to do that, which makes me wonder what you're doing on r9k
>>
>>37187268

What is exciting to you then? I find myself simply not knowing. What really makes a difference? You would be amazed by how much people open up under the right sequence of events. What would it take for you to consider what you care about?
>>
>>37187515
I have a girlfriend, who I relatively support, as well as my parents. Bloodline and curiosity are enough to be supported by me, as long as I hold interest. Not a millionaire, but I have relatively no cost to my own living and make 100k plus a year. R9k is home, people are honest here and not afraid to be themselves. Money doesn't change a robot.
>>
>Just want to be happy
>followed normie advice
>got a job, worked out, ate right
>got a psychiatrist and psychologist
>stopped living life on my computer
>still feel like garbage all the time
>give up

I just want to go back in time 10 years to when I had friends and spent all day playing World of Warcraft. I miss my friends.
>>
>>37187666
The issue is you can't go back. They have moved on and are miserable. You want others to want the life you have, you have to find away to appreciate the life you have outside of others. It's difficult.
>>
>>37187767
>you have to find away to appreciate the life you have outside of others. It's difficult.

I don't even know where to start. I have hobbies and things I enjoy doing, cooking, gardening, watching movies, reading, video games, etc. But as soon as I'm done and I'm left alone with my thoughts, I just want to off myself.
>>
>>37188113
if thats the case you will have to either perpetually occupy yourself to avoid being alone with your thoughts, find something else that gives you fulfillment, or maybe actually die. Were you diagnosed with a depressive disorder?
>>
Go rape someone before suicide. In hell you cant do it
>>
File: reference1.jpg (217KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
reference1.jpg
217KB, 1239x795px
pic related have fun faggot :3c
>>
>>37189427
Negro, I know all that shit, I had even seen this pic before. My question is what EXACTLY.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.