[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If she was assaulted by a negro on the street, with you as the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4857.jpg (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4857.jpg
1MB, 1500x1000px
If she was assaulted by a negro on the street, with you as the only witness and bystander, would you intervene?

Assume that the negro is alone, and about the same size and physical condition as you.
>>
>>37182660
Na is let him finish then take my turn
>>
>>37182660
Yes I would as long as his homies aren't hiding out waiting to jump from out of nowhere my reward a sex session with her as a thank you
>>
>>37182660
Nogz solo are weaker pound for pound than whites so yeah why not.
>>
No I'm already on probation and not about to get locked up for some pinked haired handicapped bitch
>>
>Call polize
>Follow instructions
>Walk away

2017 she probably sue you or put you on blast for discrimination or for not helping her fast enough. forget that, just put your head down and walk away
>>
>>37182660
pass up on kicking some nigger ass? are you kidding?
>>
I wouldn't stand for it
>>
>>37182660
I'd stop him in his tracks, and show him that I'm ruthless. I'd do some crazy shit. That nigger wouldn't know whether it was 2017 or 1860. I'd beat the Jesus into him, and show him to the ghetto.
>>
Honestly if he was same size and physical condition as me, she could probably handle him herself.
>>
>>37182660
>the negro is the same size and physical condition as you
Who could it be? OD Wilson is dead and Mark Henry would never do such a thing.
>>
>>37182660
Her hair color says that I shouldn't and I wouldn't.
>>
>being a whiteknight

Since when did this place turn into Plebbit?
>>
File: 1490388044194.jpg (24KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1490388044194.jpg
24KB, 385x385px
>>37183360
> be me
> watch girl with purple hair in a wheelchair go down the street
> black hoodlums attack her
> she's screaming
> fight them off
> she calls me a racist misogynistic ableist shitlord, takes a photo of me for social media
> life ruined

Hmm...yeah, you have a point
>>
>>37183843
She'd have to take a picture of my back since I'd turn 360 degrees and walk away if I saw her being assaulted by hoodlums.
>>
>>37182660
Nope, not my business. I don't want to be labeled a racist and sued for hate crime. She should have not been crippled and by herself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.