[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is society going to do with all the roasties that hit the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1277781206110.png (36KB, 344x517px) Image search: [Google]
1277781206110.png
36KB, 344x517px
what is society going to do with all the roasties that hit the wall? single moms included. it's an epidemic in china and they have a social stigma/ term for it. If there is a tax on bachelors as incentive to marry the whores will you pay it like a good beta cuck?
>>
>>37183993
>If there is a tax on bachelors as incentive to marry the whores will you pay it like a good beta cuck?
I'm probably never going to get a job
>>
>If there is a tax on bachelors as incentive to marry the whores

Don't punish good men for the mistakes of degenerate whores. Have divorce be illegal and any baby conceived between an unmarried couple should be forced to abortion, and the couple jailed.
>>
People will do what they always have. The older women will be ignored for younger, more attractive women. I'm not sure why most women either ignore this fact or lose their shit when someone says this but it's funny.
>>
>>37184078

This is a retarded idea. Why do you want to cage men into marriage? Are you a woman?
>>
>>37184078
what if polygamy for men was allowed but not women?
>>
>>37183993
Why a tax on bachelors? Why not on spinsters?
>>
>>37184147
How would that be any different from the present situation?
>>
>>37184153
Because more women than men vote.
>>
File: bliss.jpg (49KB, 612x613px) Image search: [Google]
bliss.jpg
49KB, 612x613px
>>37184078

Self-immolate if you seriously believe this.
>>
>>37184172
it's enforced by legal contract. chad will be responsible for his haram now
>>
>>37184205
>chad will be responsible
LOL, that'll be the day. What is it you think makes Chad so alluring to women in the first place?
>>
>>37184237
his physical attributes
>>
>>37184268
You have much still to learn, son.
>>
idk. I'm a 25 year old woman and I've been in a relationship for the last 10 years. I assume most women my age are in a relationship.
>>
>>37184318
why aren't yall married yet?
>>
>>37184332
Neither of us agree with marriage as a modern institution. Maybe long ago it had a purpose, but today it's been hijacked by capitalistic opportunists and is basically one big pissing contest and a very effective precursor to divorce.

Never saw the point in marriage when you just can just be together instead. How is a piece of paper and some shitty, overpriced, slave-labour De Beers Jew ring going to improve our relationship in any way.
>>
>>37183993
they'll get free jobs in HR where they'll give immigrants who can't speak english jobs
>>
>>37184279
holy fucking shit I'm not who you replied to but I just had to step in on this fucking normie self jerking shitfest that was your response, you are absolutely retarded if you don't think attractiveness is a huge factor especially at a young age, if the most hideous man in the world acted "confident" and "chad like" he would be called a creep and at best would get a washed up single mother in her late 20s or have to settle for some other whore who has been around the block 30 times fucking over and decides to "settle" for the nice guy. Not to mention even then she would probably go and fuck some other guy who she was more sexually attracted to.
>>
>>37184504
>they'll get free jobs in HR where they'll give immigrants who can't speak english jobs

god damnit why are the people in HR so awful?
>>
>>37184530
Settle down, kiddo. My point is that physical attractiveness is merely ONE of the requirements for being a Chad.

A ZFG attitude and general sense of entitlement are two others.

Can you name the rest?
>>
watch this video it explains everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tswTRg1Cyc0
>>
>>37184470
oh gawd plz be my gf every other girl i know wants to be treated like a princess and demands a wedding after a year of living together.
>>
>>37183993
>it's an epidemic in china and they have a social stigma/ term for it.
What is this magical word?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.