[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what /r9k/ thinks chads would say to them >"hahahaha

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: chad.png (1MB, 901x848px) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
1MB, 901x848px
what /r9k/ thinks chads would say to them
>"hahahaha holy shit you're a virgin anon? what a fucking faggot! hey bros lets head over to his house and run a train on his sister while we hold him down"

what chads would actually say to them
>"oh shit anon, you're a virgin? that's crazy man! yo Lance, your girlfriend has that hot sister who is still single right? we need to get anon laid tonight!"
>>
File: 1494988035136.jpg (66KB, 640x929px) Image search: [Google]
1494988035136.jpg
66KB, 640x929px
Robots don't know the difference between Chads and Brads. Chad is a true alpha male that enjoys helping his bros because he doesn't see them as competition. Brad is a beta who gets laid but needs constant validation and self-esteem boosts by putting down weaker betas.

Chad was never the enemy, like our savior Jesus Christ, he can only help if you accept him into your hearts.
>>
>>37183615
fucking this

most Chads are total bros, very few of them take the bully route. Except maybe in America, but here in Europe they're genuinely kind and generous.
>>
>>37183615
You're not wrong. The guys at the absolute top of the social hierarchy tend to be pretty nice guys. The reason why r9k dislikes them is more envy than anything else. The issue is that there's a whole lot of people in the middle who aren't as nice to robots.
>>
Umm no, just no. Kill yourself fagget.
>>
>>37183615
I would really prefer they call me a faggot and humiliate me preferably by ______________________raping me __________________
>>
>>37183615
Chads were never the enemy, roasties always were. Chads just use their natural gifts to sex as many women as possible. Roasties are the ones that make people feel bad for not being Chad.
>>
>>37183615
No, that's not what /r9k/ would think. That's what a knowingly irredeemable envious cuck would think.
>>
I still don't understand where this notion that Chad somehow hates you comes from, it's like normies try to infiltrate and sow chaos.
>>
they are bros because they dont see you as serious competition. its the same way i treat retarded people kindly.
>>
>>37184436
Well in their eyes you ARE retarded. Socially retarded.
>>
>>37184210

The term jock came before chad, jocks are always dickheads and they belittle people just like women do, but they eventually fuck with the wrong person that's actually experienced real violence and they get their ass beat in a bar with a lawsuit from their father.
>>
what chads would actually say
>"oh shit anon that sucks, you should get laid. hey did I tell you that I blah blah blah"
>>
>>37183615
That's, kinda true desu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.